Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being an influencer and strategically timing when to announce your pregnancy for maximum engagement and attention. What a sad life and mindset to have.
They get a positive test and then the mind goes straight to “okay so when and how will we announce so we get loads of engagement and views and hopefully our video will be trending on YouTube”.
I know. Mad way to live your life. All about engagement and money. It seems everything they do in life is for content.

Reactions: 15
I mean they have said several times since having Saint, maybe even before? That they wanted to get pregnant with number 2 the second they got married. So its obvious thats she is either pregnant or trying. What more is there to speculate? 🙄 I wish she would actually do something interesting as this is boring af now 😂

Reactions: 23
I know. Mad way to live your life. All about engagement and money. It seems everything they do in life is for content.
To be fair at lot of ordinary people do this too. People have almost stopped doing things for the joy of doing the thing and have to share it wider. It’s a really odd way to view the social life of our peers and this phenomenon will be studied in future.

I don’t judge and try not to criticise. A year ago I was like that and I wasn’t happy despite the posts. It was an unhealthy way of coping. I posted and looked at what others had posted and I was update I didn’t look like that or didn't photograph it the best etc. I forgot the joy I felt actually hiking somewhere or finishing a craft project - before social media was like it is now I’d do these things and not even ‘think let me put the on Facebook and presently Insta/Twitter/TikTok’. Eliminating these platforms from my phone has done a wonder mental health and it was hard. I was addicted and the addiction caused me suffering, just like an addiction to substances, Botox, or fill in the blank. Granted, it may not be life-threatening (although people have died in pursuit of a selfie), I’d like to kindly warn you to not let the fun things you do only become for social media 💖

Sorry about this work vomit I just had to get it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If she’s got nothing to hide she will reactivate her recent twitter account and allow us to see how recent her racist tweets actually were 🙄 I forgot she existed, now I’m reminded of her I dislike her again (used to watch ALL her videos - what a loser I was). Can’t believe it’s nearly been a year since she was exposed on here, I just happened to stumble across her tattle the night it was all going off 🤣

Reactions: 12
I was very confused with this too
I spent far longer than I care to admit trying to get this screenshot in the same video. But she doesn't look heavily pregnant here really. So who knows. I do think she is pregnant, purely because she'll be wanting content, but I don't think too far gone yet.
Screenshot_20221215_223610_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
Does it make anyone else laugh that she made such a point about not being online over Christmas to be present with her family but Connor has just carried on posting?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If she doesn’t post a reel at 6pm Christmas Eve of them slow motion walking down the beach, close up of Con’s hands on her bump and Saint kissing it with the caption “The most magical Christmas gift of all 🤍 ” - then I’ll eat my hat
Hat was tasty tbf 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.