Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you think Elle’s tweets are bad, you should hop on over to the thread regarding Polly Vadasz, owner of Sighh Studio.
Over 150 tweets / tumblr posts about race, homophobia, r*pe.
At least she’ll probably have a friend for life in Elle x
I did wonder why she put out a grovelling reflective apology.

Has anyone contacted cherriez? I think they worked with Elle. But you have to realise a lot of people are only following to see her next steps..

Reactions: 2
No he won’t care about her being racist. Nor will any of her family as I’m assuming they were brought up around it. Her dad was most probably racist. She had to learn it somewhere and to be so outspoken about it she must have thought it was acceptable. And to think it’s acceptable to speak so publicly, in my opinion, you’d have to come from like minded people. Considering he was involved in the NatWest Three, he was hardly a good role model. And if Elles mum really did say what Elle quoted in one of her tweets, I’m guessing her mum wasn’t much better either.
Her parents seem to be of the older generation who were openly racist.
Her dad went to prison didn’t he? Wasn’t in America??

Obviously they don’t give a tit about other people. All they will be stressing over right now is how to keep their brand going. How to market this correctly. How to bounce back. What reasons they can use. What sob stories they can use to soften the blow. Etc etc. Their entire business model is based on views, likes, engagement and money. Many, many influencers are just con artists. Doing what they can to earn money

She lives in her own flat. Same town as Lucy
I really hope no one finds out where she lives, she’s done absolutely nothing wrong!

Reactions: 1
I did wonder why she put out a grovelling reflective apology.
Seriously, go take a look. I feel bad for the followers of Sighh themselves who may not know the face behind the business. Polly is keeping it very hush hush and has put both her personal and business account on private.

anyway, I hope her and Elle are in touch and living their best Tory, EDL lives.

Those saying she will bounce back from this I don't think she will.
Her image is based on a squeaky clean fake portrayal of a body and look that doesn't exist it has been fillered and photoshopped (I've seen her in real life she isn't anywhere near the photos)
Her family life is supposed to look angelic and its all been proven to be bull
And her brand is called angelle her son is called saint and her behaviour is far from it

If you were a brand would you want to associate with it?

There's no excuse for racism or any other hate speech. There's also no excuse for not addressing it and not using the word SORRY

Silence is deafening.
She won't bounce back from this in terms of her 'career' she will always be privileged but will never be able to relax having to watch comments on any posts and people talking when they meet her it will stick.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m sorry if this has been mentioned 😬 but had a look when her in the style range was released on her insta it was may, looked on ITS insta and there’s nothing. In the highlights there is nothing about Elle and if you search Elle on their website nothing is found

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Does anyone think we will receive a statement from any brands everyones spent the past 2/3 days contacting?
Surely management, beauty works etc need to do something today?
Time to stand up, it’s Tuesday. We know you’re thereeeee! No more hiding behind bank holidays/New year!

Reactions: 7
Holy tit.
I've just caught up.

shes lost about 40k followers?

Happy New Year Ellen, maybe your new year ressie should be to become a decent bleeping human.

Reactions: 14
I don’t follow these people or know much about them but the Saccone-Jolys? I’ve seen people say they had a scandal and came back from it, we’re they with Gleam too? I’m interested to know how they dealt with theirs if they are with Gleam, as it could be a nod to how Elle deals with this

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry if this has been mentioned 😬 but had a look when her in the style range was released on her insta it was may, looked on ITS insta and there’s nothing. In the highlights there is nothing about Elle and if you search Elle on their website nothing is found
I think it’s in the style who the girl who commented on here works for but she obvs couldn’t say. I think it’s her because ITS have unfollowed etc today, I think Elle will get the email today to end the working relationship

• Wow
Reactions: 11
@SJstrum Queen of swindon still following 🙄 astounds me some of the mums that are showing loyalty

I mean
Elle IS her sister
Like, are people expecting her to disown her sister? I know what elle did was awful, but they're family.

Personally I'm under the opinion that not every single influencer and their dog needs to voice and opinion about this

Molly mae is living it up in New York with her fiance and works high up in plt for example, you really think she's giving two shits about elle darby?
i agree with this, I think some people are expecting every person in the world to cancel her particularly influencers, but it’s not their place to do so.
what she did was disgusting and completely 100% wrong, she should be held accountable but the public are doing that already. Influencers probably want to stay out of the way because it’s going to get messy 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t support what she has said and done at all.
Also I just want to add, I’ve seen a couple of comments on elles appearance such as her eye, please refrain from saying those things as it doesn’t make you any better - there are lots of people who have the same condition with their eye who these comments will effect.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.