Katie Hayes #119 The main trolls are having a wild night, while racist Kate’s having a wild trite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funniest thing about this Twitter thing is you can’t edit tweets at all. You have to delete and start again or write underneath it if you want to correct spelling etc.
So even if a troll had hacked her Twitter there’s duck all you can do to those tweets.
Unless someone was in this for the long haul and wanted to troll her from before she was anyone.

Reactions: 27
Given that I only knew her through tattle I was only ever bemused and a little shocked in a “watching a car crash from afar” way, but seeing her antics in real time now she really is disgusting obnoxious smug fatphobic homophobic racist.
I hope Home Bargains only paid her a one off fee for her likeness and that’s why they aren’t responding to this as they just won’t renew any contract they have with her in the future.

Reactions: 25
duck that for a job first day back after Christmas. I thought it was out of order that I'm having to do month end today (fellow management accountants will know that pain!) but would rather do 795 spreadsheets than answer 795 emails about a racist/homophobe!
I’ve got do month end, then prepare the 2021 annual accounts - I feel your pain 😩😆

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Companies are already starting to drop Elle Darby, and from what I can see it’s because her tweets got shared pretty sharpish onto major platforms - tik tok, twitter, plus a load of other influencers sharing the tweets and talking of their disgust when they saw them. Plus the weird apology that wasn’t an apology on Elle’s Insta story.
The problem here is that the tweets are on tattle, and Truff hasn’t apologised for anything, so her followers are effectively clueless to what’s gone down, and anyone not on tattle won’t see the tweets either…. I hate to say this but I think she’ll walk away unscathed 😡😡 which is just infuriating.

Reactions: 39
That’s disgraceful from HB, how can they say it’s not associated with her??

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Companies are already starting to drop Elle Darby, and from what I can see it’s because her tweets got shared pretty sharpish onto major platforms - tik tok, twitter, plus a load of other influencers sharing the tweets and talking of their disgust when they saw them. Plus the weird apology that wasn’t an apology on Elle’s Insta story.
The problem here is that the tweets are on tattle, and Truff hasn’t apologised for anything, so her followers are effectively clueless to what’s gone down, and anyone not on tattle won’t see the tweets either…. I hate to say this but I think she’ll walk away unscathed 😡😡 which is just infuriating.
If you type “Katie Hayes homophobic/racist”
In google they come up on the images.

I knew she would cry fakes or that it wasn’t her so I had a nosy on the profiles on some of the people she was having the convos with and their tweets to her and when you click her profile handle it’s now gone.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So today will all be about DAMAGE CONTROL!!

🙄🙄 So she will withdraw from social media for possibly 24hours if we are lucky.
She will use this time wisely obviously.😂

Tuesday 4th Jan ( note taken in her new Diary)

Dear diare, I spent tuday on Tattle reeding the orful lys the trolls wrote abowt me again 😭😭😭 Y du they hak my Twitta account and make Tweets up?!?! It’s all lys I tel yu…. Note to me, don’t fourget to cry and post more troll videos.

New Year, same @KATEHAYESMAKEUP
I read the “Dear diare” as “Dear diarrhoea” now I’m laughing at myself. Read the wiki.

• Haha
I’m tit at tiktok but someone needs to share the tweets on there. I think that’s how the Elle Darby one blew up tbh… cos all the young cool kids use tiktok don’t they? I’m decrepit and can barely use insta hahahahaha

The funniest thing about this Twitter thing is you can’t edit tweets at all. You have to delete and start again or write underneath it if you want to correct spelling etc.
So even if a troll had hacked her Twitter there’s duck all you can do to those tweets.
Unless someone was in this for the long haul and wanted to troll her from before she was anyone.
It’s her 💯 look how she talks about people copying her salon etc it’s her there is no denying it

Reactions: 21
I also think they wouldn't gain that much traction because as much as she likes to think she is FaMoUs not a lot of people have a clue who she is. Still properly bad crack from Home Bargains to just dismiss it. Then again I think they're counting down the minutes until her contract is up because sure as tit it won't be getting renewed

Reactions: 24
Feel like she’s more concerned about no longer receiving her free food from the Shrewsbury arms -the fact she had to include it in her black page rant last night that Da TrOlLZ have messaged places she goes to eat 🤣🥴

clear as day she’s not rang the police but clearly her coping mechanism to scare off TrOLLZ because of she had she wouldn’t have retaliated at all as the police advise strongly against it.

she absolutely loves playing the victim though when she broke lockdown rules she cried on her stories and claimed people sent stuff her house and threatened to turn up mow what is she doing claiming to have confronted someone and they’ve allegedly said they’d go to hers today which I don’t believe for a second has happened

clearly Kate’s crying cause she’s read here in the last 24 hours seen her freebie dinners, gifts and collars go down the drain took to insta for a rant an her management have been lift too fix everything 🤣🥴

• Haha
Fuming at home and bargain. I haven’t had a reply yet but I’m now emailing Tom Morris. Trying to think of a way to get the tweets off tattle, and in the public domain.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Not sure why anyone’s surprised that homey b’s is defending her. Imagine wanting to work with her I. The first place? By all accounts she’s grim in real life and if they’ve met her on more than one occasion, heard her belllowing voice, watched her work, smelt her, seen the lack of effort she puts in to any ads, it stands to reason they are just as bad as her.
she will not suffer one bit

Reactions: 34
Why not take some accountability for what she’s done and make her life abit bleeping easier rather then deny deny deny when the proof is all there. Home an bargain can duck off aswell clearly only assed about the sales and the money not like she’s getting them any with her name threw on a Olivia Hale makeup trolley

Been following this and not yet commented…

So the Twitter wasn’t Kates, it was someone pretending to be her ? And that ‘fake’ Twitter page was deleted yesterday evening .. 🤔

That’s one incredible coincidence isn’t it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.