Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're currently discussing whether to have a third. Any advice!?
Do it! ❤
Once your baby is here, you will never ever regret your decision.
On the other hand, there will come a point when you may regret never doing it at the time.
Don’t live with any regrets!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think she definitely knew she was pregnant before they flew out and decided to tell Conor on their wedding day for the content 100%. It’s all fake and staged. Really sad actually, living life like that and filming every part 🙈

Reactions: 44
There is no way she had a mc and then announced to everyone at her wedding she was pregnant the day after a positive test. Further proof that absolutely everything they do is contrived and has no relation to reality.

Reactions: 34
Someone I follow on Insta who recently had a baby pass away after struggling to conceive has posted a rant about people “manifesting” babies and I’m sure it is aimed at Elle.

It must be so upsetting for a lot of people seeing Elle smugly rub it in how she wanted a baby so she got one.
I think I follow her too and also thought it must be about Elle. It’s really not hard to be more sensitive about it - I remember when Carys and James were TTC they at least said ‘if we’re lucky enough to conceive’ etc etc and as far as I’m aware don’t claim to have manifested their babies 🤣 the implications of saying that are incredibly offensive even to the least sensitive people.

Reactions: 15
I think I follow her too and also thought it must be about Elle. It’s really not hard to be more sensitive about it - I remember when Carys and James were TTC they at least said ‘if we’re lucky enough to conceive’ etc etc and as far as I’m aware don’t claim to have manifested their babies 🤣 the implications of saying that are incredibly offensive even to the least sensitive people.
I knew exactly who you both meant, it is so inconsiderate

Reactions: 5
No way would you have a faint line and tell everybody the same day. No scans, no heartbeat, bullshit

Reactions: 37
It’s awful and so insensitive.

Reactions: 7
Imagine being that confident everything will be fine with your pregnancy you announce it to everyone the day you find out! Nice

Reactions: 47
Of course she knew it would be fine because she manifested it so!

She’s a cow honestly. Some women would do anything to have a baby. To even suggest that manifesting one works if you want it enough is disgusting.

Reactions: 47
In watching on yewtube to not give her the views but why is there so much music at the beginning when she’s chatting shite

Reactions: 3
Her reaction to the pregnancy test is so acted and staged it’s unreal. She definitely knew before flying out to Ibiza 🙄

Reactions: 34
It’s disgu this time last year she was shown to be exactly who she really is, now somehow all is forgiven by the ‘huns”. No bleeping way Darby. I will contact everyone who works with her or sends her stuff. Those tweets were absolutely vile.

Reactions: 16
The fake wedding announcement is for 2 reasons
- to make the wedding video and baby announcement more dramatic and interesting for the angles
- to fake the due date so that no one can work back and find the date and she can ‘shock’ Instagram and just come back with a baby rather than the way she did it last time where the world knew the due date

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.