Elle Darby #5 Finally engaged but her life is so staged, marrying a man who just wants to be paid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps her mum had a life insurance policy?
I thought life insurance policy only paid out to spouse. I have a life insurance and critical illness policy. The critical illness will pay for anything left on my mortgage. The life insurance only goes to my spouse I think not my children

Oh my god. It is identical as well, I hate to say it but I think that is the one...Christ.
Don’t worry, It’s not - if you look at the setting for the centre stone, hers is a lot bulkier than the Tiffany novo. I posted a side by side comparison a few pages back 😊

Is it a Tiffany ring? They went ring shopping in Tiffany last month didn’t they
This was probably just a ploy for him to find out her ring size 😂

Reactions: 9
I thought life insurance policy only paid out to spouse. I have a life insurance and critical illness policy. The critical illness will pay for anything left on my mortgage. The life insurance only goes to my spouse I think not my children
Her mum didnt have a spouse so could she say next of kin? So kids etc.
I think its more likely so that her mum has left them with a sizeable inheritance (the house alone is a whack!) rather than a life insurance policy as she's had cancer for 6 years and its very hard to get insurance or renew if you are terminal.

Reactions: 6
Her mum didnt have a spouse so could she say next of kin? So kids etc.
I think its more likely so that her mum has left them with a sizeable inheritance (the house alone is a whack!) rather than a life insurance policy as she's had cancer for 6 years and its very hard to get insurance or renew if you are terminal.
Yes possibly you can name children as beneficiaries

Reactions: 4
Sorry im new here... what is the deal with the comments around her being loaded? how do we know?

I don’t think the ring is Tiffany’s - she’d have got that blue box in the vlog if it was

Reactions: 11
I’m not going to analyse this whole thing as we aren’t told everything and quite frankly I don’t really care but I will say is it is possible to know when someone is going to propose. I knew exactly when my husband was going to propose 1. His behaviour 2. It was leading up do a significant date for us so it became clear what was happening. I even knew the moment during the day he was going to, guess you can predict someone’s behaviour when you know them so well.

Also, the story he used to get her there is pretty believable in their world. The only weird thing about it is if it’s a make up photo shoot for CT why are you doing your own make up? But again we don’t know everything.

Also going to add I don’t see the issue with them recording the whole thing. I recorded my wedding day as I’m sure many other people do, I would assume if a woman knows about a proposal she would want it filmed which is why many people film proposals. What I think was tasteful is that she didn’t show what was said during the proposal or the aftermath so it was quite mostly private. Besides some people just like everything online, my old school friend who had a few hundred Facebook friends had her wedding live on Facebook lol.

Good luck to them.

Reactions: 30
It looks identical to the Tiffany ring on the website. Might be slightly different setting under the main stone. Wonder what size it is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.