Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bananabutter

VIP Member
I think they half shot themselves in the foot by apologising when they did. The tweets and tik toks barely had any views or engagement until they put up a statement apologising for it. 😂 don’t you just love it when they do tattles job for you

• Haha
Reactions: 63

wonderbread

Chatty Member
Didn’t pick a title because I wanted to make the new thread asap, since other one was gonna get locked!!

feel free to change
Can you change it to …. Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist Tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting! It won with the most likes

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Babybail93

VIP Member

skip to 5.47 for some more subtle racist views, poor racist elle being 'uncomfortable' in asia, not surprising.
“I just feel like Australia is a lot more suited to me and Connor”. White. She means Australia is a lot more white. 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 62

xSMJx

Pissing me off seeing people defending her on Twitter saying she was only 17… I don’t give a fuck. I can understand maybe 6/7 saying words you might not know the meaning of… but 17??? She knew what she was doing/saying. She sat down and typed those tweets out, it baffles me that she looked at those before posting and thought yep I’m gonna post these. Could never imagine being filled with such hatred towards so many groups of people. The sad thing is that the majority of her followers are young and naive so she’ll just do her usual ‘your my bestest friends’ bullshit to keep them on side!
I feel exactly the same way. What people don’t understand is she also started her “career” 3 years after those tweets. 3 years isn’t a long time!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Right, I haven’t seen any other tweets so maybe I was unfair to comment. If someone could kindly screenshot them for me and quote this then I might have a different opinion. I don’t condone racism and I didn’t realise was over a long duration of time.

I also don’t like Elle or influencers so not sure why someone has quoted me and said that.
Look for them yourself lazy fuck. Don’t come here defending racism and claiming u weren’t informed. That’s your job it’s not our job to inform you of racism n educate u on someone’s foul behaviour. Politely exit n take time for yourself darling. You clearly relate to her tweets n behaviour for you to defend her regardless of how long ago it was RACISM DOESNT CHANGE.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

RobotLady

VIP Member
She’s managed to offend all people of colour, large people, thin people, those with eating disorders, short people, those with Irish accents, Scottish accents; in fact all ‘foreigners’, LGBT community, animal lovers, pregnant, bus drivers, year 8s…

Could you kindly quote this if you can think of more to add.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Moe

VIP Member
Can you imagine how many fluenzas are going through their historic tweets instas Facebook on a deleting spree right now 😂

• Haha

Nixen

Chatty Member
I hope she embarrassed and shamed for the disgrace she has caused to her mothers name even though someone has mentioned that her mother was also the same with fat phobic. I hope she feels so embarrassed to leave her house she deserves to have no friends because I couldn’t stay a attached to such MUCK and VERMIN like her, also to add I know it’s not exactly the same but we need to look at things this way.

SHAMIA BEGUM the jahide wife that isn’t allowed to return to the UK because of her actions of joining that cult at 15 years old even though being born and bread here, if she isn’t alowed back in and we are making sure she taking responsibility for her actions which I 100 agree with, why the hell the should Elle Darby be given a free pass to do all those VILE ABBUSSIVE things to others, what because she’s a WHITE PRIVILEGED women well there you go for all those people that doesn’t understand what white privilege MEANS this is for all the people that thinks she should be given a pass for such behaviour as it was 10 years ago, how about the people that’s been so blandly affect by her actions there are people in tiers because of what she has said and done I believe she should be facing a CoURt Hearing and fair enough she may not get imprisonment but I thinks she should most definitely get a criminal record,They are both racists they have committed a HATE CRIME also remember that just because she’s older doesn’t mean she doesn’t have those views it’s just that she won’t air it in public can you imagine how they speak of ethnic minorities and how much superior she thinks she is to them, DO BE FOOL BY SHE IS A DISCRACE
I agree Elle is a complete dick and deserves to be cancelled but please let’s not try to compare offensive tweets with literally JOINING ISIS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lord almighty

• Haha
  • Heart

Missclassy19

VIP Member
How the fuck did they manage to offend every race and sexuality. Like I’m baffled by some of those tweets. What’s wrong w influencers n casual racism

Reactions: 58

Babybail93

VIP Member
I feel sorry for the kid. Not only has he got a shit name, he’s going to be dragged up by a couple of racist, hate filled chavs

• Haha
  • Heart

outof10

I am getting so triggered by the people defending her on twitter 'they shouldn't be teared down but should learn from what they've done'

erm?? YES THEY SHOULD be teared down.

Why are people who don't know them making excuses for racist, homophobic, fatphobic, misogynists?

• Heart

evoway13

VIP Member
I'm waiting for Elle's sob story about her mum dying and her having a baby (I lost both my parents within four years of each other).

Isn't it the done thing on Youtube to wear a grey hoodie and sit on the kitchen floor, sobbing and apologising?

• Haha
Reactions: 57

sighfeels

hey!

First time posting on here, but when I woke up this morning to find that both Elle and Connor have been exposed for being racist, homophobic, fatphobic and everything in between, I just had to come here!

In all honesty, I don’t really care about the cheating allegations. When it comes to influencers personal lives, I don’t pay much attention - but I do feel influencers should be held accountable for any harmful or distressing comments they’ve made or actions. In the lockdowns, I remember a lot of influencers arguing the point that it is their job, so when it came to travelling and stuff like that, they should be able to do so in order to create content for others and the reason I bring this up lol is because in any other job as a lot of you guys have already said, these tweets would be discussed in a disciplinary meeting and they would be fired or at the very least, suspended and it makes me angry that influencers do not get the same accountability - because let’s face it, Elle and Con will still carry on as they are once everything has blown over and they’ll still have supporters.

One thing I did want to add is that in their “apology”, Elle uses specific wording to try trick her audience into thinking that we are all overreacting - saying things like “histories”, “very long time ago” and “in particular a decade ago” is just highlighting that they don’t feel it is something that should be held accountable now which I would argue makes everything ten times worse and just goes to show these “old” opinions that they’ve done so much “reflection on” are still very apparent.

I did use to like Elle, cried when her she posted videos about her Mum, was genuinely happy for her when she got engaged blah blah, but now since reading those tweets, I have unfollowed and to be brutally honest, I don’t think you can say you are an allie for ethnic minorities if you can still support influencers who not only, at the age of 16/17 felt it was appropriate to tweet such hateful comments but also to support someone (and many other influencers who do the same) who think it is okay to just post an apology that has no accountability and no means to change. Like they could have at least said they were going to donate money to Black charities??

showerbelle

How can she carry on with a normal day , I would be seething as her sister…
Her siblings actions aren't her responsibility though, my brother is a fuckwit and it's no reflection on me and not my job to talk about his actions. Plus she has young children, is she supposed to say sorry we are staying in today whilst I seethe about something I had no control over.