Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she wanted this announcement to drown out the tweets anniversary. Just to make out she is such a normal kind human...🙄 Am I the only one who hates pregnancy announcements? I get it your fanny and balls work would you like a high five?

(Sorry if that has offended anyone who has been actually struggling to conceive a baby) I mean the second one no one gives a tit about anyway and I have 2 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
The racists are having another……

getting ready to go after any Brand that gifts her stuff 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Could you even be arsed with all the faff of recording everything and then editing it, spending time being filmed on a beach fake laughing - how many takes did that Insta video take? There can’t be any spontaneity at all in their lives, how dull?!

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Went back to the wedding week (they flew on August 14th) & saw she was wearing the same pj’s on day 2 there & as the ones in the clip when she was finding out. Also you can see the hotel dressing gown hung up in the background of her finding out.

The line on her test is so faint - then she waited a few more days to tell Con on their wedding day. She wouldve been 4 weeks when she found out judging by the faintness of the line so she will be turning 24weeks this upcoming week. So yeah you guys are right… she must be due end of April

the one thing I don’t get though, is if she had only just found out at the wedding & had suffered a miscarriage prior… why would you announce to everyone so early? Surely they wouldn’t be so stupid

View attachment 1845194View attachment 1845195

As someone who has had a lot of mcs I also can't understand the dramatic joy at a positive test influencers do like this pic here because I just don't believe at that stage that I am really going to have a baby at that point

• Heart
Reactions: 48
As someone who has had a lot of mcs I also can't understand the dramatic joy at a positive test influencers do like this pic here because I just don't believe at that stage that I am really going to have a baby at that point
Surely if she did have another mc you’d want your family and friends to know to be able to support you ?! You can lose a baby at any stage there shouldn’t be such a stigma about not telling anyone until it’s “safe” at 12 weeks

Reactions: 66
What did Connor post on his story that makes it seem like she had a miscarriage?
He put “29th December 2021 ❤😭

but it’s also the fact she was so silent before it all kicked off over the tweets which wasn’t like her because she’s the “queen of Christmas” after all.

Reactions: 20
Definitely looks like a boy from the scan photos. There's a scan photo what they usually do to reveal the gender.

Reactions: 4
that’s the second pregnancy announcement I’ve now seen this morning! Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Could her miscarriage be why she suddenly stopped vlogmas last year? I remember she was gonna tell us and then her racist tweets came out so we never got to know the reason, kinda sad that she had to deal with all the hate and a miscarriage at the same time if it was at that time but her tweets were vile so that’s on her

Reactions: 48
We bleeping knew ittttttt! Is this the new trend now? Hide a pregnancy until you’re about to pop

• Haha
Reactions: 35
We bleeping knew ittttttt! Is this the new trend now? Hide a pregnancy until you’re about to pop
It'll be a new influencer trend since the likes of Molly Mae did it. Boost speculation then announce as if no one had guessed.

Reactions: 30
Where are these screenshots from please? Which video?

Went back to the wedding week (they flew on August 14th) & saw she was wearing the same pj’s on day 2 there & as the ones in the clip when she was finding out. Also you can see the hotel dressing gown hung up in the background of her finding out.

The line on her test is so faint - then she waited a few more days to tell Con on their wedding day. She wouldve been 4 weeks when she found out judging by the faintness of the line so she will be turning 24weeks this upcoming week. So yeah you guys are right… she must be due end of April

the one thing I don’t get though, is if she had only just found out at the wedding & had suffered a miscarriage prior… why would you announce to everyone so early? Surely they wouldn’t be so stupid

View attachment 1845194View attachment 1845195

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.