Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never actually put any input into this thread, always been a lurker 👀 but I just need to get this out my head…. The outfit?! Just why. I just can’t with these insta turnips wearing all white or all beige! Sticking out like a complete sore thumb. If I saw her walking down the street I would think to myself, luv, you look like a tw*t. Like an actual real life tw*t. I’m not influenced, not in the slightest. Especially when in the background of the pictures, everyone else is wearing normal looking clothing!

Sorry I just needed to vent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Never actually put any input into this thread, always been a lurker 👀 but I just need to get this out my head…. The outfit?! Just why. I just can’t with these insta turnips wearing all white or all beige! Sticking out like a complete sore thumb. If I saw her walking down the street I would think to myself, luv, you look like a tw*t. Like an actual real life tw*t. I’m not influenced, not in the slightest. Especially when in the background of the pictures, everyone else is wearing normal looking clothing!

Sorry I just needed to vent 😂
I love that it's the outfit that's finally made you comment, lol. We all have our limits😂 she looks a moron! How are they not embarrassed 😧

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"Baby it's cold outside"....no tit, put some trousers on dipshit.

I was working just off Oxford Street and it was bleeping ice cold outside. I was dying fully covered up.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So my niece wanted the pink jogging set from Katie’s angelle collection so I bought it in Black Friday for Xmas as it was 50% off, it still says order being processed and I ordered it a week ago, I ordered some bits from other company’s over Black Friday and received them Monday Tuesday, do we think I’ll ever receive the angelle collection parcel???
You’d be better off going down there to pick it up yourself 😅 And you probably still wouldn’t get it!

Reactions: 4
So my niece wanted the pink jogging set from Katie’s angelle collection so I bought it in Black Friday for Xmas as it was 50% off, it still says order being processed and I ordered it a week ago, I ordered some bits from other company’s over Black Friday and received them Monday Tuesday, do we think I’ll ever receive the angelle collection parcel???
Have you read any of the Angelle reviews? You’re not getting that set 😬

Reactions: 18
she looks like she’s got oven mits on, and duck me she looks like a twit how embarrassing and in broad day light 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣
also duck me isn’t that Oxford Street? You’re going to do that…in the centre of Oxford street?

call me a hater, but where do we call influencers out for being narcissistic, self-obsessed little bastards for doing this sort of tit? I get ‘let people have fun’ and ‘who’s is hurting’ but there’s such a level of arrogance at thinking, I’m going to stand in the centre of Oxford street, walk to a bit that’s not really for the public to stand on, in broad daylight, and have a bleeping photo shoot.

No way tiny crack got the shot she wanted in one go.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.