Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Well, good morning all you crazy kids.

Obviously, I didn’t post after the savagery that took place a few weeks ago. To be honest, I had a lot to say, but I was advised to keep my powder dry.

So, now that you all know who I am, I will make a proper introduction. My name is Gillian. As suggested in my pseudonym, I’m Northern (very). I was born to two wonderful parents. I do have an older brother (he’s a knob, so I won’t bother introducing him). I had a lovely childhood. My parents didn’t have a lot, but I was loved very much, taught right from wrong and my father always told me that I had to stand up for myself, and if needs be, others. I think he lost count of the number of needy kids and stray dogs that I brought home. Sadly, I lost my dad twenty years ago and the pain of his death was, without doubt, the worst experience of my life. I honestly did not think I would recover. I ended up having a year of bereavement counselling to get me through.

I have two grown up children who are the best adults in my life by a country mile. Every moment spent with them, makes me whole. Between them they’ve given me five grandchildren and my god, I love those little dinks just as much as if they were mine.

I worked in law for a long time (several law firms, real ones with real lawyers, practising certificates, proper brick offices and everything). I did start a part time law degree back in the 90s - I was working full time, my children were little and it was hard work. In the middle of the second year of the course, I discovered I had MS. That came as a massive shock and I pondered deeply on whether to continue the degree. I was advised by the consultant that stress was not a good thing to add into the mix and I decided not to continue. All I envisaged was me rolling into court in a wheelchair like a female Ironside! So, I continued working in law for many years, but never qualified.

I had the privilege of working with a man who turned out to be one of the best defamation lawyers in the U.K. We are, and always will be, very good friends.

In 2002 a family friend was diagnosed with melanoma. Back then, we had nothing to treat advanced melanoma and following a gruelling few years, he died at 30. What a truly brutal disease. 💔 Before he died, I promised him that I would set up some kind of foundation in his memory. I did. It’s easily found.

During lockdown, working from home, extra time on my hands, I came across some of the truthers. This was unfortunate, because a lot of the stuff that was being bandied about was about vaccines, Covid, a lot of medical inaccuracies and as a result, I became extremely frustrated at some of the absolute shite that I was seeing and hearing. Then I found this thread and a small number of like minded folk - it was like a little room with just a few people who felt exactly like me! I had never even heard of Tattle before. Celebrity gossip is not something I give a shit about, I think I’m probably the only woman on earth who has never read OK or Hello magazine.

I’m the first to admit, I got extremely silly at times, but I think that happened to a lot of us during lockdown - some of the little imaginary scenarios I’d paint : I’d look back on them and laugh (I know, I know!).

On a very serious note, the anger that I felt when I saw some of the disgusting things that were being shared - I didn’t know I was capable of such animosity towards people I didn’t know. Some of the clearly incorrect information was scary, I had conversations and meetings with journalists, some of whom I’m still in touch with: they still have some of these folk on their radar. I have also had correspondence with several MPs. During the silly season of ‘pitching up at hospitals and schools’ and abusing staff etc, I had email exchanges with various police officers. We don’t live in a lawless society, people should be able to get up in the morning and go to work peacefully, no matter what that work is. As many of you know, I have a big problem with the use of sunbeds - I’ve yet to stand outside a salon and abuse staff.
One of the things that really turned my stomach was when the dogs were let loose on the medics. You all know who I’m referring to. For me, that kind of behaviour is pretty disgusting. It is the stuff that can do so much damage to people with meaningful careers.

So, when it became clear that people knew who I was and that my identity was about to be ‘announced’, obviously I kept quiet and waited for the volcano to erupt. Apart from a few things that people sent to me, I have no idea what the dossier on me looks like, (but thank you guys for saving stuff for me. I did have a couple of long meetings with my solicitor and he asked for it all for future reference. Again, I want you all to know that I’m grateful for your help. You don’t know me, you could have distanced yourselves).

It’s fair to say that I had a few sleepless nights and who wouldn’t? Looking back, one of the things I never did, was send in the clowns after any of the members of the ‘movement’ (to be fair, I don’t know any clowns, if I’d have said to my small group of friends “Look at this, go and give them some grief” they would have told me to go f*k myself).

