Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pissing me off seeing people defending her on Twitter saying she was only 17… I don’t give a duck. I can understand maybe 6/7 saying words you might not know the meaning of… but 17??? She knew what she was doing/saying. She sat down and typed those tweets out, it baffles me that she looked at those before posting and thought yep I’m gonna post these. Could never imagine being filled with such hatred towards so many groups of people. The sad thing is that the majority of her followers are young and naive so she’ll just do her usual ‘your my bestest friends’ bullshit to keep them on side!
I feel exactly the same way. What people don’t understand is she also started her “career” 3 years after those tweets. 3 years isn’t a long time!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
If I was Lucy (Elles sister)

I would be disgusted obviously, but I would be livid about the possible repercussions it could have on my work and career too. You don’t know how far brands will take it to not be associated with Elle or Con.

Bet there’s a family crisis meeting set up at their dads pub tomorrow lol

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Thing is this has all come out over Newyears eve, a lot of people will have missed it, I think more people will now become aware of it which is good.
I can’t see how any Brand will work with them after this, there are so many really nasty tweets, not one or two ( that would be bad enough).

Reactions: 9
when I was not far off Elles age I met a guy EXACTLY like Conman. He showed me in every way that he wasn’t good enough for me but rather than leave, my self esteem was so low I threw myself into earning 4x as much as him, I pursued him to buy a house with me and I lost myself loving him. He didn’t love me, he loved that I was the safe option that kept a roof over his head and money coming in. He was Conman to a T

even when you hear Conman talking about her, it’s never sincere. He always has to relate it back to her looks because I don’t think there’s much about her he likes than her money and the minute the income dries up (it won’t be long after this) Conman will be gone. It might take a while but he’ll drop her faster than the brands who’ll never want to associate with her again after this scandal. It wouldn’t even surprise me if he turns on her too, just to make some extra dosh.

Elle is so far detached from reality I can’t bare to even watch her anymore. Same as Carys. I won’t buy from brands that gift them free items anymore because I think there are so many other deserving influencers who don’t drive around in range rovers but scream from the rooftop about important issues such as domestic abuse and they get sent duck all. These self entitled, racist and homophobic ‘influencers’ need to be cancelled out. The thought of my children one day looking up to dickheads like Elle and Conman fills me with utter dread.

Elle, Conman, you are through and through racists and self indulgent scum. Your mask has finally slipped and we’re going to enjoy every second of watching you squirm and lie yourselves out of this one

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Y’all all good at finding tweets, if you went through my Twitter you would of seen 10 years ago I tried to get 1D to follow me for like a year😂

• Haha
Reactions: 90
I just can't get my head around the fact that they both posted these tweets independently before they met, they both thought those things and considered them fine to post- they won't have changed and maybe they are perfect for eachother. I am so interested in how they are going to try and come back from this, although some deluded angles are defending them on twitter, there's also a load saying they were fans and have unfollowed. The best bit is that it is solely their actions, yes someone found and posted them, but they typed them, they didn't have the foresight to delete them once they went for a career on social media, and have just written the most insincere apology.

The only way I feel sorry for her is its hard enough being a new mum, but with her job does come a lot of responsibility, making money from people you irrationally hate or look down on as they look up to you is horrible. I really hope this is the end of their careers as influencers, not even spitefully but because it is a privilege to have that platform and they don't deserve it. Have a feeling though they'll have some that carry on following and some desperate brands won't be arsed.

Also there's just so much hate in elles, it's hard to believe its her- towards animals as well (not saying that's worse than towards people, but towards family pets that you have in your home is so weird).

Reactions: 36
when I was not far off Elles age I met a guy EXACTLY like Conman. He showed me in every way that he wasn’t good enough for me but rather than leave, my self esteem was so low I threw myself into earning 4x as much as him, I pursued him to buy a house with me and I lost myself loving him. He didn’t love me, he loved that I was the safe option that kept a roof over his head and money coming in. He was Conman to a T

even when you hear Conman talking about her, it’s never sincere. He always has to relate it back to her looks because I don’t think there’s much about her he likes than her money and the minute the income dries up (it won’t be long after this) Conman will be gone. It might take a while but he’ll drop her faster than the brands who’ll never want to associate with her again after this scandal. It wouldn’t even surprise me if he turns on her too, just to make some extra dosh.

Elle is so far detached from reality I can’t bare to even watch her anymore. Same as Carys. I won’t buy from brands that gift them free items anymore because I think there are so many other deserving influencers who don’t drive around in range rovers but scream from the rooftop about important issues such as domestic abuse and they get sent duck all. These self entitled, racist and homophobic ‘influencers’ need to be cancelled out. The thought of my children one day looking up to dickheads like Elle and Conman fills me with utter dread.

