Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Gemma Miles has just outed herself.🤣

Can't sleep as my little one is up teething, so just flicking through some random bullshit stories... Then I see the word ‘conman’ 😅

Obviously she meant to put common but her phone must’ve autocorrected itself (unless it was deliberate - which I highly doubt) but in all seriousness… does this mean she’s on this thread, possibly where some of the tea has come from in the past from things she’s heard within the industry? The rivalry continues 😂
I think this has been auto correct. She doesn’t know how to spell “common” and has tried to spell it “comman” and auto correct has corrected the typo to “conman” It’s quite sad really but this is the girl who spells ‘grateful’ as “greatfull” 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
lool elle, please just admit xmas has been ruined now as it's a reminder of why you had to go 'offline' hun.
after 6 months of being 'back online' you have not addressed anything and it's actually quite miraculous!
and this spiritual guru persona ? gag worthy.

Reactions: 22
Her child is called Saint, aptly named, bloody hell, coming out of her racist flaps you would certainly earn your place in heaven from the moment you drew breath.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Said it before, will say it again, she copies Marissalace who has gone all woowooo/spiritual after becoming a mother, was into fitness before and did the whole ‘you do you boo’ way before EDL. She’s as vile as Belly.
..... And of course GLM follows her... Another sheep 🐑 😂

Reactions: 3
What I find hilarious is she said she did so much filming for December and she's only come out with 5 vids...I mean what exactly does she film apart from her face, Saint and the odd vid of Katie. Oh I do miss "Ohhhhhh Connnnnoooorrrr" the disgruntled face when he makes so form of humour!! I miss those days 🤣

Is it just me, or do her and Connor always look like they need a shower?

But then again, what does my Polish ass know 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Is it just me, or do her and Connor always look like they need a shower?

But then again, what does my Polish ass know 😂😂😂
Yeah I agree 100%. They both look dirty and have greasy hair every time I see them. Her disgusting fake tan doesn’t help either.

Tattlers, she looks very orange at times and I am trying to determine if she is a natural red head/ginger underneath that birds nest of hers?,i cant quite work it out, any thoughts? I wondered because i nearly fell off my chair when seeing a video recently and I wondered if I had seen Ronald McDonalds offspring? I really am loving it........

ron.jpeg
Screenshot 2022-12-21 at 19.42.25.png

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What a sad life. Literally procreating for content at this point... Then once she's got her 50,000 likes she's ultimately just stuck with a couple of young kids, a beige characterless house and a husband she can't trust.

Not to say being 'stuck' with 2 kids is a bad thing but you know, a kid is for life not just for content 🤷‍♀️
As soon as the money dries up Count Con will be straight out the door 👋

Reactions: 9
I think this has been auto correct. She doesn’t know how to spell “common” and has tried to spell it “comman” and auto correct has corrected the typo to “conman” It’s quite sad really but this is the girl who spells ‘grateful’ as “greatfull” 😩
I tried typing comman and the main auto-corrects are common or command (on my phone at least), I think apple remembers if you type a certain word a lot though 🧐

Reactions: 22
Tattlers, she looks very orange at times and I am trying to determine if she is a natural red head/ginger underneath that birds nest of hers?,i cant quite work it out, any thoughts? I wondered because i nearly fell off my chair when seeing a video recently and I wondered if I had seen Ronald McDonalds offspring? I really am loving it........

View attachment 1823570View attachment 1823565
I think that orange tinge is just the result of foundation getting caked into her hairline 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.