Everything I wrote was in the confines of this thread was seen by a relatively small number of people. So why did I lose sleep? Well, when someone issues a direct threat to ‘end a career’ it’s somewhat disconcerting! The laughable thing is, this was not my ‘career’ per se. It was a situation that was handed to me following a personal tragedy. The charity was formed from a good place - I simply wanted to help other people who found themselves in the same situation as my pal had done. Do I work with pharma? Yes. Because guess what? They hold the key to long term survival in this disease. In 2011 I represented our organisation at a NICE appraisal, and after some hard work, several visits to Westminster, the first immunotherapy treatment in melanoma was approved on the NHS. My god, it was like someone had opened up the floodgates. We now have so much hope, something my friend never had. We have patients who are now surviving. I spoke to a man only this morning who is a stage 4 patient, currently with no evidence of active disease. We’ve held his hand for the last three years. Have I worked with Government and opposition ministers? Yes, of course I have. I’ve had to. I think it’s fair to say that if I had to dance with the devil himself in order to get a patient in a better place, you bet I’d get my tap shoes on. Does that make me a bad person?

So, for someone to try to put an end to this, of course I was disturbed by it. Only this week, I’ve managed to secure a patient an appointment with one of the world’s leading melanoma oncologists. If I wasn’t here, who would have done that? So yes, I was worried - not for me, but for the patients I represent.

What did I receive by way of correspondence then? Well, I had photos of my own grandchildren sent to me on Instagram, photos of one of the girls who died of melanoma and me, on TV together (presumably that was used to demonstrate my affiliation with the BBC!), together with comments as to how it would be when I got to my office, photos of my own dogs 🤔 Menacing, yes - but there we are. I don’t know who sent them, I don’t care. I received messages via Facebook and IG, most of them pretty shitty, albeit a few people offering support, which was nice. I also received a few emails, none of them particularly pleasant, but that’s the nature of anonymous emails isn’t it? You can quite easily wish death to someone when your anonymous email is a character from a TV soap! Finally, I haven’t received anything from the police.

Was I bothered about the mental state of some of the people I’d berated? Well, I did share some of my concerns with a few of the people in here who follow me on IG., I am not a bad person and as I say, I’ve never sent in the clowns after any of the people I have taken issue with. For me, that’s a different level of nasty. Did I say some stupid things? Yes, course I did! Including that I’d belt someone over the head with a cricket bat (it’s an expression I’ve used for years): stabbing in the neck with a knife? Straight out of Stepbrothers; dancing on a grave singing Hallelujah? From a Monty Python sketch - so I think that it’s probably fair to say that the ridiculous stuff I posted, if taken out of context, does look pretty shit. But, as the educationalists know only too well, context is everything.

The accusations of racism and use of slang - well, I just have no idea where the idea of racism came from - we have yet to get to the bottom of that. Slang? Well, I’m a northerner, I do use a lot of slang. Whether or not my use of slang is so offensive that it is an offence worth reporting to the police, I don’t know. But in any event, I’ve had no correspondence from the police and once I know the outcome, I’ll let you guys know.

So, in essence - I should have known better than to behave like such a knob and to hurt someone with my words - that was never my intention (albeit I accept that I can be very harsh at times).

My concerns relating to misinformation were genuine : no one should be allowed to glibly dish out information which can lead to the harm of others. However, I accept that at times, some of my shenanigans were unpleasant.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

AceAET

Morning Ellie 👋🏻

I just wanted to let you know I got called into my managers office this morning & he was going to suspend me on full pay for two weeks whilst an investigation was pending.
However I told him I did not consent & that I stood under common law. He looked stunned, so I started schooling him on how he should be managing my place & he was so shocked he couldn’t get his words out. Right at that moment a client walked in regarding a contract renewal, because my manager was still in such shock from my brilliance I took over negotiations & managed to secure a million pound deal, something which was never heard of before at my place. Once my manager came back around he told me how amazing I was & instantly promoted me with a nice big pay rise👍🏻

See Ellie it really is so easy to make up fairytales online, you horrible, lying, con-artist Cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
👏🏻👏🏻
Welcome back Oik, I mean Gill. I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say that we’ve missed you in this space a lot.

