Elle Darby #5 Finally engaged but her life is so staged, marrying a man who just wants to be paid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title thanks to @Wowso33712

we are gathered here today,
to celebrate the engagement of ConMan and Elle Darby.

what’s hers is his, and what’s his is his,
to have and to hold, joint bank accounts....for richer or for poorer....well scrap that...

anyway 😐

you may kiss the bride.
swipe up for details.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
I honestly don’t think they’ll get married for a few years yet. I think they’ll milk the hell out of the engagement over the top engagement party for content and the gram OTT hen, stag parties etc again for the gram and then we’ll get nothing but wedding content for the next few years and then they’ll milk the hell out of the wedding for as long as they can

• Haha
Reactions: 36
How funny that she acted shocked about the ring when she chose it herself only a few months ago??? I’m pleased for her, but it was very staged!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m actually gutted - I would love to have loved that video but as soon as I saw her sat in the car, I knew how the rest of the setup was going to go...

OTT with absolutely everything 😬

Reactions: 27
I just skimmed the video tbh cos I find this tit nauseating but are they trying to make out that was the actual proposal? All staged with a videographer hired? Or did he propose privately then they decided to do an engagement shoot?

• Sick
Reactions: 20
We will have a baby announcement shortly - “Got a gut feeling” from the assumptions video and how giddy they were 🤔

Reactions: 28
I know its been said before but i reckon Deborah saw through Cons true colours, i still think it would of been lovely for a proposal while she was still here but at least it sounds like Katie got to see the proposal, that must of brought her some happiness during this time, Katie will make a lovely bridesmaid

Reactions: 29
If that had been a genuine engagement, no bells and whistles for “content“ sake.
All jokes aside I’d have been happy for them,
its sad that they’re filming their own reality show, and missing out on *real life* because of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I honestly don’t think they’ll get married for a few years yet. I think they’ll milk the hell out of the engagement over the top engagement party for content and the gram OTT hen, stag parties etc again for the gram and then we’ll get nothing but wedding content for the next few years and then they’ll milk the hell out of the wedding for as long as they can
I think she wants kids ASAP but I see her wanting to be married before kids. it'll be interested to see how this plays out.

Reactions: 11
2 days before
Connor: I’m going to propose in 2 days
Elle: I have a feeling Connor will propose in 2 days

• Haha
Reactions: 76
We will have a baby announcement shortly - “Got a gut feeling” from the assumptions video and how giddy they were 🤔
Notice Elle’s over the top crying in her “I have a feeling” clip. She had no reason to cry about knowing he will propose soon, she’s been knowing for years

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.