Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
unpopular opinion but I’m actually finding it helpful seeing who’s following/unfollowing/speaking out etc as I want to know and can’t also find the time to check insta for this info and keep reading here so thanks from me and my nosey but lazy ass ✌💖

• Heart
Reactions: 91
Gozzy eyed, racist witch with her love handles that she tries to pass as hips 🥴🥴🥴🤣
How are you gonna take the high ground over Elle if you do the same thing as her and insult her appearance? Make it make sense

Racist yes but why go for her for having a lazy eye? You’re no better than her if you do that

• Haha
Reactions: 93
In a strange twist of affairs Safiyya Vorajee has started following her - she wasn’t on my list yesterday??
she was following when this all started, definitely unfollowed straight away but has suddenly popped back up following again.
No hate should be put in her direction for it though she’s been to hell and back last year maybe she just feels bad for Suzuki

Reactions: 4
The fact that she still 746k followers says it all. This will merely be a blip in the road for her. She'll lie low for a couple for months and then be back to "influencing" and working with fairly well.kniwn brands. This actually makes me sick, as a person of colour I find her tweets sickening and I would bet money on the fact that she probably still thinks and feels that way. 🤬

Reactions: 14
Hi trolls! I don’t know if any of you have heard of the most amazing famous MUA that’s from Liverpool but not actually from Liverpool. Due to Elles tweets someone went digging….Kate hayes has previously said racist things which appears to of just been brushed under the carpet. 🤯

Anyway this lovely troll found lots of racist and homophobic tweets. Kates head has fallen off and she’s started outing ‘trolls’ (it’s not the first time, she went to a pregnant girls house whilst pregnant with her manifested bespoke). Brands have been contacted one of which is home bargains 🤣 they have pretty much said it wasn’t her as the account no longer exists 🤬.

We could use your skills 💜 her link is, https://tattle.life/threads/katie-h...having-a-wild-trite.25932/page-4#post-7762893

Reactions: 10
In a strange twist of affairs Safiyya Vorajee has started following her - she wasn’t on my list yesterday??
She was on my list yesterday morning but not late last night. Still not on the list today.

Reactions: 1
The replies to posts on Gleam’s Instagram are really interesting.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Hmmmm katylee from tiktok replied to a question box on insta about it saying she doesn’t know who Elle is or what’s happened somehow I don’t believe that 🙄🤥
She’s not massively famous so a lot of people won’t know who she is. I mentioned it to my cousin and sister both had no clue who she was!
The only reason I know of Elle is because of the drama with the hotel, before that I’d never heard of her and I feel like at first glance on her insta she won’t appeal to a lot of younger people as it looks like a housewife page.

I’ve just had a look on Gleams website & can’t see any mention of Elle or Connor? Were they in there before? Wonder if they’ve removed them already!?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
How are you gonna take the high ground over Elle if you do the same thing as her and insult her appearance? Make it make sense

Racist yes but why go for her for having a lazy eye? You’re no better than her if you do that
Agreed, I don’t understand why people think this is ok to insult things that are out of her control. You’re not just insulting Elle

• Heart
  • Haha
Ok which one is it - you or your mate?
Sorry if it’s just me but I’m not seeing how this adds to the thread and why old threads have been looked through just to prove this 😭 can we keep to the actual issues plzzzz at least the spam about unfollowers is somewhat relevant even if a bit repetitive

The fact that she still 746k followers says it all. This will merely be a blip in the road for her. She'll lie low for a couple for months and then be back to "influencing" and working with fairly well.kniwn brands. This actually makes me sick, as a person of colour I find her tweets sickening and I would bet money on the fact that she probably still thinks and feels that way. 🤬
The typos are from me having a sneaky peak at work 👀

• Haha
I personally like to know who’s unfollowed. It only gets annoying when people don’t check properly, comment that someone’s unfollowed and then comes all the replies to say they’ve actually not.
yeah I'm also interested and I'm sure lots of other people are too- but agree when it's been mentioned 100s of times or they haven't actually unfollowed it's annoying but when it's new info I care and want to know and would appreciate the updates there's been quite a few posts saying WE DON'T CARE ABOUT WHO UNFOLLOWED STOP POSTING ETC but who is we because I and clearly other people do lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.