I don’t know how anyone could read what you’ve written & still believe Ellie was justified in doing what she did. You didn’t troll her, you said some disparaging things about her (as we all have) in an online forum which only exists because she put herself out there as a spokesperson for some of the most ignorant & stupid people in society. People who believe they are somehow above the rules that keep society functioning.

She put HERSELF in a position worthy of mockery & scorn, because some (most) of the things SHE said & did were so outrageous. I bet David Icke doesn’t go running to the police every time someone rips the piss out of him……

Talking of which, I think we all know there is no Police investigation. For all the ‘incriminating’ things she alleges you to have said- she’s said worse. Unlike her, the Police will do their due diligence & actually investigate her online behaviour too (context is everything) & just by going to them, she’d have incriminated herself.

I can just see how the imaginary ‘investigation’ would play out.
“Officer, I’d like to report Northern Oik for calling me a cunt online”
“Ok, Miss Grey, we take name-calling online very seriously around here- I’ll dispatch some of my finest men to look into it immediately”

*Two days later*

“Miss Grey, we’ve looked into it & it would appear that you are indeed a cunt. A colossal one at that. May we suggest that you stop impersonating professionals (actually illegal) & encouraging people to commit fraud (also actually illegal- naughty!) & stick to posting at your intellectual level. A few pouting mirror selfies with your tits out should do it.”

Well, good morning all you crazy kids.

Obviously, I didn’t post after the savagery that took place a few weeks ago. To be honest, I had a lot to say, but I was advised to keep my powder dry.

So, now that you all know who I am, I will make a proper introduction. My name is Gillian. As suggested in my pseudonym, I’m Northern (very). I was born to two wonderful parents. I do have an older brother (he’s a knob, so I won’t bother introducing him). I had a lovely childhood. My parents didn’t have a lot, but I was loved very much, taught right from wrong and my father always told me that I had to stand up for myself, and if needs be, others. I think he lost count of the number of needy kids and stray dogs that I brought home. Sadly, I lost my dad twenty years ago and the pain of his death was, without doubt, the worst experience of my life. I honestly did not think I would recover. I ended up having a year of bereavement counselling to get me through.

I have two grown up children who are the best adults in my life by a country mile. Every moment spent with them, makes me whole. Between them they’ve given me five grandchildren and my god, I love those little dinks just as much as if they were mine.

I worked in law for a long time (several law firms, real ones with real lawyers, practising certificates, proper brick offices and everything). I did start a part time law degree back in the 90s - I was working full time, my children were little and it was hard work. In the middle of the second year of the course, I discovered I had MS. That came as a massive shock and I pondered deeply on whether to continue the degree. I was advised by the consultant that stress was not a good thing to add into the mix and I decided not to continue. All I envisaged was me rolling into court in a wheelchair like a female Ironside! So, I continued working in law for many years, but never qualified.

I had the privilege of working with a man who turned out to be one of the best defamation lawyers in the U.K. We are, and always will be, very good friends.

In 2002 a family friend was diagnosed with melanoma. Back then, we had nothing to treat advanced melanoma and following a gruelling few years, he died at 30. What a truly brutal disease. 💔 Before he died, I promised him that I would set up some kind of foundation in his memory. I did. It’s easily found.

During lockdown, working from home, extra time on my hands, I came across some of the truthers. This was unfortunate, because a lot of the stuff that was being bandied about was about vaccines, Covid, a lot of medical inaccuracies and as a result, I became extremely frustrated at some of the absolute shite that I was seeing and hearing. Then I found this thread and a small number of like minded folk - it was like a little room with just a few people who felt exactly like me! I had never even heard of Tattle before. Celebrity gossip is not something I give a shit about, I think I’m probably the only woman on earth who has never read OK or Hello magazine.

I’m the first to admit, I got extremely silly at times, but I think that happened to a lot of us during lockdown - some of the little imaginary scenarios I’d paint : I’d look back on them and laugh (I know, I know!).

