Elle Darby #5 Finally engaged but her life is so staged, marrying a man who just wants to be paid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she wants kids ASAP but I see her wanting to be married before kids. it'll be interested to see how this plays out.
I swore in a vlog a while ago they said they’d swapped the idea of marriage before and wanted kids sooner

I can’t imagine Connor being a hands on dad. I don’t think he’d be awful but he can’t put a nail in a wall. Babies can make or break relationships and I don’t feel like Connor (from what I see - esp how he acted about not being able to go to Vegas for his birthday) is at that level of commitment yet.

Reactions: 6
I swore in a vlog a while ago they said they’d swapped the idea of marriage before and wanted kids sooner

I can’t imagine Connor being a hands on dad. I don’t think he’d be awful but he can’t put a nail in a wall. Babies can make or break relationships and I don’t feel like Connor (from what I see - esp how he acted about not being able to go to Vegas for his birthday) is at that level of commitment yet.
I can imagine him doing this
628CD068-D91F-4E71-842D-C15E63E5D9F6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually feel hugely sorry for her I once went out with a money grabbing low life conman like him and I see the life being drained from her the poor girl 😔

Reactions: 12
Ring doesn’t look like it fits Elle properly which is surprising when they went ring shopping a few weeks ago
It’s meant to be slightly loose to allow for if your finger swells with heat. As long as there is a slight tug when you have to pull it over the knuckle. My wedding and engagement rings are the same way. My aunt works for a jewellers and told me this when I was trying on my engagement ring as I thought it seemed a little big

Reactions: 4
Ooh I wasn’t wrong I said everylastdetail was gonna do the set up ahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She dreams about having 10 kids and a family life but she’ll get a big shock with how difficult pregnancy / labour / having a newborn / afterbirth recovery / breastfeeding / having multiple children is

Reactions: 21
It’s meant to be slightly loose to allow for if your finger swells with heat. As long as there is a slight tug when you have to pull it over the knuckle. My wedding and engagement rings are the same way. My aunt works for a jewellers and told me this when I was trying on my engagement ring as I thought it seemed a little big
my engagement ring comes off with a slight tug but doesn’t fall down my finger. It shouldn’t twist easily

Reactions: 1
I’m so confused about elle’s clip of ‘i think cons going to propose in two days’ and then he does?! I just don’t get it how does she know it’s supposed to be a surprise is it not?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
my engagement ring comes off with a slight tug but doesn’t fall down my finger. It shouldn’t twist easily
It just depends on your hand, if you have more tapered fingers then it won’t twist but my knuckles are wider than the part my ring sits on so it twists all the time.

im not watching the video but was everyone else there in white too or just Lucy trying to steal Elle's thunder yet again

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.