Elle Darby #5 Finally engaged but her life is so staged, marrying a man who just wants to be paid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if you have been asked to do a photoshoot or a paid ad with any brand then you’d have to sign a contract or something beforehand? Is Con essentially her personal assistant and does all of her emails and correspondence with brands, so he told her they wanted to work with her and he dealt with it, why is why she ‘didn’t know’? She probably came up with the whole proposal idea cause ConMan isn’t that smart. I haven’t watched the video but surely she knew about it. Why would CT want to work with her when she’s not a make up artist and doesn’t post about beauty, and why would her whole family be involved 🤔 they are reality tv wannabes

Reactions: 12
I kind of knew when my hubby was going to propose even though I’d never admit to it. He’s booked a weekend away, we’d discussed getting married and wanting kids, we were both just in our 30s and had moved in together. I was surprised that he’d already got the ring and didn’t know for definite he would propose or when he would do it, it was just a feeling as he was acting slightly differently.

It’s a beautiful ring

Reactions: 4
Surely if you have been asked to do a photoshoot or a paid ad with any brand then you’d have to sign a contract or something beforehand? Is Con essentially her personal assistant and does all of her emails and correspondence with brands, so he told her they wanted to work with her and he dealt with it, why is why she ‘didn’t know’? She probably came up with the whole proposal idea cause ConMan isn’t that smart. I haven’t watched the video but surely she knew about it. Why would CT want to work with her when she’s not a make up artist and doesn’t post about beauty, and why would her whole family be involved 🤔 they are reality tv wannabes
Because she’s a fantasist and came up with a fantasy story and thinks people will believe her bullshit! The people that go along with it must live in a very warped world to get swept up in her fake life.

Reactions: 10
It looks identical to the Tiffany ring on the website. Might be slightly different setting under the main stone. Wonder what size it is
Most rings are dupes of big brands because the average person wouldn’t throw down 27k on a ring 😂

Reactions: 13
Sooo Elle knew she was going to be proposed to clearly because she seen her bank statement then? Cos ‘Con’ wouldn’t earn enough money as an ‘Angelle’ Admin assistant to buy that ring?
also wouldn’t surprise me if she recorded the “I have a feeling Con is going to propose in 2 days” after the proposal 😂
Don’t get me wrong, I am happy for her after such a tit year, I just wish they were more transparent. It was clearly staged x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For “somehow” making the stars align and “somehow” sending me a wedding dress for my SURPRISE proposal that I knew nothing about.

Elenorrrrrrrr, come on. This is insulting for your subscribers who actually enjoy you and your videos. 😬😩
Insulting and embarrassing

Reactions: 10
Surely it’s because she divorced elle’s dad and got a big settlement?
Elle’s Dad isn’t rich. He owns a pub and pubs usually cost an extensive amount to run hence why loads are shutting down everywhere, very little profit to be made. Yes he worked in banking 20 years ago🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Elle’s Dad isn’t rich. He owns a pub and pubs usually cost an extensive amount to run hence why loads are shutting down everywhere, very little profit to be made. Yes he worked in banking 20 years ago🤷🏻‍♀️
Didn’t they separate years ago though, when he still had 💰💰💰 wouldn’t surprise me if he put all assets in his wife’s name so they couldn’t be repossessed from him

Reactions: 9
Didn’t they separate years ago though, when he still had 💰💰💰 wouldn’t surprise me if he put all assets in his wife’s name so they couldn’t be repossessed from him
He wouldn’t of done considering he was innocent, putting them in his wife’s name before he was imprisoned would show premeditation and guilt

I dunno tbh I mean there’s talking about getting engaged which majority of couples would do and then there is harping on at someone or dropping hints constantly which tbh I think takes the ‘magic’ moment out of it when it actually happens to me personally.
my partner told me his ex used to go on and on and even had her family nagging on her behalf at the age of 21/22 to propose so he did purely to get them off his back.. obviously it never lasted. after hearing that i swore to myself to never be that type of person! to this day ive never brought it up first, he’s always the one to bring it up which means so much more🙌🏼 used to make me cringe seeing elle talk about it so much because connor was probably thinking the same as my partner, doing it to get it over and done with.. pretty sure in the video he never once mentioned he couldnt wait to propose etc, it was just “you and elle have been waiting for this moment for a long time”🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.