Elle Darby #5 Finally engaged but her life is so staged, marrying a man who just wants to be paid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elle must be paying for her own engagement ring. Con hasn’t got cash for that sort of ring, he’d be down Argos on his income

Reactions: 12
Conman was moaning the other day that unfortunately he’d got stuck with the Audi, maybe that was the deal? He drives the Audi she bought the ring 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When I saw the first photo I thought wow this will be a beautiful proposal however watching that video I did not feel one bit of emotion or sentiment. Where did she think she was getting dressed up to go? Why was she stood for so long in the lights on her own? I’m so confused. And to say you think someone’s going to propose in the next two days.. how does that timescale even come about without knowing exactly when it’s going to happen? So odd. I’m happy for her I hope she does feel amazing she has had a tit year but maybe a intimate proposal than this big who ha for insta would have been better 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 31
He did basically just copy Ali Gordon’s proposal to Lydia tbh just without the helicopter

Reactions: 7
Well I’m glad my birdie is reliable 😂
I’ll see what else I can find out. I have to be careful not to ask direct questions, obvs, and just see what I am told in general convo.
So far what I do know is that this engagement has been planned for a while and the whole family knew about it (I assumed Elle would know) as they wanted a big event for it.
I’m not surprised it’s after her mums passing. Elle and Katie are due a very big pay out and Connor is probably securing his half. I wish Elle could see through him!
Let me know what intel you’d like and I’ll see what I can do 👀👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I’ll see what else I can find out. I have to be careful not to ask direct questions, obvs, and just see what I am told in general convo.
So far what I do know is that this engagement has been planned for a while and the whole family knew about it (I assumed Elle would know) as they wanted a big event for it.
I’m not surprised it’s after her mums passing. Elle and Katie are due a very big pay out and Connor is probably securing his half. I wish Elle could see through him!
Tea!

@Lucyjjjjj hun........I hope you're not messing with us, its been so long since we have had strong hot tea.....

Reactions: 18
If I knew they weren’t reading this I’d really let loose but don’t want to lose my source

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What I don’t get is even if this bit is correct because obviously it’s all so staged, how can you believe that your doing a Charlotte tilbury Photo shoot🙄 I mean Charlotte T is a huge huge brand, they use MUA you tubers like Jamie Genevieve to promote make up I’ve not even ever seen Jamie do a photoshoot for them so why use such a tit excuse to get her there 😂 oh and why would she be doing her own hair and make up for a photo shoot 🤦🏼‍♀️ Sorry I’m probably digging to deep now and being petty but it’s just another reason why it’s more obvious it’s staged

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Five hundred quid for the dress.
A freebie obviously 🤷‍♀️ But that’s not the best advertisement for the brand 😬
It really doesn’t work on her frame.

What I don’t get is even if this bit is correct because obviously it’s all so staged, how can you believe that your doing a Charlotte tilbury Photo shoot🙄 I mean Charlotte T is a huge huge brand, they use MUA you tubers like Jamie Genevieve to promote make up I’ve not even ever seen Jamie do a photoshoot for them so why use such a tit excuse to get her there 😂 oh and why would she be doing her own hair and make up for a photo shoot 🤦🏼‍♀️ Sorry I’m probably digging to deep now and being petty but it’s just another reason why it’s more obvious it’s staged
I could kind of understand her falling for it...
if she wasn’t the one who sorts all the brand deals herself 😐 and has done for years!

She’s really gonna believe when conman rocks up and says “hey you have a photo shoot with Tibs tomorrow” 😏

it was SO fake it took all of the good out of it.

Reactions: 15
Sorry I always have to pipe up on Tattle when there’s Tiffany chat. 😂

Like others, I don’t think it is a Tiffany ring 🤔 the box isn’t the right colour, and the prong setting looks pretty bulky compared with the Tiffany Novo Emerald Cut.

Emerald cuts aren’t my favourite but to be fair she’s still got a lovely ring 😁

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t even bare to read all the nonsense on twitter 😂 “goals!” “I wish somebody would love me like Connor loves Elle” OH duck OFF. You must be blind or absolutely bleeping crazy to not see that this engagement was planned.

Reactions: 16
Fakest proposal ever

Well it looks like Conman has finally got his hands on the cash

Reactions: 19
Just catching up but hahaha we all called this when they went to London for an appointment.

I will say that it's really sad that she's very clearly planned every single moment of that proposal just to have it looking perfect for the video/pictures. Is nothing in their life not staged anymore?

EDIT: Do we have a good image of the ring yet?

Reactions: 12
I dunno tbh I mean there’s talking about getting engaged which majority of couples would do and then there is harping on at someone or dropping hints constantly which tbh I think takes the ‘magic’ moment out of it when it actually happens to me personally.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.