Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have contacted about half of the emails on wiki! Let’s get everyone to do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ps also for anyone whose New Years resolution was to read more. You’re welcome! How many pages in a day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
duck me this is moving fast today!

I honestly just cant believe the sheer volume of tweets that have been found.

She may have been able to salvage something if ot was one, maybe two but jeez!

Also, as a side note, I'm only a few years older than Elle and grew up nearby, not once have I ever even thought, let alone said some of the tit she has and neither did my friends at any point in my life including my teen years!

Reactions: 16
What really annoys me is she’s swanning around in a big house with fancy cars, gets gifted so much stuff and she’s vile. I’d love a big house like that but would rather be who I am and a nice person and actually earn my things the right way. She’s clearly pretending to be someone she’s not. She’s just lied to everyone to gain from it! I honestly can’t believe the things I’ve read it’s awful!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Exactly. Thailand is a stunning beautiful place, with lovely people. And incredible food! I think they weren’t happy that there wasn’t a McDonalds on every corner.
My favourite place I have ever traveled too, the people are so kind & welcoming & the food is incredible

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What do you think the chances of her having a few months radio silence, then coming back with an Elle swift rebrand to step away from the Darby drama? Can she ever escape this now?
Honestly he’s as bad, I think it’s over for them, certainly not going to have the growth she wants, how can they? the amount of tweets alone are enough. If I was her I’d be handing in my notice, no way could I ever try and talk my way out of it. (They have made a lot of money the last few years so will be okay I’m sure for a while,) social media would be over.Maybe they will become property developers!

Reactions: 3
Wow everyone is so sensitive. Sorry but are you sure you dont say anything questionable when you were 15 years old? Because I did, I was mean because it made you popular in high school, and I said really terrible things about gypsies, about the people who not clever enough to go to university, really awful things, and I was so homophobic. But as a teenager I didnt really know what things are meant. 10 years later I'm at the end of medschool, of course dont think the same about the things I thought as a 17 years old "baby"..

I think the most controversial thing i ever tweeted was “one direction > the wanted” at that age tbf not racist things. you’re old enough to know what’s right and wrong, but also the tone of her tweets are very aggressive as you can see. it isn’t just a “one off” it’s over multiple years. I’m only a couple years younger than her and grew up in the “similar era” YOU KNOW WHAT IS WRONG FROM RIGHT!! 👏🏻

Reactions: 27
What really annoys me is she’s swanning around in a big house with fancy cars, gets gifted so much stuff and she’s vile. I’d love a big house like that but would rather be who I am and a nice person and actually earn my things the right way. She’s clearly pretending to be someone she’s not. She’s just lied to everyone to gain from it! I honestly can’t believe the things I’ve read it’s awful!
Hinch is the exact same. Another nasty witch who doesn’t deserve any of it. Gleam seem to represent the worst of society

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Elle Darby #41 - racist tweets and wishing her animals dead, wonder if after all this will she still be wed?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.