Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

someunholywar

Wow everyone is so sensitive. Sorry but are you sure you dont say anything questionable when you were 15 years old? Because I did, I was mean because it made you popular in high school, and I said really terrible things about gypsies, about the people who not clever enough to go to university, really awful things, and I was so homophobic. But as a teenager I didnt really know what things are meant. 10 years later I'm at the end of medschool, of course dont think the same about the things I thought as a 17 years old "baby"..
STOP🤮DEFENDING🤮RACISTS

• Heart
Reactions: 248

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
very vague recap - add or redo as you wish!
  • Con smashed his phone in the (soft closing :unsure: ) car door + Elle went quiet = tattle got to work
  • Elle / Conman's mum and sister unfollowed each other
  • Pics from Darby family xmas with no con and puffy eyes
  • Friend of an American au pair got connor's number last month - whatsapp as proof:
  • 1640979816829.png
  • note: pic not on insta / status set since 2013 / 36 media files shared
  • again noted fitness models he follows on insta - teen girls with bodies like the throwback pics of elle he posts
  • conman also unfollowed around 50 people within days - following list has almost halved (i think) since april 2021
  • twitter following is (was) another story - only fans models and nudity
  • while looking at twitter, old racist / sexist tweets resurfaced
  • ^^ same for elle's current (now deleted) and old profile (still up)
  • tiktoks made, brands altered = gleam pr machine wrote a statement for them
  • ^^ said tiktoks were removed within hours for hate speech
at the same time:
  • Saint's face being edited by elle (again)
  • big debate about how reliable the whatsapp evidence is
  • neighbours stay on the lookout
  • con was a gleek ...
... and that's what you missed on glee!

(hoping all the tweet evidence will be added to the wiki swiftly)

Thread #39: https://tattle.life/threads/elle-da...sacked-vlogmas-off-after-only-one-week.25594/
before page 30 - cheating
page 30 onwards - tweets
most pics are near the top if sorted by most liked!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 219
I think for me the worst thing is that her tweets seem genuinely hateful and racist. There are influencers whose old tweets get brought up and criticised when they’ve used slurs etc. while quoting songs/talking to their friends. Not saying that isn’t bad but Ellie’s tweets are so far above that. She’s attacking specific communities, races, ethnicities. She’s not just making jokes or tweeting lyrics. She’s expressing hate towards these groups. It’s honestly scary stuff. I’ve unfollowed her now and do really hope she loses a lot of followers due to this

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 169

oliviaobivia

Wow everyone is so sensitive. Sorry but are you sure you dont say anything questionable when you were 15 years old? Because I did, I was mean because it made you popular in high school, and I said really terrible things about gypsies, about the people who not clever enough to go to university, really awful things, and I was so homophobic. But as a teenager I didnt really know what things are meant. 10 years later I'm at the end of medschool, of course dont think the same about the things I thought as a 17 years old "baby"..
Damn, I had sex when I was 17, completely unaware I was a baby 🤦🏽‍♀️ You might find a climb up elles ass thread elsewhere, boo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 152

RobotLady

VIP Member
I am a person of colour myself. Through age and experience I had become pretty hardened to racist remarks. They hurt, they really do but I don’t give any reaction, I’m more of a bottle it up and cry in my own time kind of person.
That was until I became a mum.
I have 4 children that are mixed race.
I’m much less resilient now because of them. My heart breaks that racism still exists and that my children will experience it.
The racist tweets are disgusting. They may have been posted years ago, but I believe those thoughts and that way of thinking never leaves a person.
Honestly if my children were ever in school with Saint, I wouldn’t feel comfortable sending them to his home for tea or birthday parties through fear of what might be whispered around them.
These comments are vile and I seriously hope the mud sticks and the don’t worm their way out of this one.

I am a person of colour myself. Through age and experience I had become pretty hardened to racist remarks. They hurt, they really do but I don’t give any reaction, I’m more of a bottle it up and cry in my own time kind of person.
That was until I became a mum.
I have 4 children that are mixed race.
I’m much less resilient now because of them. My heart breaks that racism still exists and that my children will experience it.
The racist tweets are disgusting. They may have been posted years ago, but I believe those thoughts and that way of thinking never leaves a person.
Honestly if my children were ever in school with Saint, I wouldn’t feel comfortable sending them to his home for tea or birthday parties through fear of what might be whispered around them.
These comments are vile and I seriously hope the mud sticks and the don’t worm their way out of this one.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 139

evoway13

VIP Member
Elle and Conjob are saying that a decade was a LONG time ago. For perspective, here's what was happening the same year.....Louis Smith won Strictly; Charlie Brooks won I'm a celebrity; James Arthur won the X Factor. We also had the Olympic games in London. Best selling UK singles included 'Titanium' - David Guetta and Sia and 'Call me maybe' - Carly Rae Jepsen.......So, it wasn't that LONG ago!

• Wow
Reactions: 131

laynelo_

VIP Member
I do not visit this thread whatsoever but other luvlies recommended it❤

Her sheer boldness to be able to continually tweet racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, and hateful comments among other things just shows how brazen she is and self aware too - how old was she 15?,16? At that age thinking stuff like that is not normal and has definitely carried onto her adulthood, she’s just obviously hidden it.

Also the cat comments - How evil must someone be to think such cruel things about an innocent animal? Watch any serial killer doc and they always start out in childhoods with killing/harming animals, I’m not saying she’s a serial killer but her thoughts are indicative of a malicious, evil and malignant personality.

Well to finish off the comments about Scottish accents, as a scottish person myself, I would like to say tae her she can go fuck hersel the wee cow😘

• Heart
Reactions: 117

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I’m the same age as Elle and my fiancé is the same age as Connor and I am being totally honest when I say, neither of us ever tweeted stuff like that. It was a very diverse country, even ten years ago and racism and homophobia wasn’t acceptable.

more to the point, elles tweets are vile! Absolutely vile! The problem with Elle is her mummy and daddy made her feel like the most special girl in the whole world when she was growing up and because of that, she has an inflated ego and she really thinks shes it. She looks down her nose at people who she doesn’t think are as good as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 115

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
This says more about you then anything else tbh. Bore off.

• Heart
Reactions: 113

RobotLady

VIP Member
What a disgusting attitude?!
So my children should expect to receive racist comments on the playground and just get used to it? They’d be called sensitive if they were hurt by someone calling them names because of the colour of their skin.
You think that up until the age of 18 you’re allowed to say what you like regardless of how hurtful that might be to others? It’s okay because you did it?
Get out.

• Heart
Reactions: 112

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
I’m a fallen angel 🙋‍♀️. Loved Elle & Con and have actually avoided this thread for a long long time as I didn’t want my perception of both of them to be tarnished (as ignorant as that is) as these days it’s very hard to find people on social media you genuinely like and enjoy, so these were those people I found that comfort in. However I saw the tweets, and ran here. Instantly unfollowed and unsubscribe. Absolutely VILE. It’s not just one or two tweets, there’s just so many vile things said that it has got to be who they are to the core. We all say silly things when we are younger to fit in or to be cool however I have never once said anything racist in my life, not how I was raised. I’m in shock, I mean Connor has always came across egotistical to me and a bit of an arse so there’s no surprise to me that he’s a bit of a weirdo.

I need to catch up on a few threads but if anyone doesn’t mind, can they give me a brief run down of why you all call him conman? Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 110