Elle Darby #5 Finally engaged but her life is so staged, marrying a man who just wants to be paid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Biggest set up I’ve ever seen in my life. The comments on YouTube from the ANGELS are cracking me up. Of course it’s sad her mum died etc but people saying “OMG did you see the gust of wind at 12:53????” And something about her mum. The proposal was outside of course there might be a breeze!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Notice Elle’s over the top crying in her “I have a feeling” clip. She had no reason to cry about knowing he will propose soon, she’s been knowing for years
no but for real, what you didn’t see was the postman walking away,

he’d just delivered her bank statement.
💳 💸💳💸💳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Everyone on Twitter is crying over the video are people seriously that blind at how set up it is or am I just a negative cynical individual?

Reactions: 17
I feel sorry for her.
Getting engaged is a once in a lifetime (hopefully) thing-the surprise of it is what makes it magical. My proposal was one of the best days of my life-I was genuinely surprised and touched by all the effort my husband went to to make it special.

Elle has planned this all for her insta and youtube-she will never get to see what Connor would have done for her or when he genuinely felt ready to do it-she has taken them moments away from herself and wont get them back.

She has sold out on a key moment in her life-she will regret that decision in the future I'm sure and it highlights how insecure she has become that she thought her followers wouldnt be interested in a genuine normal proposal

• Sad
Reactions: 37
guyz, im 5 mins into the new video and have had to pause and laugh !! ive never seen anything so staged in my whole life

• Heart
Reactions: 22
SoOOOoOO romantic.....
#affilatelink #affilatelink #affilatelink #affilatelink
#affilatelink
#affilatelink
B8E6EB95-434A-4BEA-A400-8F361966B463.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Dont feel sorry for her, she has sold her life on YouTube and insta all for a few $£$.

Noticed her followers have gone up by 10,000 nearly.

I feel sorry for her.
Getting engaged is a once in a lifetime (hopefully) thing-the surprise of it is what makes it magical. My proposal was one of the best days of my life-I was genuinely surprised and touched by all the effort my husband went to to make it special.

Elle has planned this all for her insta and youtube-she will never get to see what Connor would have done for her or when he genuinely felt ready to do it-she has taken them moments away from herself and wont get them back.

She has sold out on a key moment in her life-she will regret that decision in the future I'm sure and it highlights how insecure she has become that she thought her followers wouldnt be interested in a genuine normal proposal

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I really need to back away from this hot mess but.....

425165CD-0B9C-48BC-8A2B-AE05BB822C42.jpeg

I HAVE A REALLY WEIRD FEELING CONNOR IS GOING TO PROPOSE IN THE NEXT TWO DAYS
😂🤣

elle hun keep to the script or you’ll forget your lines!!!

Nothing says 'will you marry me' quite like a series of affiliate links.
it just adds to the outer body experience when you can collect that 7% to 10% 🤣

guyz, im 5 mins into the new video and have had to pause and laugh !! ive never seen anything so staged in my whole life
It’s like it was made for tattle life’s amusement 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Not sorry....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
No one on Twitter is calling her out Jesus we must be the only sane people. She’s going to regret doing this for the followers one day

Reactions: 10
I really need to back away from this hot mess but.....

View attachment 220943

I HAVE A REALLY WEIRD FEELING CONNOR IS GOING TO PROPOSE IN THE NEXT TWO DAYS
😂🤣

elle hun keep to the script or you’ll forget your lines!!!

it just adds to the outer body experience when you con collect that 7% to 10% 🤣
I wonder how many 'takes' it took to get it right........
I can imagine Con-artist fluffed his lines a few times

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for her.

I don't get that though, because if he wasn't ready he wouldn't of done it.... They have been together long enough for him to just hold off until he did. I genuinely see the love between them and think it's sweet

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.