Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a Latin American, I feel the pain the other ethnicities are feeling when reading those tweets. I'm white because my grandparents came from Italy and Spain, but I'm pretty sure she will hate me just because I don't live in the UK or not even know that my country exists. Tbh it's quite common here to hear that people from England are being racist with other ethnicities. Just makes me sad and it just calms me a little that I see a lot of you amazing tattlers as mad as I am right now about it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Elle believes so much in angel numbers and spirituality but hates Indians and Chinese so much even though itā€™s literally part of those cultures not hers LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I think the only ppl she hasn't offended at this point are disabled people. Can you imagine if she did.......considering Katie.

Reactions: 34
If she didn't have a sister with a learning disability i'm pretty sure we'd be seeing disgusting tweets about people with disabilities.

Reactions: 80
Just seen this shitshow on other social media and obv came to see what was being said here..honestly I'm not surprised when influencers are caught with this tit these days but it NEVER fails to amaze me the bleeping reach people will go to to defend them? 'I did it too because I'm her age and it was normal then' nope, newsflash, you too are a shitbag :rolleyes: baffling

Reactions: 35
Iā€™m absolutely appalled at their tweets. Doesnā€™t matter if they were written last week last year or 10 years ago, they are vile.

and she had the audacity to call tattlers disgusting and low lifeā€™s (or words to that affect) when we only speak the truth.

Also, them trying to make out they saw the error of the ways themselves on reflection and fessing up is just more proof that they are self centred and completely untrustworthy. I can see an apology video going something along the lines of ā€œi
Didnā€™t fit it at school I was bullied so said things my peers said to try make them like meā€

nope, racists end of. Go read a book

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Dare you to come up here and say that to our faces Elle??? Sheā€™d get decked within minutes. Stupid wee cowšŸ¤£

But seriously, what a wild ride this thread is. Iā€™m still catching up on the previous onešŸ˜³šŸæ
Iā€™d batter her up and doon !

Reactions: 8
People can get cancelled / fired from a job for 1 post or literally just 1 word.
These two have a whole bloody collection of posts!!
If thatā€™s what was posted I dread to think what goes on in their minds!

Get off social media!! You donā€™t deserve the platform!

Reactions: 35
Nah imagine if Connor had a tattle account and was the one who found the old tweets just to cover up the rumours of him cheating šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.