Ellie Grey #19 On holiday, with followers' money?? Lied about where & got tested. Now isn't that scummy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine taking time out of your day to care what other people watch on the TV! I don't watch Love Island but some of my mates do. We are still friends.

Truthers get triggered a lot, especially our Ash. He's a special snowflake
More irony from the bloke who’s wasted the last 2 years or so of his life protesting over things that haven’t happened 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More irony from the bloke who’s wasted the last 2 years or so of his life protesting over things that haven’t happened 🤣🤣
Imagine taking time out of your day to follow a 74 year old man along a street, hurl vile abuse at him, whilst getting your scabby, equally vile ‘mates’ to film it so you can show your other scabby, vile mates your amazing prowess. Ashlene, you’re a bleep. And if you need me, you know where to find me, don’t waste your hard earned cash on a private dic.

Imagine taking time out of your day to follow a 74 year old man along a street, hurl vile abuse at him, whilst getting your scabby, equally vile ‘mates’ to film it so you can show your other scabby, vile mates your amazing prowess. Ashlene, you’re a bleep. And if you need me, you know where to find me, don’t waste your hard earned cash on a private dic.
Private Dick 😆

Reactions: 1
On the way to France to help out with the babies for a few days. The boys are being cared for by my lovely pal and best dog walker in the world. Look at the state of the sky……. What are ‘they’ tipping on my boy.. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
According to beebs we all need to take up smoking as it’s not bad for us and will help us manifest our perfect lives 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The irony. I can’t 😂😂
So many things to laugh at, from Ellie being annoyed others are trying to charge exactly how she does, to saying the template comes to nothing!

I am here for this. She is calling herself out.

Thanks for the update.

And good on DRG again! He actually makes sense.

Reactions: 7
Chemtrails... had a great giggle when I fell upon this post the other day ...

The best being Clare Sadlier - Planes taking off at her local airfield without a single white line behind 🤣🤣🤣 No tit Sherlock!!
Conspiracy theorists are all so bleeping thick.

When they don't understand something, it must be scary

Reactions: 5
Check out our Trev on that Correct the unlawful site , the paranoid bleep didn’t give the Council his bank details so they could send him the £150 energy rebate, which is pretty thick in itself, but then thinks he’s now being pursued for not paying £1400+ in last years unpaid council tax reason being he had the audacity not to give them his bank details for the rebate. Talk about thick when you are that Feckin delusional to not take a cash rebate for something you paid duck all for in the first place 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Check out our Trev on that Correct the unlawful site , the paranoid bleep didn’t give the Council his bank details so they could send him the £150 energy rebate, which is pretty thick in itself, but then thinks he’s now being pursued for not paying £1400+ in last years unpaid council tax reason being he had the audacity not to give them his bank details for the rebate. Talk about thick when you are that Feckin delusional to not take a cash rebate for something you paid duck all for in the first place 😆
As my dad would have said, ‘As numb as the bleeping piss stones at Rhodes Bank”. Listen Trev, think of it like this - you go into Netto and manage to shoplift a power tool. You take it back to Lidl, say you don’t want it and you can’t find the receipt, but you’d like a refund. It’s a little bit like that. Hope that helps.

*Disclaimer: I don’t know if Netto do power tools, whether it’s easy to get refunds without receipts, and/or if Trevor is a tea leaf or not. What can be gleaned however, is that Trev the lad, is a bit of bleeping numpty and should never be allowed to breed. #oik’stips

• Haha

Bet the bleep still expects his bins emptied

• Angry
Reactions: 7
So my favourite Ashley aka exposing duck all, put a post up a couple of days ago saying it was only a matter of time before everything would be exposed as they now have all the evidence in black and white 🙄. So I said to Ash I’d love to see this evidence & as per usual he kept deflecting but then he finally snapped & sent me a video of supposedly the evidence. However it was 6 minutes long of the normal conspiracy tit, how the vaccines change your DNA, Dr Robert Malone and all the other crap that has been debunked numerous times 🤣🤣 And that’s it after 2 years that’s the best he can come up with & then wonders why the conspiracy theorists are laughed at 🤣🤣 The good thing Is he’s completely blocked me again so I won’t have to see his shite anymore until he makes a new insta page that is 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.