Elle Darby #5 Finally engaged but her life is so staged, marrying a man who just wants to be paid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
iPhone camera and Instagram story back or front camera don't flip it in a way that would make it look like a ring was on an opposite hand- maybe I'm overanalysing but 👐🏼😂

Reactions: 3
New Thread suggestion:

Dreaming of the day she’s wed, 8-10 is all in her head, that’s the time she goes to bed

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
my first thought was, connor has friends? dont think ive ever seen him talk about going out etc but just scrolled to his december posts and lo and behold he did actually go on a nightout in december. obviously still doesnt mean anything without screenshots though.
Bit late here, but if your mate fancied him wearing that shirt I worry for her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can imagine Elle sitting at her dressing table and saying “Mirror Mirror On The Wall, Make Me A Size 8 In My Primark Haul” !! 😉

And that’s my effort for the new thread title !!

Actually, the thread title would be..
Elle Darby #6
Mirror Mirror On The Wall, Make Elle A Size 8 For Her Primark Haul

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I just love katie! She melts me with how innocent and kind hearted she is <3

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can someone please close this thread and start the new one.
And copy the title- Elle Darby #6 Dreaming Of The Day She’s Wed, Size 8 -10 Just In Her Head.
And please thank @Libramoongirl for the thread title!! Thankyou!!

Reactions: 2
@Libramoongirl - Do you want to start the new thread? - Your Thread Title wins so congrats!! ❤

She was naturally sooo pretty, I was looking for a vlog where Katie gave her a teapot or something and Lucy made fun 😠😠😠 didn’t find it
The vlog where Katy gave Elle the Disney teapot is from Lucy’s 2017 (I think) Vlogmas, where all the family meets up in a restaurant for Elle’s birthday. X

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She was naturally sooo pretty, I was looking for a vlog where Katie gave her a teapot or something and Lucy made fun 😠😠😠 didn’t find it
It's on lucys vlogg "meet my family" and that was one of the turning points for me when I started to dislike Lucy!

It's on lucys vlogg "meet my family" and that was one of the turning points for me when I started to dislike Lucy!
20200904_192553.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.