On a very serious note, the anger that I felt when I saw some of the disgusting things that were being shared - I didn’t know I was capable of such animosity towards people I didn’t know. Some of the clearly incorrect information was scary, I had conversations and meetings with journalists, some of whom I’m still in touch with: they still have some of these folk on their radar. I have also had correspondence with several MPs. During the silly season of ‘pitching up at hospitals and schools’ and abusing staff etc, I had email exchanges with various police officers. We don’t live in a lawless society, people should be able to get up in the morning and go to work peacefully, no matter what that work is. As many of you know, I have a big problem with the use of sunbeds - I’ve yet to stand outside a salon and abuse staff.
One of the things that really turned my stomach was when the dogs were let loose on the medics. You all know who I’m referring to. For me, that kind of behaviour is pretty disgusting. It is the stuff that can do so much damage to people with meaningful careers.

So, when it became clear that people knew who I was and that my identity was about to be ‘announced’, obviously I kept quiet and waited for the volcano to erupt. Apart from a few things that people sent to me, I have no idea what the dossier on me looks like, (but thank you guys for saving stuff for me. I did have a couple of long meetings with my solicitor and he asked for it all for future reference. Again, I want you all to know that I’m grateful for your help. You don’t know me, you could have distanced yourselves).

It’s fair to say that I had a few sleepless nights and who wouldn’t? Looking back, one of the things I never did, was send in the clowns after any of the members of the ‘movement’ (to be fair, I don’t know any clowns, if I’d have said to my small group of friends “Look at this, go and give them some grief” they would have told me to go f*k myself).

Everything I wrote was in the confines of this thread was seen by a relatively small number of people. So why did I lose sleep? Well, when someone issues a direct threat to ‘end a career’ it’s somewhat disconcerting! The laughable thing is, this was not my ‘career’ per se. It was a situation that was handed to me following a personal tragedy. The charity was formed from a good place - I simply wanted to help other people who found themselves in the same situation as my pal had done. Do I work with pharma? Yes. Because guess what? They hold the key to long term survival in this disease. In 2011 I represented our organisation at a NICE appraisal, and after some hard work, several visits to Westminster, the first immunotherapy treatment in melanoma was approved on the NHS. My god, it was like someone had opened up the floodgates. We now have so much hope, something my friend never had. We have patients who are now surviving. I spoke to a man only this morning who is a stage 4 patient, currently with no evidence of active disease. We’ve held his hand for the last three years. Have I worked with Government and opposition ministers? Yes, of course I have. I’ve had to. I think it’s fair to say that if I had to dance with the devil himself in order to get a patient in a better place, you bet I’d get my tap shoes on. Does that make me a bad person?

So, for someone to try to put an end to this, of course I was disturbed by it. Only this week, I’ve managed to secure a patient an appointment with one of the world’s leading melanoma oncologists. If I wasn’t here, who would have done that? So yes, I was worried - not for me, but for the patients I represent.

What did I receive by way of correspondence then? Well, I had photos of my own grandchildren sent to me on Instagram, photos of one of the girls who died of melanoma and me, on TV together (presumably that was used to demonstrate my affiliation with the BBC!), together with comments as to how it would be when I got to my office, photos of my own dogs 🤔 Menacing, yes - but there we are. I don’t know who sent them, I don’t care. I received messages via Facebook and IG, most of them pretty shitty, albeit a few people offering support, which was nice. I also received a few emails, none of them particularly pleasant, but that’s the nature of anonymous emails isn’t it? You can quite easily wish death to someone when your anonymous email is a character from a TV soap! Finally, I haven’t received anything from the police.

Was I bothered about the mental state of some of the people I’d berated? Well, I did share some of my concerns with a few of the people in here who follow me on IG., I am not a bad person and as I say, I’ve never sent in the clowns after any of the people I have taken issue with. For me, that’s a different level of nasty. Did I say some stupid things? Yes, course I did! Including that I’d belt someone over the head with a cricket bat (it’s an expression I’ve used for years): stabbing in the neck with a knife? Straight out of Stepbrothers; dancing on a grave singing Hallelujah? From a Monty Python sketch - so I think that it’s probably fair to say that the ridiculous stuff I posted, if taken out of context, does look pretty shit. But, as the educationalists know only too well, context is everything.

