Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bailey31

Why is she saying that they decided to take time to look at their old socials to ‘reflect’ loool erm no you got outed

Reactions: 71

greenkween20

I have no words. I’m just so angry. I hope they get canceled and lose everything. My children are mixed, my husband is black and for that corpse looking mother effer to compare his dusty skin to their beautiful skin makes me sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

greenkween20

also forgot to add.. the fact that her mother is quoted on some of those tweets saying some of the awful things just goes to prove she heard it all throughout her childhood. It’s ingrained in her to be racist, fatphobic, homophobic etc. I don’t believe for one second she’s just “grown out of it”

• Sad
Reactions: 69

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I can't believe Gleam wouldn't do a check of this kinda thing before they take someone on tbh it's incredibly amateur isn't it?

Reactions: 68

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
What has pissed me off the most about that apology was the fact they said they were looking through their socials and come across the tweets. NO you were not. You got called out and say that’s what happened! Why lie the proof is already there! Do we reckon an apology video will be coming out or is the queen biscuit too good for one of those?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
I have contacted the pet brands she's worked with, here's what I wrote to Tails as an example for others if they wish to do the same:

Dear Marketing and Communications Team at Tails,

I would like to draw your attention to some hateful, abusive tweets that have surfaced from influencer Elle Darby that I understand Tails has worked with. Screenshots of the tweets are attached for you to see.

As an animal lover and professional in marketing and comms myself I have been shocked and saddened that these abusive tweets have emerged from someone who has branded herself an animal lover, and worked with pet charities and brands such as yourself.

Also as a customer of yours who recently used her influencer discount code I feel very let down and hurt that I have unknowingly supported someone who has expressed such vile and abusive behaviour towards their family pets.

Regardless of how long ago, the sheer amount of abusive tweets that have surfaced is concerning, not only about her animals but hideous racist and discriminatory tweets also. It shows a pattern of behaviour and an attitude which comes across as deeply engrained. In my opinion as a customer of yours it has forfeited her right to the platform she has where she promotes pet care brands for her own monetary gain and public status.

I'm saddened and shocked by her words stating she wants her 'ugly, spiteful, mongrel cat to die and get run over'. How was that cat treated behind closed doors? I'm sure you agree that animals of all shapes and sizes deserve love and care, not just her young, golden Labradors. As I said it is concerning and makes her an untrustworthy and disingenuous influencer of pet products.

I believe it is important that brands consider the values and behaviour of the influencers they work with. I also believe that influencers need to be held accountable for their actions, just as anyone else would in any given line of work. Even more so, with how impressionable influencers are to young people integrity, honesty and transparency is especially needed. I hope this message gets passed on to the relevant people and I look forward to your reply on this matter.

Kind regards

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67

lozloz33

All the rude things she said to her mum. Yes teenagers are rude to parents but damn how sad she was when her mum passed n the way she’s talking about her
Honestly there are so many disrespectful spoilt tweets towards her mum! I was shocked, I thought they were really close

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

Sabbie

VIP Member
Spare a thought for their poor dogs who are probably getting shouted at or locked in a room because they're responding to all the stress in that house right now. And then their poor kid who has these racist ignorant vile chavs as parents...for life. He's got no chance, poor lil mite. :confused:

Orangesquash174

Reposting my former post for newbies:

To any angels who have found tattle due to these disgusting tweets or have noticed the editing of lovely saint etc.,

please OPEN YOUR EYES. I used to be an angel too and enjoyed the vlogs and all that but after some doubts I stumbled across tattle.

I didn’t want to believe at first that these people were like this myself. But it’s the truth. I am not a troll. How is spreading the truth about people and wanting justice in the world being a troll?

There’s clear evidence. Please stop putting this racist materialistic body-shaming couple on a pedestal and allowing them to breeze through life getting free and gifted everything! They don’t love you! They don’t know you! They just want your engagement in their content for the £££££££!!

EDIT: search Elle Darby on here and read the summaries on the first page of each thread or skim through if you have time to be truly awakened!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sjl1985

I find the tweets about her pets very disturbing. Makes you wonder how she treats her current pets doesn’t it.

Reactions: 65

JellyDonut

VIP Member
I’m Polish and have just seen the tweets from them and honestly I’m so upset. What disgusting vile humans they are.

• Sad
  • Heart

Keikei

Am I the only one who thinks it’s really weird to drag up old tweets and get angry about them? If you’re telling me you never used the word gay to describe something when you were younger, or said the N word in a song, you’re either lying or a very ‘woke’ teenager. Nobody would ever say that stuff now as time has changed and people are more conscious and informed. Honestly feel it’s a massive reach. Yeah there’s no excuse for racism ever but to tarnish her cos she said ‘haha so gay’ to someone years ago is really desperate. Not looking for an argument but if I was Elle I wouldn’t even justify myself. Sorry
get out, we don't want you here

• Haha
  • Heart

wonderbread

Chatty Member
This isn’t one or 2 vaguely offensive tweets…this is tens of horrible offensive ones! Age doesn’t matter, normal healthy minded people don’t speak this way regardless of age! Kids, teens or adults don’t have this kind of language in them! Self entitled white rich girls that say these things and then excuse themselves because of how old they are should not be influencing ANYONE! she needs to disappear.

• Heart

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
They could not give a shit about your colour, sexuality, weight as long as you are giving them money! Those tweets ( and let’s be honest here, there are a lot of them) are hateful.

Reactions: 63

Blowup80

VIP Member
I do hope a lot of new people come here and realise Tattle isn't the nasty place it's portrayed in the press and by influencers but is a place where we out and discuss the awful shit they do when they try to live out these so called perfect lives their "followers" believe in.

• Heart
Reactions: 63