Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
few things i can't stop thinking about:
someone said it on twitter and they're absolutely right - they didn't even apologise in that statement! asked for forgiveness but not a single sorry.

poor saint growing up knowing if he brings anyone other than an english girl home that his parents might have a problem with it. can't begin to imagine the comments they'd make if he was gay! :( also the way they named him relying on their fame to automatically make him 'someone' is backfiring ...

that cee lo green tweet is awful and if you deep it, she was digging at the fact that he was black and bald. imagine being a black woman struggling with hair loss and then the new beautyworks ambassador held those views not just about your race, but about a specific insecurity too. that role (and the pet brand ones obvs) is the one i don't think she can possibly keep

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I’m not on Instagram but it might be worth someone sending this into ukgossiptv or theshadebourough? As they have a lot of following and usually cover this kind of stuff.
I was going to say has anyone sent the screenshots and a message to accounts like dannyfuckingprice and hasn't jaackmate done a few callouts in the past? Not sure if I know more but I'm sure there's loads of those accounts

Reactions: 3
I mean at least with her old twitter she is honest about where she actually lives 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The more tweets you see from them and the more times you read this pathetic excuse of an 'apology' in detail the faker it seems. Brushing over the 'particularly over a decade ago' now they are 'grown adults'.

Theres no coming back from this surely? Bet you're mostly shock, surprised and devastated by the money you're going to lose now x

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Good morning and now afternoon my angels. I’ve spent the morning carrying out the lords work of telling all 170+ people on my Instagram that followed Miss Elle ‘I’m completely innocent and the 100s of disgusting tweets I wrote on my own accord aren’t relevant now’ Darby’s account what she’s done.

Everyone said the same thing; that they’ve not liked her for a while or found her annoying, but didn’t follow her closely enough to realise she was this sort of person. They’ve all said she’s disgusting and unfollowed her, and count Cuntula as well

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is their house bought with a mortgage? How will they pay if this effects her bank balance

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Whys connor not getting the same sort of hate ... not to be sexist. Yes Ell was worst but he is equally to blame for his

Reactions: 19
Oof. She’s down to 779k on the gram. Should be more but it’s a start. People are waking up

Reactions: 15
Goodness, have had to skim read this threat but I feel the same as lots of people. Wasn’t a die hard fan but enjoyed her YouTube videos as something to stick on and thought she seemed harmless and avoided this thread. Angry now, as lots of people have said, 17 years old was 10 years ago for me but I remember it well, I never ever had any racist thoughts (because no one is born racist and I wasn’t raised to be racist). Like other people have said, it’s not a one off use of a word that she shouldn’t have used, it’s clear hate of other races and so on, which is clearly deeply ingrained and part of her upbringing.

maybe she will have to get a “normal” job now.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.