Ellie Grey #19 On holiday, with followers' money?? Lied about where & got tested. Now isn't that scummy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Biba is telling us to stop reading MSM and yet is forever sharing links to the daily Mail šŸ¤Ŗ šŸ‘šŸ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And of course, polio raising it's head again because of the anti vax?
Apparently not.
Iā€™ve been waiting for a decent post on this by a science communicator to explain it better than I can- not least because the anti-vaxxers will absolutely try & spin this to justify why all vaccines are bad.

As I understand it- the Polio was discovered during routine surveillance of sewage (I know šŸ¤¢) in London and is vaccine-derived. The area of London where the samples were taken has the combination of a large immigrant population & a low vaccine uptake. It is believed that the Polio has come from the oral polio vaccine (live, attenuated), which we no longer use in the UK- hence the conclusion that it will have come from people who have travelled from overseas.
Apparently, the risk to the general population from a potential outbreak is low, because most people have their Polio vaccine (we use the inactivated ā€˜IPVā€™ in the UK & Western Europe) as part of the childhood immunisation schedule & are protected.

The takeaway is that youā€™re only at risk if you/your children are unvaccinated. Given that the ā€˜truthersā€™/anti-vaxx crowd now assume that any kind of public health coverage in the media is sCarEmOngEriNg & that Public Heath officials will be again be encouraging childhood vaccinations, I think we know how this is going to play out in the coming weeksā€¦ā€¦.

Reactions: 9
Apparently not.
Iā€™ve been waiting for a decent post on this by a science communicator to explain it better than I can- not least because the anti-vaxxers will absolutely try & spin this to justify why all vaccines are bad.

As I understand it- the Polio was discovered during routine surveillance of sewage (I know šŸ¤¢) in London and is vaccine-derived. The area of London where the samples were taken has the combination of a large immigrant population & a low vaccine uptake. It is believed that the Polio has come from the oral polio vaccine (live, attenuated), which we no longer use in the UK- hence the conclusion that it will have come from people who have travelled from overseas.
Apparently, the risk to the general population from a potential outbreak is low, because most people have their Polio vaccine (we use the inactivated ā€˜IPVā€™ in the UK & Western Europe) as part of the childhood immunisation schedule & are protected.

The takeaway is that youā€™re only at risk if you/your children are unvaccinated. Given that the ā€˜truthersā€™/anti-vaxx crowd now assume that any kind of public health coverage in the media is sCarEmOngEriNg & that Public Heath officials will be again be encouraging childhood vaccinations, I think we know how this is going to play out in the coming weeksā€¦ā€¦.

And only a matter of time before they start banging on about leg braces being sterilised in Ethylene Oxide and Ian Dury being a shill šŸ˜†

• Heart
  • Haha

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Beebs, if your back is in that much pain take some medication. Get yourself better for your daughters for fucks sake. Your methods clearly aren't working so you're asking for thoughts and prayers to be sent from your following. You're off your rocker aren't ya.

I mean, if I wanted to be a bleep I'd say you'd manifested it yourself. Like you said, you're in pain coz you didn't confront childhood trauma. Could you not have done that next week to avoid your daughters birthday?

Note to readers, I don't believe unhealed trauma will cause severe back pain directly as cause an effect. I believe the mind is an element of healing. I prefer taking pain innit.

Go and get some voltarol mate, it'll be okay you can heal your trauma later.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Beebs, if your back is in that much pain take some medication. Get yourself better for your daughters for fucks sake. Your methods clearly aren't working so you're asking for thoughts and prayers to be sent from your following. You're off your rocker aren't ya.

I mean, if I wanted to be a bleep I'd say you'd manifested it yourself. Like you said, you're in pain coz you didn't confront childhood trauma. Could you not have done that next week to avoid your daughters birthday?

Note to readers, I don't believe unhealed trauma will cause severe back pain directly as cause an effect. I believe the mind is an element of healing. I prefer taking pain innit.

For someone who has spent the last few years ā€œhealingā€, she has been ill or in severe pain many times over the last twelve months. Where as on the other hand, unhealthy me has been tickety boo, despite my daughter who lives with me having had Covid twice this year! šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£

Reactions: 5

I once screwed my bastard back up. Tried to be Billy big balls in the gym. Thought Iā€™d pitch my deadlifting skills against the ladsā€¦ā€¦. I managed 95kg and nearly pissed my pantsā€¦ (TMI, I know). Couldnā€™t walk properly for days, I thought I was going to die. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I used the hardest drugs I could get from my doctor (proper doctor, certificates and everything). Within a couple of weeks, it was better.

Modern medicine and doctors eh? Who the duck do they think they are?

Reactions: 6
Congratulations, Ashlene. Itā€™s bleep Bingo & youā€™ve just got a full house.

In other news, this creator told Commander Tate, or whatever his name is in bleeping Gilead.

Apologies. I have no idea where that link šŸ‘†šŸ» in my last post came from.

Anyhoo, predictably the anti-vaxxers are all over the Polio story like Covid.
(Story via byvickysmith)

9B264590-9B50-49EA-BD87-BD27CB47494F.jpeg

Check out the comments on this Stacey Grace Evans post and you get a good idea of the mumbo jumbo in their heads re.polio vaccine. Dangerous cunts putting their kids at risk by shunning all vaccines. Fuckwits.
I wonder at what point these bleeping divs started imagining that vaccine programmes were actually designed just to upset them and kill their kids? Oooo, letā€™s thinkā€¦ā€¦. Yes, when social media gave them all a platform. Bastards.

Holistic - my Arse.

Ah well. Never mind. Thereā€™ll always be some bastard charlatan ready to offer some assistanceā€¦. šŸ˜“

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Biba is telling us to stop reading MSM and yet is forever sharing links to the daily Mail šŸ¤Ŗ šŸ‘šŸ¼
I mean, sheā€™s also forever screaming down her phone that people need to ā€˜stop outsourcingā€™ their health problems ā€¦.and yet there she is running off for a cheeky cups sesh whenever sheā€™s got back ache šŸ§šŸ¤„

• Haha
Not that Iā€™d ever want a bridge to collapse unexpectedly.
But, if it did ā€¦. I probably wouldnā€™t be upset.
And at the risk of the hounds coming for me, I did want one of them to topple over - however, it would be my luck for my car to be damaged saving the fall.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.