Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any AD she does the brand will be inundated with complaints, there is no need to use anyone with these views, the influence market is saturated so why would anyone work with her? This won’t go away, there are too many tweets, by both of them and they are so vile and nasty, I can’t believe the hatred that was written.

Reactions: 20
Are all these tweets on her current Twitter or an old one? Just wondering how they are being found, don't have Twitter cause I'm old

Reactions: 1
I used to really really enjoy Gemma and Elle’s content till they got completely un-relatable. Every video is an AD which I don’t necessarily have a problem with people doing ads as I know this is their main source of income but when it’s every video and every post it just comes across as insincere and money grabbing. Also the obsession with the white company and jo malone crap, they used to be relatable girls that would shop in b&m and tk max etc like the rest of us. Don’t even get me started on the M&S, Waitrose and Ocado hauls constantly. It’s a shame really but money and fame really does change people.

In addition to this I don’t think I’ve ever seen either of them donate to charities, or help/ donate to a food bank etc. Thinking about it when they have clothes they don’t need their first thought is to flog it on Depop for some extra ££££ when they could give to charity shops or women’s shelters...Even during the pandemic when thousands of people were forced to go to food banks because they were literally in poverty, they didn’t help out once despite becoming very wealthy over the past few years. IMO It’s disgusting really, they just float around their 500k + houses with their £300 white company dressing gowns on drinking tea out of £30 mugs talking tit with a duck load of filler injected into their faces.

Just want to add that I am not jealous but I can’t stand when wealthy people don’t give back or try and help those less fortunate than them. I earn an average wage and still donate money to charities when I can, donate plenty to charity shops and sponsor children in third world countries. Just disappointed but not shocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
yeah that account deffo isnt elle, if it was they would of been slagging off Carys by now for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In addition to this I don’t think I’ve ever seen either of them donate to charities, or help/ donate to a food bank etc. Thinking about it when they have clothes they don’t need their first thought is to flog it on Depop for some extra ££££ when they could give to charity shops or women’s shelters...Even during the pandemic when thousands of people were forced to go to food banks because they were literally in poverty, they didn’t help out once despite becoming very wealthy over the past few years. IMO It’s disgusting really, they just float around their 500k + houses with their £300 white company dressing gowns on drinking tea out of £30 mugs talking tit with a duck load of filler injected into their faces.

Just want to add that I am not jealous but I can’t stand when wealthy people don’t give back or try and help those less fortunate than them. I earn an average wage and still donate money to charities when I can, donate plenty to charity shops and sponsor children in third world countries. Just disappointed but not shocked.
I saw that she has done fundraising for Bath Dogs and Cats Home previously, which I just find completely disingenuous and for her own public image and following now.

Reactions: 10
Nah this girl was a menace to society. No one is safe. Not family not even pets ahahha she must’ve been seriously hurt to acc post this nonsense back then. They aren’t even mild tweets they’re full force and fuel by hate. I need a nap because it’s acc exhausting tryna keep up. New ones keep popping up 😅😩

Reactions: 32
I saw that she has done fundraising for Bath Dogs and Cats Home previously, which I just find completely disingenuous and for her own public image following now.

I might get hate for this but if I’m honest I think cats and dogs are at the bottom of the pyramid for fundraising atm. Kids are literally in poverty in the UK and homelessness is at an all time high.

Reactions: 10
One thing that did turn me off her was when they went travelling. She barely saw any of Thailand, and I remember her complaining about it. I also recall they skipped a lot of it to go straight to Australia? Anyway, it’s their choice of course, but to me it just made me think that she wanted to go travelling, but didn’t want to embrace different cultures. Conor too. They wanted to travel but when they say travelling, they wanted to hop from 5 star hotel to 5 star hotel.

Reactions: 12
The irony of her having a BLM highlight on her insta and having tweeted “I swear it’s always black history month”.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.