Ellie Grey #19 On holiday, with followers' money?? Lied about where & got tested. Now isn't that scummy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lord help us, the world's most monotonous man has written another letter and read it out in full on Facebook. All banging on about that crime number.

How's them arrests coming Mark? Thought you weren't moving till boris was in jail.

Moron

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw a housewives of Cheshire video and was getting slightly angry as LB was in it and wondered if they had brought her back (although I think it seems old and is probably because it has started to be available in the US so probably an ad targeted at them), but made me realise I haven't heard much about her for ages as I realised she was really not the smartest and was simply a puppet with a following for the hardcore troofers so would never have much original to share (I think I gave up around the time of the cancer is because you manifest it immediately followed by a coppafeel bra, and the podcast with the footballer who had cancer and she asked if he manifested it). Anyway, Googling to make sure ITV weren't bringing her back and realised that the discussions we had last summer about her not being in her house for any of her stories or other posts were sure enough and the press published their split in Feb! Now it could be a long term problem thing, obviously gossip out there has potentially hinted at the heavy featuring of someone else on her social media around the time too...but I do wonder if her attempts at spreading misinformation regarding Covid, cancer, etc. and potentially causing people harm as a result played any role in it.

Don't mean to be a gossip, but just remembered the discussions we had regarding the change in house.

I saw a housewives of Cheshire video and was getting slightly angry as LB was in it and wondered if they had brought her back (although I think it seems old and is probably because it has started to be available in the US so probably an ad targeted at them), but made me realise I haven't heard much about her for ages as I realised she was really not the smartest and was simply a puppet with a following for the hardcore troofers so would never have much original to share (I think I gave up around the time of the cancer is because you manifest it immediately followed by a coppafeel bra, and the podcast with the footballer who had cancer and she asked if he manifested it). Anyway, Googling to make sure ITV weren't bringing her back and realised that the discussions we had last summer about her not being in her house for any of her stories or other posts were sure enough and the press published their split in Feb! Now it could be a long term problem thing, obviously gossip out there has potentially hinted at the heavy featuring of someone else on her social media around the time too...but I do wonder if her attempts at spreading misinformation regarding Covid, cancer, etc. and potentially causing people harm as a result played any role in it.

Don't mean to be a gossip, but just remembered the discussions we had regarding the change in house.
I think she was building a following as her crazy conspiracies seemed to get less and less. She's now into the wellness industry doing retreats and making people better with bongos and other well documented cures.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh, would you Adam & Eve it. Ashlene is as predicable as he is stupid.

I called this last week.

E5C2C0D7-9AF2-4059-A433-40FCA1DBF48E.jpeg

#ashleyloveslozza
#andkatiehopkins
#whatacunt

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what this means please I’m completely baffled.

View attachment 1378228
I think he’s referring to the Ghislaine Maxwell trial that they’re all so obsessed with.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think all of Epstein’s victims were minors- hence the use of the broader term ‘young girls’. Also, Ashlene- the media *are* using the term ‘minors’ to acknowledge the age of some of his victims.
Minors = Children.
You thick duck.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what this means please I’m completely baffled.

View attachment 1378228
I’m assuming in relation to the Epstein /Maxwell case.

Technically, in the eyes of the law, they aren’t children. But they are under age.

still completely wrong and an abuse of power but someone being attracted to a 15 year old girl isn’t the same as someone attracted to a toddler.
Both wrong. That’s not disputed. But different kinds of wrong.

I think she was building a following as her crazy conspiracies seemed to get less and less. She's now into the wellness industry doing retreats and making people better with bongos and other well documented cures.
It's sad she went down such a dangerous route of misinformation if that was her plan! She started with a following of 250K and no doubt framed properly she probably could have had many rational people buy into 'wellness'. Now she has 30K of no doubt troofers who don't practice 'wellness' anyway, just liked to sound important and interested in the welfare of others, and a load of people just continuing to watch the car crash that she became.

I personally just think she isn't very smart, got caught up with some troofers and they used her for her platform. All the while she's risked people not looking for proper cancer care, helped push the non-vaccination of kids (as I'm sure she started with the HPV rather than Covid - wonder if she'd advise avoiding even younger ones). I'm not convinced she started out maliciously grifting like some of the others, she seemed to have a lifestyle that wouldn't have necessarily required it (although maybe their income wasn't as it was given them pushing dodgy-seeming online raffles just before it which I'm not convinced we're gambling commission compliant). I just think she was gormless, and went on to love the adoration she was getting for it, so got louder and louder before going on to potentially profit from it. Maybe it feels better than shilling the crap products that Rachel and Tanya from RHOC were peddling.

I’m assuming in relation to the Epstein /Maxwell case.

Technically, in the eyes of the law, they aren’t children. But they are under age.

still completely wrong and an abuse of power but someone being attracted to a 15 year old girl isn’t the same as someone attracted to a toddler.
Both wrong. That’s not disputed. But different kinds of wrong.
Reminds me of the time my 19 year old sons friend asked me who that fit girl was I was giving a lift too. My son said its my sisters friend and she's 13 so pipe down you n.once (not sure where he gets that type of language) . Still gets regularly reminded of it. Also if it was a female teacher and a young boy Ashleene is the kind of nob who would say "go on my son" and " I wish I had teachers like that" nobhead.

Reactions: 8
It worries me tbh that exposing_nothing is implying that having sex with under age girls is nothing to worry about…?

It worries me tbh that exposing_nothing is implying that having sex with under age girls is nothing to worry about…?
He’s a proper little ray of sunshine isn’t he? It’s strange, because out of every single truther I’ve come across over the last couple of years, not one of them is remotely likeable. I mean sometimes you can see and hear of people and in your mind you’re thinking “knob head” but they actually don’t seem that bad (a poor example from me is Dominic Raab, I find myself thinking “you’re a knob” - but I kind of like his demeanour, he always looks so eager to please). I’ve never looked at any of the truthing popular front and thought anything other than “What a duck head”.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘It’s an agenda!!!!’

‘Is it? Can you explain it to me???’

‘Well if you can’t see it then I can’t help you….’

‘So, what you mean is YOU can’t explain it either…. Ok’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s a proper little ray of sunshine isn’t he? It’s strange, because out of every single truther I’ve come across over the last couple of years, not one of them is remotely likeable. I mean sometimes you can see and hear of people and in your mind you’re thinking “knob head” but they actually don’t seem that bad (a poor example from me is Dominic Raab, I find myself thinking “you’re a knob” - but I kind of like his demeanour, he always looks so eager to please). I’ve never looked at any of the truthing popular front and thought anything other than “What a duck head”.
One of my pals has sent me something about Raab. I’m big and daft enough to change my mind. He’s a bleep. 😊

‘It’s an agenda!!!!’

‘Is it? Can you explain it to me???’

‘Well if you can’t see it then I can’t help you….’

‘So, what you mean is YOU can’t explain it either…. Ok’
That’s it in a nutshell.
But if you don’t see ‘it’, you’re AsLeEp 🤡

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.