Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flicky_x186

Oh FGS. I’ve made this account just to come on here and say this, I debated making this account a few months ago but with everything going on with Elle and her Mum I didn’t want to be that person. However after that whole engagement video and this shit about something has just shifted 🤮 with Con I can’t bare it anymore. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyway. In November or maybe December, I can’t remember which, Connor met my friend whilst he was on a night out with his friends. For some context my friend is very beautiful, brunette, into fitness and is someone you would double take at in the street. So not just any old random girl. She is definitely what I imagine Connor’s type to be.

To cut a long story short they ended up kissing, she asked him to come back to her house with her at the end of the night and he said if she would have asked earlier he would have but his Mum was unwell so had to get home now. (Of all things to say!!)

That was the end of that, no numbers swapped, she wasn’t aware of who him or Elle was. I have watched Elle since her B&M queen days when I actually enjoyed her content but I wasn’t there so when she told me the story I didn’t think anything of it.

Fast forward a few weeks and either something Connor or Elle posted came up on her explore page (I mean they probably did before but if you don’t recognise either of them she probably didn’t notice) and she ended up messaging Connor like WTF. He did reply and said something along the lines of it isn’t like that, him and Elle are actually not together anymore, but her much is extremely unwell and they’re filming content to be as normal as possible as she couldn’t deal with a public breakup and her Mum passing at the same time. She believed him and they continued messaging. Nothing serious just flirty banter, he would reply stuff like 👀 when she posted pics etc. It became extremely evident from both him and Elles pics that he was chatting shite and they clearly weren’t broken up so my friend asked if Elle knew about her. He got extremely defensive and said well of course Elle knows he’s single but he wouldn’t tell her the details of him kissing girls as it would upset her too much at this time and my friend shouldn’t try and upset her either and blocked her!!

My friend wanted to send Elle the screenshots but then her Mum passed and as much as the situation is gross you have to have some respect. I’ve gone to come on here soooo many times to spill the tea but thought why am I getting involved but this whole engagement stuff and the way she’s taking about Con is too much 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Casperron

VIP Member
2 days before
Connor: I’m going to propose in 2 days
Elle: I have a feeling Connor will propose in 2 days

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I love elle’s “three biggest things in a woman’s life” “getting engaged, getting married, having baby...” so not getting a degree, or buying a house... surely a woman’s three biggest things are whatever she wants them to be, it doesn’t have to be babies and marriage, believe it or, not every woman wants that Elle... 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Title thanks to @Wowso33712

we are gathered here today,
to celebrate the engagement of ConMan and Elle Darby.

what’s hers is his, and what’s his is his,
to have and to hold, joint bank accounts....for richer or for poorer....well scrap that...

anyway 😐

you may kiss the bride.
swipe up for details.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Lou1490

What I don’t get is even if this bit is correct because obviously it’s all so staged, how can you believe that your doing a Charlotte tilbury Photo shoot🙄 I mean Charlotte T is a huge huge brand, they use MUA you tubers like Jamie Genevieve to promote make up I’ve not even ever seen Jamie do a photoshoot for them so why use such a shit excuse to get her there 😂 oh and why would she be doing her own hair and make up for a photo shoot 🤦🏼‍♀️ Sorry I’m probably digging to deep now and being petty but it’s just another reason why it’s more obvious it’s staged

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Lucyjjjjj

Well I’m glad my birdie is reliable 😂
I’ll see what else I can find out. I have to be careful not to ask direct questions, obvs, and just see what I am told in general convo.
So far what I do know is that this engagement has been planned for a while and the whole family knew about it (I assumed Elle would know) as they wanted a big event for it.
I’m not surprised it’s after her mums passing. Elle and Katie are due a very big pay out and Connor is probably securing his half. I wish Elle could see through him!
Let me know what intel you’d like and I’ll see what I can do 👀👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Blububbb

Well, where to start...

elle derby releases a collection of clothing that is way over priced and most likely not worth what she is charging...lots of items sell out (not sure if this was a marketing tool and she only had very limited stock to make it sell out faster and look in demand or what)

elaborate Staged proposal.