The accusations of racism and use of slang - well, I just have no idea where the idea of racism came from - we have yet to get to the bottom of that. Slang? Well, I’m a northerner, I do use a lot of slang. Whether or not my use of slang is so offensive that it is an offence worth reporting to the police, I don’t know. But in any event, I’ve had no correspondence from the police and once I know the outcome, I’ll let you guys know.

So, in essence - I should have known better than to behave like such a knob and to hurt someone with my words - that was never my intention (albeit I accept that I can be very harsh at times).

My concerns relating to misinformation were genuine : no one should be allowed to glibly dish out information which can lead to the harm of others. However, I accept that at times, some of my shenanigans were unpleasant.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
So guys, just to say, a very sincere thank you. All of you. I won’t lie and say today has been pleasant, it really hasn’t. But as I say, thank you. ❤

• Heart

Ultramarine

Sort of a recap as there are a few new people, the last couple of threads didn't have one as I think a lot of us were busy living our lives, and she was just a bit boring...

Eloise Grey started becoming predominant during the start of the pandemic along with a load of other losers. Louise Hampton, Cassie Sunshine, Aron Walton, Grubby Ash, Jools Cochorn, Beebs. All gathering and late last year (2021) and this year, eventually getting ill while we all gained our freedoms back - but they insisted it was a cold and not covid. This is all hilarious because they should never get ill as they keep telling us they have immune systems and they are perfectly healthy as they use sea moss, flash their fanny to the sun etc for vitamin D etc etc Yet they still get ill. They'd blame it on shedding or being a cold or the universe telling them to slow down or some other bollocks.

Ellie uses all the shit she chats to make money. Her dumbass followers think she is an authority on everything because well.... she tell them she is and that she has researched everything there is to know about everything, so of course they believe her. Which is why we are here reading and laughing about her BS. She is against government/big Pharma/big companies yet she is literally alive [as is her youngest] because of medical intervention (if her stories about her heart issues are real) and lives her life with all of this in the forefront. She visits hospital more often than anyone most of us know, in order to get her dumb obsessions about her rights across to keep her troofer image alive, and in order to keep selling shitty online webinars telling people (or not as the actual case may be looking at comments she deletes all too quickly) how to not pay any bills and spread misinformation on vaccines. All of this has paid for a holiday hence this title. Even this holiday is a lie. She bragged about heading to the Dominican Republic yet has ended up in Aqua Blu resort in Sharm El Sheik! 🤣 Thanks to more great detective work on this site - @HulaHannah on this occasion.

Which brings up multiple points. Ellie has created her own echo chamber. Her PTTP site is an 'uncensored' forum - yet you have to sign in and pay to be a part of it. Ans all her comments are limited, plus should you ask questions or disagree to will be blocked immediately, or worse have her post a story sending her dogs after you. So they aren't for freedoms or free speech, they have their own opinions and are closed off to any other viewpoints. The End.

Everything she does turns out to be a lie. There is so much I can not even list them all. Read through the threads and much of it is documented. Some great little bits of detective work has come out too. These catch Ellie out and then she freaks, goes private or claims her Insta is playing up, then she comes back guns blazing!

The cycle is unreal:
- She chats shit
- her echo chamber of people love her for it
- we call her out
- she spends her life blocking comments and people
- fake cries and talks about her anxiety and body dysmorphia
- goes quiet for a couple of days
- comes back with "Oh my god I'm feeling great, all you have to do is believe in yourself which is what I have been doing for 30 days" Ummm no you haven't Ellie, you told us 5 days ago you were in tears and managed to pose with your cat showing us you are upset. Which is the lie here or both sides are a lie?!
- posts a half naked pic to try and 'break the algorithm'
- soaks up all the praise
- Talks about some conspiracy theories
- sells shit - whether webinars or shitty supplements to back up some of the conspiracy lies
- then back to the beginning of chatting shit! and repeat