Elle, Conman, you are through and through racists and self indulgent scum. Your mask has finally slipped and we’re going to enjoy every second of watching you squirm and lie yourselves out of this one
Am I the only one that thinks she could actually leave him? He's more dependent on her than she is on him and I'm sure if she fought hard enough she could get most of their money & assets as they aren't married yet. Especially after this, she'd come back with the 'I made a mistake but now I'm a single mum, I've lost everything and have to start over (with all my money and large family support so it won't be hard but feel sorry for me please)'. She absolutely should not marry him but she probably will out of convenience because she's wasted so many years and finally had a wedding planned

Reactions: 14
Am I the only one that thinks she could actually leave him? He's more dependent on her than she is on him and I'm sure if she fought hard enough she could get most of their money & assets as they aren't married yet. Especially after this, she'd come back with the 'I made a mistake but now I'm a single mum, I've lost everything and have to start over (with all my money and large family support so it won't be hard but feel sorry for me please)'. She absolutely should not marry him but she probably will out of convenience because she's wasted so many years and finally had a wedding planned
Hats off to all the single mums but she would definitely milk it with the content

Reactions: 4
Another influx of new joiners and Tattlers overnight that have come over from other threads to witness the shitstorm that is the beginning of the downfall for Elle and Connor. Welcome, grab your tea and biscuits and sit down with us✌💋

Every couple of pages the below info gets posted, as even though the scandal has sent a ripple through IG, Twitter and YouTube, it's the sponsors that give this pair free and gifted stuff to promote that need to know what vile things have been said in the past. The below are all companies that both have worked with, alongside contact details for the newspapers and their management team. We're working to get the word out there to these companies that they are supporting Influencers with racist backgrounds.

All newly discovered screenshots will be regularly updated to Elle's Wiki Page here: https://tattle.life/wiki/elle-darby

LINKS FOR COMPLAINTS ABOUT THEIR RACIST TWEETS TO SPONSORS AND NEWSPAPERS ETC

You can email, send message through their 'Contact Us' page on their websites, and don't forget most of these companies also have public Facebook, IG and Tik Tok pages that you can contact directly and complain about something publically.

Hello Fresh

HelloFresh

www.hellofresh.co.uk

Vans

Contact Us

www.vans.co.uk

JD

[email protected]

JD Sports

JD Sports is the leading trainer and sports fashion retailer in the UK. With many limited edition and exclusive designs from adidas Originals and Nike.

m.jdsports.co.uk

Maxi Cosi

Contact Us | Maxi-Cosi

www.maxi-cosi.co.uk

Vodafone
(Vodafone Chat Bot)

How to get in touch with Vodafone

Got a question about your device, bundle or any of our services and products? Check our support site, or contact us by phone or Live Chat.

www.vodafone.co.uk

NOW TV

How to contact NOW customer care

Can’t find the answer you need in our Help Centre? Contact us by Live Chat, or ask a question in the Community. Our advisors will do all they can to fix your issue.

help.nowtv.com

Castify
[email protected]

Tesco
[email protected]
(CEO of Tesco) [email protected]

Foreo
Contact

Get in touch with us easily! We would love to hear from you and are sure we can help with any inquiries.
www.foreo.com

www.foreo.com

GymShark (only through a Chat)
Gymshark - Contact Us

Gymshark Help, Support and FAQs. Find information about Gymshark orders, deliveries, payments, technical issues and returns.
support.gymshark.com

support.gymshark.com

Beauty Works Online
https://beautyworksonline.com/contact

My Protein

Pets At Home
Peter Pritchard CEO of Pets At Home [email protected]

Bath Country Pets
[email protected]

Tails Dog Food

NEWSPAPERS

Daily Mail: [email protected]

The Sun: [email protected]

Triangle News (news agency): [email protected]

KNS News (news agency): [email protected]

Bath Echo Newspaper:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

THEIR TALENT MANAGEMENT TEAM

Gleam Futures
[email protected]

Manager Lily Modlin
[email protected]

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
All those tweets do make me wonder what a bully she must of been at school.. I don't care what media sob story she gives us those tweets are disgusting. I myself had one person say something racist to me when I was younger and it has always stuck with me. We are not talking about one tweet it is multiple racist, homophobic tweets that basically picks on everyone who is not her. I hope she doesn't get away with this.

• Sad
Reactions: 73
To the woman on twitter who is saying that they were "kids" and that she hopes her 15 year old wouldn't be judged so harshly ... madam, if YOUR KID is happy to tell the world that they HATE POLISH AND INDIAN PEOPLE and they hope that someone crashes and DIES over a school bus pass, and that they Hope that your family pet DIES then YOU HAVE FAILED AS A PARENT!!!!! 🤯

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 99
All those tweets do make me wonder what a bully she must of been at school.. I don't care what media sob story she gives us those tweets are disgusting. I myself had one person say something racist to me when I was younger and it has always stuck with me. We are not talking about one tweet it is multiple racist, homophobic tweets that basically picks on everyone who is not her. I hope she doesn't get away with this.
I was thinking this too. She can’t have been a nice person when she was younger… she’s probably learn to control it better now, so she’s more passive aggressive & all fake smiles to a person’s face, but she probably was a Regina George (mean girls) at school.

Reactions: 15
Gleam will be on huge damage control, if you are appalled by her actions please let brands know, this cannot be overlooked or played down, those tweets were vile.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.