both of the above on top of all the other general materialistic bullshit (fillers, wasteful hauls, Range Rover, massive house, garden renovation etc etc)

I can’t wrap my head around it. How no one sees through the false boos and huns. The over the top reactions to her proposal and collection. I literally do not understand why these influencers are held up on a pedestal.
I haven’t watched the video - I refuse to contribute to any potential monetisation- I don’t follow her - I haven’t bought a thing of her and never will.
I feel bad for those young girls buying her stuff to try emulate her style and anyone who gushes over her content. Especially if they are your average girl who goes to work/school and idolises a life of materialistic influencer goals over the top edited the hell lipped filled (lol I know that doesn’t make sense) basically anything that is over the top extravagance and you cannot afford on your standard average wage in the U.K.

I tell myself don’t pay attention to it. Each to there own. Etc.

but idk it just annoys me that people blindly fund this girl (and others like her) to continue to buy expensive stuff and show it off to them through Instagram.

as someone who has gone to university and has a job within my field of chosen study (scientific area of work) at a modest 24k salary. Tbf I don’t really like my job but I can’t leave it (as there is a pandemic and I’m lucky to have a job! And there’s not many jobs that even pay a similar salary let alone more!) I suffer major Monday morning blues. Battle with depression etc. I am working hard to start a side bussiness around full time work and limited funds to hopefully alleviate the pressure of staying in a job I dislike.

It’s hard to then go on insta and see people effectively being given a life of luxury.

even makeup and beauty influencers I respect more as they have artistry talent. But people purely showing off there Range Rover and elaborate staged proposal ... for what purpose?Validation? And then people who idolise that and continue to fuel there life style... I just can’t. Something is really wrong with the generation. And don’t get me started on the impacts of all this wasteful consumption on the environment etc.

thank you for coming to my ted talk. That’s my Monday morning rant and take on elle Darby and the influencer crowd haha! Don’t worry guys I’m fine. I always have a way of bouncing back!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

bg1234

A31E7A79-368D-4ACC-A0ED-123EC51EAF24.jpeg
F91C7BDE-2801-4D42-8FD3-631678705D8D.jpeg

Funny how it took Conman all that time from getting the box out to getting down on one knee :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Mummm00

Vague baiting is against the rules
Cons not as innocent as they make out... maybe I should get my friend to hop on here 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
SoOOOoOO romantic.....
#affilatelink #affilatelink #affilatelink #affilatelink
#affilatelink
#affilatelink
B8E6EB95-434A-4BEA-A400-8F361966B463.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

ShondyLife

Chatty Member
My friend just messaged me asking if I had watched the engagement video, telling me she was sobbing as it was so emotional and beautiful. I put her straight on a few things, threw a few facts in her general direction.

She was adamant it wasn't a set up (ok hun)

I no longer see a future for our friendship after this :)

• Haha
Reactions: 50

grumpycat

VIP Member
“what made you wanna propose”
“You just deserve it hun”

What the fucking hell kind of response is that
So not, the fact she’s the love of his life, he doesn’t wanna be with out her or he wants to do everything he can to make her happy....

but just cos she deserves it 😂🙈christ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

ShondyLife

Chatty Member
Not going to watch this joke but is she claiming it to be an 8? She's delusional if she is!

Sick of seeing Elle Barbie and Ken the conman now! Just F off you pair of money grabbing, narcissistic cunts!
You said the C word but not the F word........love it :)

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Yes I agree with that & thought the proposal itself was a bit tacky and over the top but it’s as if everyone should just be happy with being proposed to in a living room with a £300 ring, personally I wouldn’t be happy with such little effort from my boyfriend.
My ring was £330 I chose it ...out of all the rings in the jewellery shop (Ernst Jones) he gave me up to £2000............I chose my one!!! Cause I liked it ....£300 isn’t cheap I might add and secondly if any women literally cares about the cost of a ring as the most important thing ...then they are a total scumbag and I have 0 respect for them ✌🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Somethingandnothing

What a coincidence that the person who came on here “spilling tea” has gone silent after being asked to show screenshots 😂😂😂😂 don’t come on here with a story and nothing to back it up

• Haha
Reactions: 43