Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may have missed it in these threads but is it right they aren't following each other on Instagram?

Reactions: 1
If you’re surprised at the amount of followers still hanging on, you are forgetting:

1) how many white people are 100% unbothered about other white people discriminating against minorities.
2) how many people will continue follow to “react to cancel culture”
3) how many people are completely brainwashed by influencer culture and hinge their mental health on Instagram posts
4) how many people simply don’t care (sadly)
5) a lot of people don't want to be on the 'wrong side' of another caroline flack situ so they're not unfollowing to see how the tit show pans out, and if she has another massive positive comeback..somehow...half of them will follow again because they dont acc give a duck about social issues, they only care about clout and want to be on the 'winning side' at all times to not hurt their brand image.

Reactions: 15
This influencer who has 52k has just posted this 👏
Sorry but her “apology” comes across as so disingenuous. It doesn’t even have the actual word sorry in it 🙄. Shows all she cares about is her brand not the actual people she’s hurt and affected. She’s got a huge platform which she doesn’t deserve . She CANNOT be allowed to get away with this…..

Reactions: 12
5) a lot of people don't want to be on the 'wrong side' of another caroline flack situ so they're not unfollowing to see how the tit show pans out, and if she has another massive positive comeback..somehow...half of them will follow again because they dont acc give a duck about social issues, they only care about clout and want to be on the 'winning side' at all times to not hurt their brand image.
As big as she may be, influencer fame isn’t real fame. The kind of attention CF got can’t compare in my opinion. Only a very small % of influencers are “famous in the real world”, so to speak.
It wasn’t mean tweets that killed Caroline is what I’m saying.
With that said, I don’t wish Elle any harm and anybody sending any messages should have a word with themselves.

Reactions: 9
It’s alright people unfollowing but when they don’t speak on it 🥴 hats off to the small amount of people that have done

Reactions: 10
On my FYP on tiktok every third or fourth video is about Elle. Not even the comments are defending her. People are waking up.
That's because you're interacting with the content about it, doesn't mean there's a lot just that you're seeing more

Reactions: 7
Can we stop going on about her followers and who aren’t following and who are. It’s getting boring and the tread is dead

Reactions: 27
Saw a tiktok come up about the situation and someone was defending her saying ‘the girl’s lost her mum give it a break’

… erm ok, really relevant

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There are plenty of charities that she can start volunteering with that support the groups she has offended. I’d love to see real action alongside a genuine (or nicely scripted😭) apology!
But it also runs the risk of being insincere after the comments made. Like she feels she has to do this in order to gain the trust back of those she’s offended, so I personally don’t think this would be the best idea right now

Reactions: 1
Saw a tiktok come up about the situation and someone was defending her saying ‘the girl’s lost her mum give it a break’

… erm ok, really relevant
Will off the inbetweeners "not really relevant though, is it"

• Haha
Reactions: 50
This thread has had me hooked for a solid 2 days. I have to come out of the shadows to comment!

My favourite was the spelling lesson from our Geometry teacher a thread or so back. Where did that person go? Like I say only been here 2 days and even I got the angle/angel joke...

... but the thing I really have to know, is Connor really Transylvanian? Where has this come from? I've read the wiki I promise!!! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This whole thing has made me happy that I don’t follow or support influencers at all. These people are not your friends no matter how big of an act they put on, they are salespersons and only need your love and support to line their pockets.
Same! I follow like 4/5 influencers max on Instagram because everyone is always edited and unrealistic and there always bragging and being gifted stuff they don’t need. Probably should unfollow the rest, but I like to follow them for tattle

Reactions: 7
Hmmmm katylee from tiktok replied to a question box on insta about it saying she doesn’t know who Elle is or what’s happened somehow I don’t believe that 🙄🤥

Reactions: 6
Can we stop going on about her followers and who aren’t following and who are. It’s getting boring and the tread is dead
I personally like to know who’s unfollowed. It only gets annoying when people don’t check properly, comment that someone’s unfollowed and then comes all the replies to say they’ve actually not.

Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.