Ellie Grey #19 On holiday, with followers' money?? Lied about where & got tested. Now isn't that scummy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s crazy what you see on twitter and the amount of gullible twats that actually believe it, is scary!
Follow Swaledale Mutton Company, he’s an immunologist that’s actually working on the vaccine but he uses his sheep business account to debunk the anti vaxxers. It’s entertaining when they ask him what would a sheep farmer know about vaccines & then he baffles them with science and evidence & they block him 🤣🤣.
Getting back to the gullible twats, have you seen The actor John Bowe has set up go fund me to try and raise a million pound to set up a vaccine injury charity? It’s the biggest grift going and people have actually been donating to it 😡 This pandemic really has highlighted just how many stupid people there are walking among us!
John Bowe's internet history..
Rightmove
Autotrader
Luxury villas in the Maldives
Where to secretly invest £500,000

You can imagine the mugs funding it..

Charlie fizz. ‘Local planes’

Planes are not local. That’s kind of the point. ✈
Hi.. is that the local planes? Yes we'd like a plane to drop us off at the pub and pick us up at elevenish.. yes we've got a half mile runway in the garden.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I guess snake oil grifting isn’t covered by these things…
Basis of their entire social media existence. Misrepresenting stats, science, etc. almost all for financial gain if not just to feed their own egos, so I'd imagine then none of them can ever be truly happy on that basis, and their mirrors just crack?

Reactions: 4
And this is what the greatest scientific mind of our generation think constitutes a valid test result. Just ask the subject if it feels right. After her assertions that the method of testing for COVID was bogus she now charges for a test but is happy for feedback on the results of you don't feel that they are good value or represent what you believe should be the result.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
And this is what the greatest scientific mind of our generation think constitutes a valid test result. Just ask the subject if it feels right. After her assertions that the method of testing for COVID was bogus she now charges for a test but is happy for feedback on the results of you don't feel that they are good value or represent what you believe should be the result.
The fact that her copy/paste job that switched between human and pet was directly lifted (whether by herself or mistake copied from someone else) was from a website offering both pet and human tests and here she is with human and pet results suggests she is doing nothing these people cannot do for themselves, and without the carry on after failing to get all the necessary info for the results being sent back (hope she's GDPR compliant...). And they could probably do it for a fraction of whatever she is charging given the huge discounts they were offering on the pseudoscience on the website. Now imagine trying to profit off of people's health concerns, like big pharma, rather than just telling them to eat well and exercise (or directing them to cheaper website cost)...

She’s not breaching the GDPR there at all in publicly posting peoples names.Im betting she also doesn’t have a GDPR compliant data system for holding clients details.

I can feel a call to the ICO coming on. I think the fine is £40k upwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Glad she’s not testing for anything serious if she doesn’t even know who’s results are who’s 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Glad she’s not testing for anything serious if she doesn’t even know who’s results are who’s 🤦🏼‍♀️
If she can’t link the results with the correct customer, she’s highly likely to be getting the samples mixed up before sending

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ll never understand how it seems to be accepted that unqualified people dish out unregulated ‘advice’ and it remains unchallenged. I speak to melanoma patients every single day and I am always at great pains to explain that whilst I have gleaned a lot of knowledge over the years, I am NOT a medic and if they need medical information, I will go away and find answers. It’s so wrong that someone can just glibly hand out information that could be detrimental to health and well being.

Reactions: 10
If she can’t link the results with the correct customer, she’s highly likely to be getting the samples mixed up before sending
if anyone dares to question their results they’ll be publicly attacked and blocked. No way I’d want to do any business concerning my health with her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
if anyone dares to question their results they’ll be publicly attacked and blocked. No way I’d want to do any business concerning my health with her 🤦🏼‍♀️
we need to be thankful that hardly anyone will be going to her. She’a unable to advertise publicly because we will be all over it immediately. I’m constantly watching for any kind of advertising from her because if it breaks any ABA regs or anything else, I’ll be straight on it.

all she’s got is her telegram and private insta - and many of those followers are people there to watch her crash & burn.

she’s prob done a handful of tests, at most.

I’d say that’s a success purely down to team tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So she's selling stuff to people that she needs feedback on whether its accurate or 'worth it' ?? Isnt that research do be done before you start actually selling it to people? Jesus.

• Haha
Happy Father’s Day to all you lovely dads - if you’re lucky enough to still have a dad and a good relationship with him, hug him that bit harder today. I’d give anything to have five minutes with mine. ❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Happy Father’s Day to all you lovely dads - if you’re lucky enough to still have a dad and a good relationship with him, hug him that bit harder today. I’d give anything to have five minutes with mine. ❤❤❤❤❤
And if you're someone who has two dads who love you then know you are lucky and you're annoying people like Biba and Bauhauswife. Me.. my kids (age 19 - 25) have just thrown water all over me. But it's 29 in the shade so it's not all bad. And yes Oik, we're all using suncream. 🌞

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And if you're someone who has two dads who love you then know you are lucky and you're annoying people like Biba and Bauhauswife. Me.. my kids (age 19 - 25) have just thrown water all over me. But it's 29 in the shade so it's not all bad. And yes Oik, we're all using suncream. 🌞
Wow you rebel 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.