Ellie Grey #19 On holiday, with followers' money?? Lied about where & got tested. Now isn't that scummy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw, little Ashlene, desperate to be friends with the rich and famous. If only he’d have been a bit nicer, Morgan might have corrected his spelling and incorrect use of the word distain. Prick.
And “of” instead of “have”! Several of my work colleagues make this mistake and they have been university educated, whereas little old me only got O Levels but I piss all over them when it comes to spelling, grammar, maths and etiquette!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And “of” instead of “have”! Several of my work colleagues make this mistake and they have been university educated, whereas little old me only got O Levels but I piss all over them when it comes to spelling, grammar, maths and etiquette!
Oh, I missed the use of ‘of’. Thick fucker. Like you, I bagged myself a few O levels and survived a secondary modern education, but I have skills that some of those little arse wipes can only dream of.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Aw, little Ashlene, desperate to be friends with the rich and famous. If only he’d have been a bit nicer, Morgan might have corrected his spelling and incorrect use of the word distain. Prick.
1. That was basically a word salad. Yet he has the audacity to refer to other people as ‘thick’.
2. He quoted Katie Hopkins. Katie bleeping Hopkins. He’ll be sucking up to Laurence Fox next.

✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well, lookee here. If I was a bad bastard (which I’m not) I would be encouraging the world and his wife to go gunning for her, ask her why these people are holding her out as something she isn’t. They got their information from someone, did they not? But, because I’m not a bad person, I wouldn’t dream of doing such a crappy thing, and because this is in the confines of this thread and not in any public space, it will be seen by a few.

All I can say is, Ellie, have a little look at this group and do the right thing - correct their obvious mistakes. I’m sure you wouldn’t want any governing bodies coming after you and trying to ruin you, now would you? ☺

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Well, lookee here. If I was a bad bastard (which I’m not) I would be encouraging the world and his wife to go gunning for her, ask her why these people are holding her out as something she isn’t. They got their information from someone, did they not? But, because I’m not a bad person, I wouldn’t dream of doing such a crappy thing, and because this is in the confines of this thread and not in any public space, it will be seen by a few.

All I can say is, Ellie, have a little look at this group and do the right thing - correct their obvious mistakes. I’m sure you wouldn’t want any governing bodies coming after you and trying to ruin you, now would you? ☺
You need Ellie Grey to help you.. 🤣 😂. I'm not sure she's ever helped anyone, she just ignores requests for help.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion

Ellie Grey #20 tried to name and shame, ended up backfiring - more tattlers and a wiki were gained.

Bit quiet from the bodily autonomy truthers today given what's happening in America. Not surprising but shows how little they care about actual rights being removed unless it mentions a vaccine

Reactions: 9
Ellie Grey #20: Northern oik was rumbled, identity exposed. Cue lots of nasty emails from persons undisclosed.

I have noticed that pages such as Bauhauswife seem to suggest that a lack of abortion in the States isn’t a problem as all you need to do is take yourself off to a herbalist who will sort you out with some nice herbs that’ll do the job.

No mention of course about what happens if they don’t work and the woman remains pregnant, or if the woman ends up being poisoned or bleeding out and she dies.

I assume in scenarios like that the likes of her would be nowhere to be seen….

Reactions: 5
I have noticed that pages such as Bauhauswife seem to suggest that a lack of abortion in the States isn’t a problem as all you need to do is take yourself off to a herbalist who will sort you out with some nice herbs that’ll do the job.

No mention of course about what happens if they don’t work and the woman remains pregnant, or if the woman ends up being poisoned or bleeding out and she dies.

I assume in scenarios like that the likes of her would be nowhere to be seen….
Imagine being so bleeping stupid in the face of such a terrible problem. I’ve had two children and fortunately, I never had the misfortune to require a termination but I know women who have. They were done safely and the women treated with dignity and respect. Imagine having to trust your health to a bleeping Shamen or some other such bastard. 😢😢😢😢

Reactions: 3
Not necessarily stupid, but possibly desperate? It’s all such dangerous territory masquerading as ‘pro woman’ when in reality it’s anything but

Not necessarily stupid, but possibly desperate? It’s all such dangerous territory masquerading as ‘pro woman’ when in reality it’s anything but
I didn’t mean a woman being stupid, I meant the truthers being so stupid as to suggest there’s any kind of alternative - poor choice of sentence structure from me. 😢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.