Ellie Grey #19 On holiday, with followers' money?? Lied about where & got tested. Now isn't that scummy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our resident ‘culturalist’ (LOL) is all upset because Halifax has decided to use pronouns on staff name badges.

It’s absolute bleep soup in the comments as you can imagine.

View attachment 1379862
There's some really crazy Facebook groups where troofers actually believe most mainstream celebs are transgender. Basically everyone you know has switched gender for some reason. When sane people have asked what they'll gain and why, they just reply with 'I can't help you if you can't see it/do you own research'. I'd have so much more respect for people (never Ash and Ellie mind!) who owned their opinions and BACKED it up. Show me a credible source and I'll happily investigate, otherwise you just look like a tit.

Reactions: 5
There's some really crazy Facebook groups where troofers actually believe most mainstream celebs are transgender. Basically everyone you know has switched gender for some reason. When sane people have asked what they'll gain and why, they just reply with 'I can't help you if you can't see it/do you own research'. I'd have so much more respect for people (never Ash and Ellie mind!) who owned their opinions and BACKED it up. Show me a credible source and I'll happily investigate, otherwise you just look like a tit.
Well I have always suspected that most main stream celebs are transgender ever since I heard that Jimmy Krankie didn’t have a penis.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well I have always suspected that most main stream celebs are transgender ever since I heard that Jimmy Krankie didn’t have a penis.
I heard that Orville isn’t even a bird. And don’t get me started on (the artist formerly known as) Mr Blobbys current pronouns

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My journey home. Not ashamed to admit I hung out of the window and called them bleeping wankers.
I just don't get it. I agree Boris is a liar (for different reasons lol) however life is back to normal for them now, the gvt gave up on managing the pandemic a year ago. How are they being restricted in any way?

Reactions: 3
Also troofers that actually put their money where their mouth is. I mean compare Ellie to Biba for example. Both complete twats yes. But at least Biba left the country she hated so much and tried to “live off the grid”. Menstrual blood smearing and kangen tank swinging! Insufferable but at least with her and some others they’re kind of attempting to practice what they preach. Ellie just stayed in safe little Sussex, with her fake nails, fake eyelashes, mrs hinch hun decorated house, innocent smoothies and pretty little thing clothes. All she did was shave her hair off, and that was just a vanity thing. There’s definitely different breeds of troofers!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.