And to sum up some more about Ellie Grey.
She lies about her cancer, which is still going on as luckily this works well for selling her supplements, and eventually stuff from her cunt shed if that thing ever takes off.
The Glo never happenend.
All donations have helped pay for the holiday and new clothes.
She doesn't support small business like her 'Same Drill - post about your small business' posts. She shops in Tesco, gets clothes from Pretty Little Liars and the like
Gives terrible 'advice' about suncream, screening, curing cancer, not taking vaccines, not paying bills and people hang on her every word which is why we call her out and think she is dangerous to some people and they health.
She schools everyone - and I mean everyone, about their job, whether teachers, nurses, doctors, shops worker and so on because she is a lawyer (LIE) and the best mum in the world. Even though it's he baby daddy/landlord who takes care of her kids. No idea where the dog is. And to top it off... even her plants are FAKE!!!

And there is so much more! Read the threads if you need to catch up - even if it is the recap at the start of most of the new threads, they are scary and funny. In other words, words of @Northernoik2020 she is a complete CUNT!

Apologies this is a ramble but all her lies are so messily connected it is hard to simplify - each lie takes another tangent but ultimately leads to her grifting moronic ways.

• Heart

ladymuckxx

Extremely long time lurker of this thread, first time poster. It’s taken me over 24 hours to get an account live on this site.

I’ve recently been accused by Ellie of being part of this thread. One of you (nosey_cow) messaged me yesterday from a blank Facebook account which was a warning of what was to come throughout the day.

I’ve been aware of Ellie and I’ve been pretty vocal in calling her out on socials - especially when she was pretending to be a solicitor.

Its clear that a screenshot I sent to a what’s app (yes I’ve seen her comments about the spelling of this - who’d have thought two of us would have spelt it the same) has been used here - which really isn’t on and I am annoyed about and she’s got the wrong idea.

But in the overall scheme of things, it looks like this has been a good thing as it’s been the catalyst for her shameful and embarrassing public meltdown. So ill let it go. It’s been totally worth it.

Yesterday the horrible witch posted photos of me onlineas I’m sure many of you saw. After what happened to the two doctors she sent her followers after - to bully, I was a bit concerned. However, I’m delighted to report I had a grand total of 5 shitty messages of which I’ll post pictures once my account isn’t at risk of being deleted (it’s taken me over 24 hours to get one to stay live on this site).

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Oh, and by the way, and I hope no one minds - but if I could share this? Following the work that was done by the Manchester team, we are picking up the sunbed petition again. We’ve been at this for a number of years but it’s a multi million pound industry and they aren’t going down without a fight.. mainly against little old me! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I know, I’m such an upstart. In 2018 the sunbed association threatened me with legal action (controversy just follows me around..) but not only that; they’d also issued threats to some of our wonderful patients. Imagine that, going for a stage 4 melanoma patient because he’d dared to speak out about the dangers of sunbeds. Like he didn’t have a bigger fight to have. Anyway, with my lawyer pals, the chair of the association soon saw the error of his ways. He didn’t sue the patient and he didn’t sue me either. I often invite him to issue his proceedings, let’s get him before a judge. Imagine it:

“Why are we here ladies and gentleman?”
“Well your Honour, see her over there? She’s been saying that sunbeds are dangerous and I don’t like it. I want her to stop it”
“Ok Sir. Oik? What have you got to say?”
“Your honour, if I may point you to the studies across the world, all carried out by real scientists, you will see that it is agreed and has been for a long time, that they are dangerous. The WHO classes them as a carcinogen. I’m simply repeating the science”.
“Mr Sunbed Waller, do you have anything to add?”
“Well yeah, I’m the MD of one of the biggest manufacturers in the world and also the chair of the non mandatory sunbed association. If they’re banned, I stand to lose a fucking fortune. I want her to shut her gob”
“Oh do fuck off out of my courtroom, you odious little pleb - case dismissed, don’t let me see you here again”

Anyway, I’m off again.

If you could sign and share this you lovely little lot, I’d be super grateful.
If you could sign and share this you lovely little lot, I’d be super grateful.

