Elle Darby #5 Finally engaged but her life is so staged, marrying a man who just wants to be paid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s face it she must’ve paid for her own ring since he gets his money from her 🙁

Reactions: 12
If that had been a genuine engagement, no bells and whistles for “content“ sake.
All jokes aside I’d have been happy for them,
its sad that they’re filming their own reality show, and missing out on *real life* because of it.
It was a bit Kardashian let’s be honest. But that’s clearly what they were going for!

Reactions: 3
Why can’t she believe it?? She told him to do it and planned it all and bought the ring! 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you HoneyBee29!

Not a fan of this, I don't like the look of such a squared edge on a ring when it's the only thing on the ring. I do like the silver/white gold colour of the band though!

Reactions: 6
Everyone on Twitter is crying over the video are people seriously that blind at how set up it is or am I just a negative cynical individual?
crying over this is ridiculous, where have these people been living for the past 5 months? People are dying, losing their jobs/homes across the world and here’s two of the biggest show offs Being vulgar/vain and the Angells are crying 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
What I don’t get is even if this bit is correct because obviously it’s all so staged, how can you believe that your doing a Charlotte tilbury Photo shoot🙄 I mean Charlotte T is a huge huge brand, they use MUA you tubers like Jamie Genevieve to promote make up I’ve not even ever seen Jamie do a photoshoot for them so why use such a tit excuse to get her there 😂 oh and why would she be doing her own hair and make up for a photo shoot 🤦🏼‍♀️ Sorry I’m probably digging to deep now and being petty but it’s just another reason why it’s more obvious it’s staged
Literally! And say if she wasn’t involved in all of it and she really did think she was doing a photo shoot for CT with Lucy why was she so overdressed in a long BRIDAL type dress and Lucy was more dressed down?? Make it make sense ahaha

Reactions: 12
When I saw the first photo I thought wow this will be a beautiful proposal however watching that video I did not feel one bit of emotion or sentiment. Where did she think she was getting dressed up to go? Why was she stood for so long in the lights on her own? I’m so confused. And to say you think someone’s going to propose in the next two days.. how does that timescale even come about without knowing exactly when it’s going to happen? So odd. I’m happy for her I hope she does feel amazing she has had a tit year but maybe a intimate proposal than this big who ha for insta would have been better 🤷🏼‍♀️
He said she thought her and Lucy were booked to work with Charlotte Tilbury....could believe she fell for it until she showed the clip in the car, oh and the brides dress 😂

Reactions: 9
Elles mums house has sold...maybe that got Conman’s arse in gear! I am surprised they didn’t move in to it, is in a lovely village and has a lot of land with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Last years accounts, only £1200 in the bank and she owes £25,000 (most likely loan for a car)
522C2C5F-8FB8-40F9-9759-624D40CF091D.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Literally just come on here to say the same thing.

All makes sense now shall will be getting a big lump sum of money and conman well 🤑💰🤑
I'm sorry but WHAT. Jesus christ, all influencers really started out 75 steps ahead of everyone else didn't they?

Reactions: 13
As soon as I saw the photo it just reminded me of Leigh Anne Pinnocks proposal with all the fairy lights, but Elles is a lot more staged and fake, I’m not going to even watch the video cause it will infuriate me. They are all about the click bait and doing stuff for the gram, vileeeee. I don’t even follow Elle anymore, I saw her trending on twitter!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.