Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“We can only wish for your forgiveness”.
But you didn’t actually say sorry, Elle….

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Whatever angle they look at this using the excuse it was a decade ago will wind people up more as racism 10 years ago was still racism. They will say how sorry they are again and how disgusted it's not enough she shouldn't be an influencer.

Reactions: 8
shouldn't you know talking about killing the family cat is pyscopathic then?
i actually was referring to the original poster who said they were a trainee Psychologist- at no point did I said I was a psychologist . Although talk of harming animals can be a trait associated with psychopathy no professional in the psychology arena with any integrity would be throwing that label around based on some tweets. It’s harmful dangerous and fuels negative stigmas

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
As if she had the cheek to come for Amy Winehouse, that women had more talent than her and her whole family put together. Disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Their house is either chaotic n loud rn. Or super silent like someone’s died. I can’t imagine how her family are reacting I’m ngl I got racist vibes from her father I’m not sure why but that family have no friends of colour. Not Ell not Lucy like no one dated anyone that isn’t white or is friends w anyone that isn’t white. Ell n carys are similar looks wise n theyre white and I’m sorry carys and james are 100000000% partly racist can’t tell me otherwise. I can see james making comments n carys jsut laughing or awkwardly standing their. Practical james definitely has posted a few tweets or sent messages. They’re probs scrambling to delete there’s as wel speak

Reactions: 18
Pretty sure they found out by their managers and sponsors suddenly being flooded with their tweets rather than them reading here 😅
It’s common knowledge Elle reads here, she’s referenced tattle plenty times. I meant it blew up here first

Reactions: 11
Bit of a side step but did have to laugh at one of Conman’s tweets that was along the lines of “women who can sing are way more attractive” and there he is with Elle who is as tone deaf as they come 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Haven’t seen the messages just the screenshot of his WhatsApp profile

Her current Twitter and cons has been deactivated. The tweets in question are from her old account that she must’ve forgotten the password for as it’s still up and running
Sorry I'm not familiar with twitter, couldn't she just hit 4got password? Also I'm shocked she hasn't disabled YouTube comments

Reactions: 3
I have just seen the tweets and I am absolutely shocked. She was old enough to know better, she was being straight up racist omg I can’t get over them

Reactions: 3
One things for sure this has blown the cheating allegations out the park! She didn't care tho. ACTED as if all was bliss

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pretty sure they found out by their managers and sponsors suddenly being flooded with their tweets rather than them reading here 😅
We tagged her and Connor in insta posts and Tik tok. They blocked us right away so they found out way before gleam did.

Whatever angle they look at this using the excuse it was a decade ago will wind people up more as racism 10 years ago was still racism. They will say how sorry they are again and how disgusted it's not enough she shouldn't be an influencer.
That kind of racism doesn’t go away

Reactions: 8
I was telling my bf about this drama last night. He works for an online platform. He was SHOCKED Gleam have apparently done zero background checks on these two before signing them. He said it’s just basic bloody common sense when hiring someone, especially someone in the public eye.
I’m shocked they didn’t scan their socials for offensive posts as soon as they started to gain a following? Surely seeing numerous other celebs and influencers get cancelled for this stuff they would of RAN to their Twitter to delete it. They’re morons

Reactions: 9
It only took half an hour for my tiktok to be banned of all the screenshot for "bullying" .... give me a break 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I don't normally like the idea of "cancel culture" and was sceptical seeing these tweets appear, but having read the content AND the amount of venom she's posted has made me disgusted. Not only has she insulted many races, overweight people, animals, her relatives, she's also done it on multiple occasions. It's not just one or two tweets she could brush off as a silly teenage mistake, that was clearly a reflection on how she thinks.

I'm one year younger than Elle and remember how big Twitter was in 2011, but I can hand on heart say no one I knew or I made tweets of such a disgusting nature. I honestly don't know how she'll come back from this with her "HEY ANGELS" fake persona. And the fact she had the nerve to say people who use Tattle spoil her ✨ positive little bubble ✨ and been so vocal around trolls/online abuse. She's been the troll all along!!
Can't agree more with this. Elle turned 25 two months after I did so we would've been the same age in 2011/2012 and I used Twitter, Tumblr etc and could never fathom writing something like this, ever, even as a 'light hearted humour' (I don't get how anyone could find these tweets funny?). I remember vividly having multiple assemblies at school about online safety, trolling and how you have to be careful about what you say on the Internet, so there's absolutely no excusing this behaviour. There's a reason the age you become criminally responsible is 10 years old.

Reactions: 21
I used to be a former “angel”. The way they come across is so ott and kisses the a*** of the impressionable viewer as I once was, they really do bank on winning you over for the cash, it’s so so sad. Keep waking up angels!!!
Almost at 779k
I just looked now and it says 610k subs!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.