Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
This is the thing, she spouted all that hate on Twitter, yet she has a problem with tattle?

Influencers hate Tattle because it shows them for what they are and sees through the bullshit.

As a black woman with a gay son, tattle is my safe place. I know anything racist or homophobic on here is called out immediately, by both users and mods!

We are not bad people here, we just have a low bullshit threshold. The influencers and their brainwashed sheep are the ones with the problem

• Heart
Reactions: 106

Ggibabe

Wow everyone is so sensitive. Sorry but are you sure you dont say anything questionable when you were 15 years old? Because I did, I was mean because it made you popular in high school, and I said really terrible things about gypsies, about the people who not clever enough to go to university, really awful things, and I was so homophobic. But as a teenager I didnt really know what things are meant. 10 years later I'm at the end of medschool, of course dont think the same about the things I thought as a 17 years old "baby"..

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 105

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
I don't wish to deflect from her racist comments at all, they are vile and there's no excusing them. However I was also really saddened about how nasty she came across tweeting about the family cat. I can just imagine her taking out her hatred and entitlement on the poor innocent animal in her house, and it shows her true personality. None of what she's tweeted should be overlooked, I'm not normally on Tattle so don't know how to ensure all the screenshots from the previous thread were saved but there were many, many shocking ones that hopefully wont be missed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 104

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
May I also add, for the masses that are wanting to potentially defend…

RACISM IS TAUGHT, YOU ARE NOT BORN WITH IT.

Do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 103

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
To the woman on twitter who is saying that they were "kids" and that she hopes her 15 year old wouldn't be judged so harshly ... madam, if YOUR KID is happy to tell the world that they HATE POLISH AND INDIAN PEOPLE and they hope that someone crashes and DIES over a school bus pass, and that they Hope that your family pet DIES then YOU HAVE FAILED AS A PARENT!!!!! 🤯

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 99

Popper

VIP Member
Wow everyone is so sensitive. Sorry but are you sure you dont say anything questionable when you were 15 years old? Because I did, I was mean because it made you popular in high school, and I said really terrible things about gypsies, about the people who not clever enough to go to university, really awful things, and I was so homophobic. But as a teenager I didnt really know what things are meant. 10 years later I'm at the end of medschool, of course dont think the same about the things I thought as a 17 years old "baby"..
my 6 year old understands what racism is and why it is disgusting. A 17 and 20 year old also understands and if they choose to be racist it is because they are a racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 98

wonderbread

Chatty Member
I think her apology statement will bite her in the ass too. She stated she came across these tweets upon reflection but they were clearly exposed to them. It’s not a good way to start an apology with a lie…TUT TUT elle. You need to rethink your PR team dear!

• Heart
Reactions: 95

lilcavey

Chatty Member
Y’all all good at finding tweets, if you went through my Twitter you would of seen 10 years ago I tried to get 1D to follow me for like a year😂

• Haha
Reactions: 90

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
It makes me laugh how when she used to call out “trolls” she would comment how miserable their lives must be and how they should go outside for a walk.

maybe Elle should take herself for a walk because she is rotten inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
Am I the only one who thinks it’s really weird to drag up old tweets and get angry about them? If you’re telling me you never used the word gay to describe something when you were younger, or said the N word in a song, you’re either lying or a very ‘woke’ teenager. Nobody would ever say that stuff now as time has changed and people are more conscious and informed. Honestly feel it’s a massive reach. Yeah there’s no excuse for racism ever but to tarnish her cos she said ‘haha so gay’ to someone years ago is really desperate. Not looking for an argument but if I was Elle I wouldn’t even justify myself. Sorry
You’re a racist sympathiser, not sorry to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 87

lmao999

Is she mentally ok??? Wishing her cat would die and wishing the bus would crash after she gets off?? Like wtf who says this stuff?? They’re not normal thought processes at all

Reactions: 85

ohhunn

Criminal age of responsibility is 10 in the uk…. By 17 you know right from wrong. There tweets were vile. You cannot justify it. It’s disgusting, end of.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Ijustgothere

For the people defending her. Umm sorry “i hate Polish and Indian people” is something my fucking 4 year old would know is wrong.
Who doesn’t know this is an awful thing to say at 17!? Age is no excuse. Don’t get me started on Connor and the dust comment. It’s just all absolutely disgusting. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 83

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
Sorry but at 18/19, I don’t think age is an excuse - at the time of tweeting it seems she had an Indian or mixed Indian boyfriend too. I don’t wanna hear no justifications

Reactions: 82

evoway13

VIP Member
It's no excuse whether it was last year or ten years ago! I grew up in the 70's and there was racism everywhere - it was accepted on tv as the 'norm' to belittle black people (it was horrific). I am absolutely astounded that their excuse is 'it was a decade ago'.......I don't give a F**K when it was - they still did it! A decade is not that long ago....they will realise this when they're older. I can safely go back on my social media because I know I've never been discriminatory to anyone. I was raised to treat everyone as equals.......

• Heart
Reactions: 82