Ellie Grey #19 On holiday, with followers' money?? Lied about where & got tested. Now isn't that scummy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have noticed that pages such as Bauhauswife seem to suggest that a lack of abortion in the States isn’t a problem as all you need to do is take yourself off to a herbalist who will sort you out with some nice herbs that’ll do the job.

No mention of course about what happens if they don’t work and the woman remains pregnant, or if the woman ends up being poisoned or bleeding out and she dies.

I assume in scenarios like that the likes of her would be nowhere to be seen….
They also often ignore that there's already documented cases of women being jailed or prosecuted due to self terminating. Those women took measures to self abort and needed medical assistance and they were reported for murder.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Is it just me or does anyone else also find a direct correlation between those that use the word “innerstand” and those that are complete and utter pretentious cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does anyone else also find a direct correlation between those that use the word “innerstand” and those that are complete and utter pretentious cunts.
At the risk of rancour, it is one of the expressions that has me running for my cricket bat…..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well our Ellie is attempting to promote her hair analysis (for humans and pets lol) on the old Facebook and in community groups.

Grifters gotta grift.

Why the feck does a pet need hair analysis and how the duck would she know how to diagnose!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well our Ellie is attempting to promote her hair analysis (for humans and pets lol) on the old Facebook and in community groups.

Grifters gotta grift.

Why the feck does a pet need hair analysis and how the duck would she know how to diagnose!!
Well she’s more than welcome to a sample bag of the damp straw-like fur around my dog’s lipstick, Worzel Gummidge with Chlamydia springs to mind.

• Haha
Well she’s more than welcome to a sample bag of the damp straw-like fur around my dog’s lipstick, Worzel Gummidge with Chlamydia springs to mind.
I think I might have given her the idea to test animals! I seem to recall saying I would send some samples from my two. She can have that one on me.

I’m not sure what testing on animals might establish - my older dog is allergic to the world, but it was a series of blood tests that revealed his issues, not pulling out a clump of his hair.

Photo of said dogs for you all to adore. 😂😂😂😂😂 (These are not the ones that were sent back to me btw….)

Attachments

Reactions: 9

Grifters gotta grift.

She will have a degree, silly!! 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Beeeebs is buzzing because she can now afford to take her kids out to a 5* restaurant …y’know those 5* restaurants that have table numbers on them! 🤣
We have them near us. But then I live in the poorest town in the U.K. Table numbers are nicked for firewood.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So the twatface Ashleene is jumping on the anti-abortion bandwagon. Not surprising coz he's desperate to stay relevant so just jumps on the latest thing.

These truthers putting their posts only on stories means I've not always got the receipts but it's clear the majority of them simply fall down the latest rabbit hole/controversial topic without research or critical thinking.

Reactions: 7
It’s the whataboutery that’s getting to me…

‘Yeah but what about Planned Parenthood??’

‘Yeah but, women don’t NEED to have a Government Approved abortion…’

Nearly sidestepping the fact that in some states, whether you agree with abortion or not, they have had that choice taken away from them.

Also Luke - this one riles me to the hilt - “Just let that sink in” - If any of you EVER see me use that expression, please kill me or report me to the Police.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the whataboutery that’s getting to me…

‘Yeah but what about Planned Parenthood??’

‘Yeah but, women don’t NEED to have a Government Approved abortion…’

Nearly sidestepping the fact that in some states, whether you agree with abortion or not, they have had that choice taken away from them.
What's really annoying me is the many people who are anti choice saying that they might understand if its rape or other traumatic thing. How about I don't want kids, ever. I should have the right to get rid of it simply because I don't want to be pregnant or have kids. These anti choice fuckers come up with the most extreme reasons to justify themselves. Just like truthers.

Be wary, these debates and conversations about abortion are happening in the UK.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.