Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orangesquash174

What?!? She edited baby saint??!!? Sorry I’ve not read back but I will go back, I’m just in shock tbh. I’ve really supported both of them, reposted the engagement, saint, bought stuff from angelle etc and I’m just like wtf I NEVER expected this from her!
Yes I’ll do a recap on this for you, once he had a scab from a scatch on the side of his nose; it was quite sizeable. We recalled seeing it in vlogs, stories etc, but on the instagram page for him it was edited so his skin was clear.
It occurred a second time (at least): her lovely baby boys face was edited to make it insta-perfect, unlike con who has left it unedited. I just have no words.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 82

dolly666

If she didn't have a sister with a learning disability i'm pretty sure we'd be seeing disgusting tweets about people with disabilities.

Reactions: 80

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Belly and the corpse are two of the most manipulative fakes on instagram. You're all their angles and best friends while they're taking your money. Behind your back they call you names and laugh at you because you may be overweight or from a different country. Wake up people!

If they post an ad from anyone, just go straight to the pr department and send them all the proof of their racist rants. Get those ads pulled and discount codes removed. If everyone does this it will work, just ask Mrs Meldrum 🤣 she's still losing work thanks to being a big fat racist!! Scum very rarely changes it's flavour, they don't deserve anything

• Heart
Reactions: 80

BooksNCats

The most ridiculous thing is that they expect people to believe that on NYE they were randomly & coincidentally scrolling through their social media, found loads of racist, homophobic, classist, sizest tweets and decided to share that with us all. Like if that was true you’d just delete them not alert your entire following?

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Just seen this on Twitter & it’s spot on! How are some people still defending her. Might have been years ago, but they were both old enough to know right from wrong. As a former “angel” & a frequent watcher, I actually feel betrayed that they sold me such a happy, positive family page when they’re both so hateful towards everybody

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

oliviaobivia

Literally the only youtuber I watch anymore is grackle 🤦🏽‍♀️ Elles content as been very meh lately, I unfollowed Connor and Elle and unsubscribed today when I saw the tweets. I am Cuban and Indian. Who is she to talk about Indians or anybody else? She is desperate for big lips, dark skin. She’s just a fraud and I didn’t even know until today. She is a chav with a convict dad. The only reason I wouldn’t want them to get cancelled is because it would be suck for the dogs and baby to lose their house. That’s literally the only reason why.

Reactions: 76

Rebby123

VIP Member
All those tweets do make me wonder what a bully she must of been at school.. I don't care what media sob story she gives us those tweets are disgusting. I myself had one person say something racist to me when I was younger and it has always stuck with me. We are not talking about one tweet it is multiple racist, homophobic tweets that basically picks on everyone who is not her. I hope she doesn't get away with this.

• Sad
Reactions: 73

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
I have to say, being the same age as them and also being on twitter and fairly active too at the time, I would have never in a million years tweeted anything like that a decade ago. Not a chance!

Kja3232

WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THE TWEETS ABOUT HER WANTING HER CAT TO GET RUN OVER AND DIE 😭😭

• Angry
  • Sad

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I honestly don't think she has changed. I think she's just learnt to shut her fat gob. She was proud that her mother said that about fat people! This is the way she's been raised! Sly and condescending towards basically anyone going, by those tweets.

No wonder they couldn't hack travelling, too many "foreign" people for them?🙄

So bitter and spiteful for a young girl! Con was and has remained a chauvinistic PIG!! It is very clear he hasn't changed either

Reactions: 72

Cabernet

How vile and inexcusable. As a South Asian woman I’m sick that I ever gave any of her videos a view or sympathized over her shit relationship. Fuck this, and anyone calling those who are rightfully incensed by it “so sensitive.” Like others have said, racism isn’t a phase you grow out of. And for those on the receiving end it’s lifelong.

• Sad
Reactions: 71