Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To only lose just over 20k followers when you have over 700k probably isn’t even a lot for her 😬 sounds like loads to us but she’s probably not that bothered yet!
I can almost bloody guarantee she IS bothered by this! No choccy digestive is going to fix it

Reactions: 11
Don’t know if anyone wants to know or knows these people but the following have unfollowed

- Natalie O leary (PLT podcast girl)
- Aimazin (influencer)
- Olivia Neill
- Cinzia Baylis Zullo
- Laura Gilmour
- Tara Maynard
- Liberty Poole
- Lucinda Strafford
- Sophie Murray (tiktoker)
- Grace Foley
- Ayse & Zeliha Clark

Reactions: 30
My bad!! It’s moved from the front highlights so whether she has deleted some things from it then 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sorry it’s hard to keep up as I’m at work! 😭

When is this damn apology coming, the later she leaves it the worst it gets for her surely
It means she’s been editing & removing posts on all the highlights that are now before that one :/

Reactions: 3
People saying family shouldn't unfollow etc. Personally if it was my family I'd unfollow

And @glossbarsalon @glossbaraesthetics should too unless they want further exposure for being responsible for the lips
Emily who owns glossbar is one of elles bridesmaids and close friends, highly unlikely she’ll unfollow

Reactions: 12
I have no idea who half of these people you are all saying have unfollowed her are 🤣 echoing an earlier post - can we just focus on when the big names unfollow?
Surely you've heard of the mess that is demi donelly

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Elle and Donald should collab on a GRWAR (Get Ready With A Racist) vid for all the angle boos xx
She does look like she could be his type. Blonde, white, racist = 45’s dream woman. If he squints she’ll even look a bit like his daughter!

• Haha
Not sure if this has been covered at some point but if she is buying followers, what’s the purpose? Surely bought followers are often Bot accounts so surely they can’t provide any kind of engagement and isn’t it the engagement that gives her any promotional work?

Reactions: 5
oh yeah!
they moved from Cork to England because they got with Gleam. as far as i know.
it was only after the cold shower incident with the kids they were dropped as far as i know.
I’m gonna have to research what this cold shower incident is to see how it compares to Elle in terms of gleam dropping. Thank you!

Reactions: 2
2 big accounts I follow were both hacked at different times over thr last 2 years. They obviously lost every single follower as a result and still to this day with new accounts are no where near where they were follower wise... kinda want that to happen with her account she is not someone who should be influencing on a huge platform with obsessed young impressionable viewers. I see STRAIGHT through the HEY ANGELS BULLSHIT.

" ohhhhh cmooonnn connnnnnnaaaaaa u can do better than that for the angelsssssss readyyyyyyyyy? HEY ANGELLLLLLLLSSS!!!" 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

Emily who owns glossbar is one of elles bridesmaids and close friends, highly unlikely she’ll unfollow
Not sure why “family” would get to be excused.
My my FIL turned into a massive Brexit- supporting xenophobe, my other half cut him out of his life. You’re either a racist or you’re an anti-racist, enough “excusing” people for their hateful opinions. Especially if they are family.

Not sure why “family” would get to be excused.
My my FIL turned into a massive Brexit- supporting xenophobe, my other half cut him out of his life. You’re either a racist or you’re an anti-racist, enough “excusing” people for their hateful opinions. Especially if they are family.
I’m so sorry, I quoted the wrong message and the thread is moving too fast 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.