Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does Conor actually not work? I know he used to be involved in Angelle but now they don’t surely he does nothing except go to the gym?

Reactions: 15
That is such an awful announcement video, so over the top and fake😳 the silence last Christmas suddenly makes sense now tho if we’re thinking she lost a baby around then, what was connors story that’s making people think that? God she must have been at rock bottom after that and then the whole tweet saga!
Going to be honest but how do we know its a MC? I know she put a rainbow but I think with the story recap from Conjob it could have been about his cheating 🤔

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 4
I don’t think she will use Sonny as Emily’s son is called Sonny

Reactions: 5
I showed my mum the announcement video and her exact words were “that is bleeping disgusting. Is that what she’s pretending it’s like? Is that what people are doing nowadays? What a pile of crap! You literally have a parasite taking everything from you. Not an accurate portrayal, consumerism greed that is and whoever she is she’s a bleeping liar” I LOVE MY MUM

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I showed my mum the announcement video and her exact words were “that is bleeping disgusting. Is that what she’s pretending it’s like? Is that what people are doing nowadays? What a pile of crap! You literally have a parasite taking everything from you. Not an accurate portrayal, consumerism greed that is and whoever she is she’s a bleeping liar” I LOVE MY MUM
So your mum doesn’t know of Elle? Or anything about her tweets? And that’s her blind reaction to her pregnancy announcement…bit weird

• Haha
Reactions: 74
So your mum doesn’t know of Elle? Or anything about her tweets? And that’s her blind reaction to her pregnancy announcement…bit weird
no she knows the back story in what I’ve briefly just filled her in on, but she’s a 60 year old with no social media… so no she doesn’t. Chill tho Julie x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is telling us about the MC to try and imply that the stress from all the hate caused it. Therefore do not give us any hate this time? They're very calculated.

Reactions: 17
Is telling us about the MC to try and imply that the stress from all the hate caused it. Therefore do not give us any hate this time? They're very calculated.
Where has she said about a MC I must have missed something sorry.

Reactions: 2
Lets not just all assume because she added the rainbow in the pregnancy announcement that it was a MC…..

Reactions: 21
By being cryptic with emoji it's gonna make people speculate but that's what they want. When you see pregnancy announcements and these two emojis 🌈 👼 it sure makes you think that way. And they know that.

Reactions: 43
Am sorry I know this may sound harsh but I have no remorse for her and I know miscarriage is a sad time as I have had 3 myself BUT with her I feel she has been very calculated in when she has posted.

She thinks let me tell everyone I have had a miscarriage on the day the tweets were released to cover up her wrong doing.

Think about it she could have posted next week also us know she’s had a MC what difference does that make to her audience.

She could have posted another day and not mention it far enough it’s her choice and i can’t stop that but as one of the people she offended with her racism I feel some what disrespect.

Again it’s boils down to the same self absorbed lying through her teeth about change when she the same racist person that’s she been her whole life.

I feel like it’s take that to all the people I have offended move on your not relevant MC happens to plenty of people and they don’t plaster it over social media.

Elle RACIST Darby when you read here I don’t forgive you this has 100 proven to me that you didn’t care about your offence, all you have done is cover it up there would have been no harm to post next week to show respect but I 1million percent know you have none for nobody not even yourself hence why you have stayed with someone that’s cheats on you day in day out.

The fake life and lies you put online don’t fool me only your pathetic ANGELLES.

Reactions: 26
Lets not just all assume because she added the rainbow in the pregnancy announcement that it was a MC…..
I was about to say, only an absolute scumbag would insinuate this if it wasn’t true. then remembered who Elle is lol

Reactions: 16
Where has she said about a MC I must have missed something sorry.
She hasn’t but there was a rainbow in the video on her YouTube and also Conman posted an Instagram story the other day (it’s posted here somewhere) hinting at a MC. And dates add up to around the time she went silent last year before the tweets surfaced.

Reactions: 5
All these ‘I showed my mum/ boyfriend / husband / friend’ are always so random. Like okay, why do I want the opinion of some total rando 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.