Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Do you think Elle and Connor will get cancelled?

• Nah

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t pick a title because I wanted to make the new thread asap, since other one was gonna get locked!!

feel free to change

Reactions: 15
Really don't know how they think they going to come back from this, not that they deserve to.

Reactions: 40
What disgusting people. Any normal job would sack them for that language.

Reactions: 40
It's no excuse whether it was last year or ten years ago! I grew up in the 70's and there was racism everywhere - it was accepted on tv as the 'norm' to belittle black people (it was horrific). I am absolutely astounded that their excuse is 'it was a decade ago'.......I don't give a F**K when it was - they still did it! A decade is not that long ago....they will realise this when they're older. I can safely go back on my social media because I know I've never been discriminatory to anyone. I was raised to treat everyone as equals.......

• Heart
Reactions: 82
I’m a fallen angel 🙋‍♀️. Loved Elle & Con and have actually avoided this thread for a long long time as I didn’t want my perception of both of them to be tarnished (as ignorant as that is) as these days it’s very hard to find people on social media you genuinely like and enjoy, so these were those people I found that comfort in. However I saw the tweets, and ran here. Instantly unfollowed and unsubscribe. Absolutely VILE. It’s not just one or two tweets, there’s just so many vile things said that it has got to be who they are to the core. We all say silly things when we are younger to fit in or to be cool however I have never once said anything racist in my life, not how I was raised. I’m in shock, I mean Connor has always came across egotistical to me and a bit of an arse so there’s no surprise to me that he’s a bit of a weirdo.

I need to catch up on a few threads but if anyone doesn’t mind, can they give me a brief run down of why you all call him conman? Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 110
Excited for the recap, I'm not witty enough to do a good one, aside from the last thread was a whole tea party.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t pick a title because I wanted to make the new thread asap, since other one was gonna get locked!!

feel free to change
Can you change it to …. Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist Tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting! It won with the most likes

• Heart
Reactions: 63

feel free to change
the thread name with most votes was : Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist Tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting! by @@Seashellsshesells

I don't know how to rename the thread

Reactions: 16
I think for me the worst thing is that her tweets seem genuinely hateful and racist. There are influencers whose old tweets get brought up and criticised when they’ve used slurs etc. while quoting songs/talking to their friends. Not saying that isn’t bad but Ellie’s tweets are so far above that. She’s attacking specific communities, races, ethnicities. She’s not just making jokes or tweeting lyrics. She’s expressing hate towards these groups. It’s honestly scary stuff. I’ve unfollowed her now and do really hope she loses a lot of followers due to this

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 169
I’m a fallen angel 🙋‍♀️. Loved Elle & Con and have actually avoided this thread for a long long time as I didn’t want my perception of both of them to be tarnished (as ignorant as that is) as these days it’s very hard to find people on social media you genuinely like and enjoy, so these were those people I found that comfort in. However I saw the tweets, and ran here. Instantly unfollowed and unsubscribe. Absolutely VILE. It’s not just one or two tweets, there’s just so many vile things said that it has got to be who they are to the core. We all say silly things when we are younger to fit in or to be cool however I have never once said anything racist in my life, not how I was raised. I’m in shock, I mean Connor has always came across egotistical to me and a bit of an arse so there’s no surprise to me that he’s a bit of a weirdo.

I need to catch up on a few threads but if anyone doesn’t mind, can they give me a brief run down of why you all call him conman? Lol
I am exactly the same as you, never came here before but I am embarrassed I ever supported them :(

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Reposting my former post for newbies:

To any angels who have found tattle due to these disgusting tweets or have noticed the editing of lovely saint etc.,

please OPEN YOUR EYES. I used to be an angel too and enjoyed the vlogs and all that but after some doubts I stumbled across tattle.

I didn’t want to believe at first that these people were like this myself. But it’s the truth. I am not a troll. How is spreading the truth about people and wanting justice in the world being a troll?

There’s clear evidence. Please stop putting this racist materialistic body-shaming couple on a pedestal and allowing them to breeze through life getting free and gifted everything! They don’t love you! They don’t know you! They just want your engagement in their content for the £££££££!!

EDIT: search Elle Darby on here and read the summaries on the first page of each thread or skim through if you have time to be truly awakened!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Racism does not go away and it shouldn’t, every brand they work with will get backlash for it.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.