Ellie Grey #19 On holiday, with followers' money?? Lied about where & got tested. Now isn't that scummy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. BASH ON!

Actual winning title was @Northernoik2020 with 'Ellie goes on holiday, and boy will she look a cock, when she comes back with gifts galore and a stick of Blackpool rock.' but it didn't fit, wasn't sure if Cock wouldn't be allowed in a title following the swearing rule and anything I considered swapping it to made it less funny. But it needed mentioned as it was a deserving winner!

@Ladyvoyeur was the next option, but slightly adapted to make it fit!
'Ellie Grey #19 On holiday paid for with follower’s money. Lied about where & got tested. Now isn’t that scummy?'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All these people asking in the Comments how she got around a PCR test 🤣 she clearly didn’t and she’s clearly worn a mask to get there. Can’t imagine Egyptians giving a duck about her high and mighty views on covid they’d just bang her up in a grubby jail cell and leave her there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread. BASH ON!

'Ellie Grey #19 On holiday paid for with follower’s money. Lied about where & got tested. Now isn’t that scummy?'
Yay! My thread suggestion (even if it did win by default) 🎉
I actually did consider ‘Paid for her holiday with follower’s cash, now she’s in Egypt sunning her gash’.
But I figured it wouldn’t meet the guidelines. Shame.

All these people asking in the Comments how she got around a PCR test 🤣 she clearly didn’t and she’s clearly worn a mask to get there. Can’t imagine Egyptians giving a duck about her high and mighty views on covid they’d just bang her up in a grubby jail cell and leave her there 🤣
Her followers are unbelievably gullible.
I read the guidelines for the Dom Rep & Egypt & the Dom Rep are comparatively lax compared to just about everywhere else. That explains why she picked that destination to lie about. Why lie though? If she’s that principled, why not just go to the bloody Dom Rep in the first place? Why be a hypocrite just to go to Egyptian Butlins?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sort of a recap as there are a few new people, the last couple of threads didn't have one as I think a lot of us were busy living our lives, and she was just a bit boring...

Eloise Grey started becoming predominant during the start of the pandemic along with a load of other losers. Louise Hampton, Cassie Sunshine, Aron Walton, Grubby Ash, Jools Cochorn, Beebs. All gathering and late last year (2021) and this year, eventually getting ill while we all gained our freedoms back - but they insisted it was a cold and not covid. This is all hilarious because they should never get ill as they keep telling us they have immune systems and they are perfectly healthy as they use sea moss, flash their fanny to the sun etc for vitamin D etc etc Yet they still get ill. They'd blame it on shedding or being a cold or the universe telling them to slow down or some other bollocks.

Ellie uses all the tit she chats to make money. Her dumbass followers think she is an authority on everything because well.... she tell them she is and that she has researched everything there is to know about everything, so of course they believe her. Which is why we are here reading and laughing about her BS. She is against government/big Pharma/big companies yet she is literally alive [as is her youngest] because of medical intervention (if her stories about her heart issues are real) and lives her life with all of this in the forefront. She visits hospital more often than anyone most of us know, in order to get her dumb obsessions about her rights across to keep her troofer image alive, and in order to keep selling crappy online webinars telling people (or not as the actual case may be looking at comments she deletes all too quickly) how to not pay any bills and spread misinformation on vaccines. All of this has paid for a holiday hence this title. Even this holiday is a lie. She bragged about heading to the Dominican Republic yet has ended up in Aqua Blu resort in Sharm El Sheik! 🤣 Thanks to more great detective work on this site - @HulaHannah on this occasion.

Which brings up multiple points. Ellie has created her own echo chamber. Her PTTP site is an 'uncensored' forum - yet you have to sign in and pay to be a part of it. Ans all her comments are limited, plus should you ask questions or disagree to will be blocked immediately, or worse have her post a story sending her dogs after you. So they aren't for freedoms or free speech, they have their own opinions and are closed off to any other viewpoints. The End.

Everything she does turns out to be a lie. There is so much I can not even list them all. Read through the threads and much of it is documented. Some great little bits of detective work has come out too. These catch Ellie out and then she freaks, goes private or claims her Insta is playing up, then she comes back guns blazing!

The cycle is unreal:
- She chats tit
- her echo chamber of people love her for it
- we call her out
- she spends her life blocking comments and people
- fake cries and talks about her anxiety and body dysmorphia
- goes quiet for a couple of days
- comes back with "Oh my god I'm feeling great, all you have to do is believe in yourself which is what I have been doing for 30 days" Ummm no you haven't Ellie, you told us 5 days ago you were in tears and managed to pose with your cat showing us you are upset. Which is the lie here or both sides are a lie?!
- posts a half naked pic to try and 'break the algorithm'
- soaks up all the praise
- Talks about some conspiracy theories
- sells tit - whether webinars or crappy supplements to back up some of the conspiracy lies
- then back to the beginning of chatting tit! and repeat

And to sum up some more about Ellie Grey.
She lies about her cancer, which is still going on as luckily this works well for selling her supplements, and eventually stuff from her bleep shed if that thing ever takes off.
The Glo never happenend.
All donations have helped pay for the holiday and new clothes.
She doesn't support small business like her 'Same Drill - post about your small business' posts. She shops in Tesco, gets clothes from Pretty Little Liars and the like
Gives terrible 'advice' about suncream, screening, curing cancer, not taking vaccines, not paying bills and people hang on her every word which is why we call her out and think she is dangerous to some people and they health.
She schools everyone - and I mean everyone, about their job, whether teachers, nurses, doctors, shops worker and so on because she is a lawyer (LIE) and the best mum in the world. Even though it's he baby daddy/landlord who takes care of her kids. No idea where the dog is. And to top it off... even her plants are FAKE!!!

