Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly there are so many disrespectful spoilt tweets towards her mum! I was shocked, I thought they were really close
🤯🤯🤯

She is such a horrible person I have no words.
Btw do you remember her old video when she was takig care of Lucy's child and she was playing on her laptop and when the kid was approaching her she was kicking him off with her foot? She was obviously a mean person when doing youtube already. Her new sweet personality is bullshit.

Reactions: 26
I’m Polish and have just seen the tweets from them and honestly I’m so upset. What disgusting vile humans they are.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Didn't she do a collection for in the style ( think thats what its called ) aswell?
Yes, well remembered! A company owned by a gay man and championing women of all shapes and sizes.
Hopefully, they’ve been made aware!

Reactions: 17
WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THE TWEETS ABOUT HER WANTING HER CAT TO GET RUN OVER AND DIE 😭😭

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
It’s going to be interesting watching how Gleam handle this in the coming days.
With the Ingram family they came out guns blazing but within two days dropped them.
Watching you Gleam 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I know this is elles thread but does Lucy have Twitter? This profile came up when I searched but the page isn’t available 🤔
A5987D73-09C5-46EF-8095-0A34D8910819.png
24E334FF-3DA7-4245-AEE5-C843B0AFF51C.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m Polish and have just seen the tweets from them and honestly I’m so upset. What disgusting vile humans they are.
My parents are polish and the tweets are so insulting. Not even worth getting upset over when they’re coming from such an angry, uneducated and bitter cow.

Reactions: 25
At first I was like oh come on this was years ago, then I read the tweets, then i read some more and i am shocked you would actually post those things!
I totally get you put stupid stuff on when you are young, I cringe when I get FB reminders but it’s all just stupid tit like how much I loved my boyfriend at the time 😂
I am surprised they never thought to comb through old tweets/SM accounts to get rid of anything like this as obviously people aren’t going to be happy with it.
I wonder how they will come back from this. Sadly I don’t think it will have such a big impact as one would hope.

Reactions: 30
Surprised elle is so obsessed with molly mae I remember Molly saying she has some Indian in her
I don't think Elle would hate someone just because they have Indian heritage. Molly is popular and stylish/pretty.

It seems like Elle looks down on certain people of colour that she thinks are lesser than her, such as shopkeepers, taxi drivers, people on the bus, etc.

17 is still really young, it doesn't matter about what you can do legally. But it doesn't excuse racism. The tweets have a really nasty tone to them too. Vile

Reactions: 10
I was telling my bf about this drama last night. He works for an online platform. He was SHOCKED Gleam have apparently done zero background checks on these two before signing them. He said it’s just basic bloody common sense when hiring someone, especially someone in the public eye.

Reactions: 33
All the bad luck in her life is well deserved and that applies to EVERYTHING. Idc if it’s harsh or not but people like that shouldn’t bring children in the world

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.