Ah, our favourite Fat boy has alerted me to the petition not being allowed. Anyway, If you did feel strongly, it’s on our website. 😀😀

Last edited:

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
So that Jade messaged me again today to say she had contacted Ellie through Insta regarding the money she had conned out of her & yes Ellie had to cancel her trip to the Dominican Republic!
It’s odd that she had to cancel only the destination for ‘family health reasons’ & not her whole holiday 🤔

Regardless of her excuse for not being in the Dominican Republic, she’s had to buckle & comply with testing/Covid regulations to go to Egypt yet she didn’t even have the decency to wear a facemask in a hospital because of her stupid principles/desire for attention/an argument/because she’s a cunt.

I sincerely hope she NEVER has the audacity to bring out the ‘you had the vaccine just so you could go on holiday’ trope again. She is a disgusting hypocrite, but we knew that already.

• Heart

AceAET

I messaged Jade, one of Lieys recent victims & she said after her message on Facebook her order got cancelled & she got blocked. Maybe we could message more of her victims & send them this way just to try & raise more awareness. She is absolute scum I finally needs to be stopped.
I doubt it would have a massive impact but you never know 🤷🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Callingyouout

Ellie.

I really hope this is for good now, part of me thinks otherwise…but we’ll see ay?

Choices Ellie….. the freedom you speak of puts you in the privileged position of being able to make choices in your life. You make micro and macro choices everyday that have little and large consequences. You chose ALL of this. You speak about freedom of speech and democracy yet you block anyone who has an opposing idea to you. You chose your words, comments, you chose to dox people (you started in thread 1!), the multiple doctors, the lady with the art gallery, numerous others, you threw to your pack of followers (some of which were down right thugs)… did you have any consideration to how they felt? They could have ended up with suicidal thoughts? Did you think about that? All because they disagreed with your nonsense! You chose to portray yourself as an educated person with various degrees? You misled people. You lied. You told people to rethink their smear tests, mammograms and sun cream and sunbed usage. You planted seeds of doubt and fear into people. What if someone ends up with cancer because of this? What about their children, or their family? You stated you stopped paying your bills for 9 years. What if someone else does the same because of you.. ends up in serious debt and becomes suicidal or worse? And yet each of these thoughts should have gone through mind? These were choices you made, you executed, to put out there. Oh yes you should have “researched a bit better”…. no really?! These are peoples lives you’re playing with!!! Every action and choice has a consequence whether you see it or not. And you know what, I would happily talk to you, discuss anything with you etc without hiding behind some stupid anonymous tattle account but guess what? I tried! Instant block. I was polite, I was not rude or mean.

I’m sorry you felt suicidal, no one deserves that. Not you, not anyone. I hope you learn to be happy within yourself and learn to accept yourself for who you are, as you are clearly someone who needs constant validation to fill a hole, but that unfortunately has come at the detriment of other people. You are capable of being a wonderful lady I’m sure.

I wish you peace and love, and hopefully some sort of redemption.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

712alp

Wonder if her vanishing has anything to do with legal action following her recent spate of doxxing?

Reactions: 14

nosey_cow

VIP Member
if anyone dares to question their results they’ll be publicly attacked and blocked. No way I’d want to do any business concerning my health with her 🤦🏼‍♀️
we need to be thankful that hardly anyone will be going to her. She’a unable to advertise publicly because we will be all over it immediately. I’m constantly watching for any kind of advertising from her because if it breaks any ABA regs or anything else, I’ll be straight on it.

all she’s got is her telegram and private insta - and many of those followers are people there to watch her crash & burn.

she’s prob done a handful of tests, at most.

I’d say that’s a success purely down to team tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

weirdorwhat

Hey all 👋 I’ve come over here from Ellie’s page after she made a big post about it. Sorry but it’s hilarious if not a bit cringey, shes totally lost the plot 🤣 it’s like watching a mental breakdown live on Facebook I’m sure most people are just following her for the car crash I know I was 🍿 🙈 anyway as you were 👋 ps I don’t think she realises that she’s not really that a deal she’s obviously lived inside her phone way too long. Keep up the good work the woman is a raging lunatic I’m almost embarrassed for her 😵💫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13