And there is so much more! Read the threads if you need to catch up - even if it is the recap at the start of most of the new threads, they are scary and funny. In other words, words of @Northernoik2020 she is a complete bleep!

Apologies this is a ramble but all her lies are so messily connected it is hard to simplify - each lie takes another tangent but ultimately leads to her grifting moronic ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yay! My thread suggestion (even if it did win by default) 🎉
I actually did consider ‘Paid for her holiday with follower’s cash, now she’s in Egypt sunning her gash’.
But I figured it wouldn’t meet the guidelines. Shame.

Her followers are unbelievably gullible.
I read the guidelines for the Dom Rep & Egypt & the Dom Rep are comparatively lax compared to just about everywhere else. That explains why she picked that destination to lie about. Why lie though? If she’s that principled, why not just go to the bloody Dom Rep in the first place? Why be a hypocrite just to go to Egyptian Butlins?
she hasn’t scammed enough people to afford the DR .. Egypt is way cheaper.

• Haha
I messaged Jade, one of Lieys recent victims & she said after her message on Facebook her order got cancelled & she got blocked. Maybe we could message more of her victims & send them this way just to try & raise more awareness. She is absolute scum I finally needs to be stopped.
I doubt it would have a massive impact but you never know 🤷🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
New thread. BASH ON!

Actual winning title was @Northernoik2020 with 'Ellie goes on holiday, and boy will she look a cock, when she comes back with gifts galore and a stick of Blackpool rock.' but it didn't fit, wasn't sure if Cock wouldn't be allowed in a title following the swearing rule and anything I considered swapping it to made it less funny. But it needed mentioned as it was a deserving winner!

Well, I’m so happy that I made the cut. 😂😂😂😂I’m just back from a lovely little stomp over the moors with my boys so I’ll sort tit out, and participate later. And incidentally, it’s a year today since I lost my beautiful Jack. I have no idea where those 365 days have gone.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I messaged Jade, one of Lieys recent victims & she said after her message on Facebook her order got cancelled & she got blocked. Maybe we could message more of her victims & send them this way just to try & raise more awareness. She is absolute scum I finally needs to be stopped.
I doubt it would have a massive impact but you never know 🤷🏻‍♂️
this needs to be exposed can you imagine the customer service 🤣 block block block

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can someone please tell me what living structured water is?
Something the Kangen cult claim is a thing. Using phrases the truthers like Beebs use all the time. We've lived millennia without living structured water so you don't need it now... see what I did there Beebs.

Reactions: 5
"Suncream is evil" she yelps as she proudly shows off her BBQ'd receeding hairline...
has she been sat there for the whole 3 days .. maybe she couldn’t afford an actual room after only selling 2 pots of snake oil 🤣🤣 her poor kids are clearly there just for photo taking

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never mind that, I want to know what difference it makes if you wash your bastard face in bare feet? I mean, I usually give my face a scrub with a bar of carbolic and a loofah in the shower, bare footed, obvs.

And if she thinks she’s looking good for 41….. Beeeeeeebs, look at your décolletage……. That is at least 60 years old. And, smearing animal fat across your mush? What is wrong with her? I bet Estee Lauder’s marketing team is shitting it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Never mind that, I want to know what difference it makes if you wash your bastard face in bare feet? I mean, I usually give my face a scrub with a bar of carbolic and a loofah in the shower, bare footed, obvs.

And if she thinks she’s looking good for 41….. Beeeeeeebs, look at your décolletage……. That is at least 60 years old. And, smearing animal fat across your mush? What is wrong with her? I bet Estee Lauder’s marketing team is shitting it.
I thought last week she barely washed.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m sure it’s just a wanky way of saying water from that filter she’s shilling, but my interpretation having seen the way she lives, is water with bits in it. Like the filth her daughters swim in every day. You know, the kind that gives you typhoid*

*🤞🏻

Reactions: 5

What’s that dark line above her top lip??

It doesn’t look like it’s coming from a Kangen water filter does it? 🤷‍♀️
Looks very natural. I thought spring water was the bees knees? 🤷‍♀️

What’s that dark line above her top lip??

Looks very natural. I thought spring water was the bees knees? 🤷‍♀️
Dark line - 5 o’clock shadow? She’s not shaving her legs, arm pits or flue, maybe she’s decided to embrace her facial hair as well. Stupid bleep. Imagine just drifting through life, being a lazy bleep. Not only that, sharing your lazy cuntness on social media. What a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.