Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really bad for this poor cat…. Going through this old account, there a so many hateful, nasty tweets 😟
Oh there's more :( Seriously the one thing I didn't mind about Elle was that I thought she was soft and loving with animals. I'll be contacting the pet brands and charities she's worked with tomorrow, at the very least she should not be allowed to use the illusion of being an animal lover for her own gain. They should not be working with someone who has come across as abusive to their pet at any age. I actually used her Tails pet food code and now I'm so disappointed.

Reactions: 51
WIKI's been updated aNgLes ✌💋

you’re a legend 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
About 4 tiktoks have come up on my fyp now, I honestly don’t think she’s going to be able to just manifest her way out of this

Would love to know what the fly on the wall aka member who lives near elles estate has to say, wonder if Elle has screamed down the village yet
Last I heard she was put on Wiltshire wanted for violence involving a birthing ball

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she mentally ok??? Wishing her cat would die and wishing the bus would crash after she gets off?? Like wtf who says this stuff?? They’re not normal thought processes at all

Reactions: 85
It’s so funny to me that she seemingly hates “foreigners” and yet her and that dope of a fiancé can barely write a full tweet. As the parent of a child who’s half Arab, it kills me to see the hate that she spoke with. I feel sorry for Saint tonight with all the arguing that’s going to be going on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
For anyone defending those tweets…

I’m ashamed to say, when I was in my early teens I used derogative terms because that’s what I had heard older relative use, such as going to the ch****** or to the P*** shop. I grew up in a predominantly white British area and had no idea the offence that this caused. By my mid teens I was educated enough to know the offence this caused and immediately corrected the language I used. In my late teens I began to and sadly, still have to actively call out racism because simply saying, ‘I’m not racist’ just isn’t enough. I’ve had countless arguments with family members who think what they say is harmless!

I’m 33, slightly older than these two. Thankfully I never posted anything on social media but if I had, as soon as I was educated enough to know better I would have deleted them and whole heartedly apologised. They have left these disgusting comments for the world to see. Knowing no issues until they have been called out and had to make a fake apology

Elle speaks as though anyone who is not white British is beneath her, as though she is superior. It’s disgusting!

My point is, we all make mistakes when we are young and can be influenced by our family etc but the minute you are educated enough to know better and know that is not what you ‘align with’ you apologise, you know better and must absolutely do better!

Please don’t make excuses because they were young, they’re grown adults now and have only ‘apologised’ because they risk to lose everything!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Is she mentally ok??? Wishing her cat would die and wishing the bus would crash after she gets off?? Like wtf who says this stuff?? They’re not normal thought processes at all
Maybe it was an attention seeking thing? Who knows. Not excusing her at all and clearly not mentally ok due to whatever reason.

Imagine the vile stuff she comes out with when she looses her temper :oops:

Reactions: 9
WIKI's been updated aNgLes ✌💋

👏👏
Pleas could you include the racist tweets about Polish, Chinese and Indian individuals too☹💔

Reactions: 9
👏👏
Pleas could you include the racist tweets about Polish, Chinese and Indian individuals too☹💔
I thought I had, to be fair so many have come to light I was losing track of which ones I'd uploaded. Will go back and upload any that are missing 🤝

Reactions: 4
Agreed, I've been messaging all of these companies today via different means with differently structured and calm/intelligent messages putting my reasons forward as to why they need to review their working relationship with them. Some of them make it really hard to get a direct contact point to complain. Public Twitter/Facebook accounts seem to be the best way. 👌

We might have to be persistent but patient due to NYE and the Bank Hols Angles! 🤞🤞🤞
You really have been doing the lord's work tonight 🤣🤣 love to see it!
My NYE plans got cancelled so I've been watching from the sidelines 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought I had, to be fair so many have come to light I was losing track of which ones I'd uploaded. Will go back and upload any that are missing 🤝
Thank you for that, I know right there’s so many, I’d add them but I can’t see an edit option on the wiki

Reactions: 3
It’s a shame the things she’s tweeted that her mums said, obviously her mum can’t defend herself now (not that any of it’s okay what she’s meant to of said)

and Elle has really done her memory dirty.

well done Elle. I hope that keeps you warm in your white company bed sheets.

Reactions: 41
what’s the cafe incident?
She asked for a free stay at the White Moose hotel in Ireland. They didn’t name her but did a great public response to show how cheeky “influencers” can be. However, she managed to turn it around to make herself the victim. If you google it, there’s a few articles about it.

Reactions: 10
For anyone defending those tweets…

I’m ashamed to say, when I was in my early teens I used derogative terms because that’s what I had heard older relative use, such as going to the ch****** or to the P*** shop. I grew up in a predominantly white British area and had no idea the offence that this caused. By my mid teens I was educated enough to know the offence this caused and immediately corrected the language I used. In my late teens I began to and sadly, still have to actively call out racism because simply saying, ‘I’m not racist’ just isn’t enough. I’ve had countless arguments with family members who think what they say is harmless!

I’m 33, slightly older than these two. Thankfully I never posted anything on social media but if I had, as soon as I was educated enough to know better I would have deleted them and whole heartedly apologised. They have left these disgusting comments for the world to see. Knowing no issues until they have been called out and had to make a fake apology

Elle speaks as though anyone who is not white British is beneath her, as though she is superior. It’s disgusting!

My point is, we all make mistakes when we are young and can be influenced by our family etc but the minute you are educated enough to know better and know that is not what you ‘align with’ you apologise, you know better and must absolutely do better!

Please don’t make excuses because they were young, they’re grown adults now and have only ‘apologised’ because they risk to lose everything!
Ive only been away for a day and it’s gone nuts! We were still on the cheating scandal when I last looked!

I agree with the above, I definitely as a young kid said things in the playground with friends as a joke and there was a phase where we would all call each other gay and other silly words but that was before we all even knew what these words meant and understood the meanings….by the time I’d got to my teenage years I was well aware that wasn’t acceptable to say these things and have and never would say those things again now. Luckily social media wasn’t around when I was that age really, I’m 38 now and it was very new, equally there’s no way on this earth I would ever post anything like that online for people to see, my parents would have killed me for one, I would have been too scared I’d get in trouble and it’s just not something I would have done.

Im actually shocked by those posts by both of them, I agree people make mistakes when they re young but I think by that age they should have and probably did know better and the variety and range of different abusive comments just really shows them in a very different light, not a good one and I think they should be called out on it even if it was a while ago, especially when they preach about online trolls themselves and online hate and make out they re this picture perfect family who can do no wrong! It’s disgusting!! It will be interesting to see what happens now and I do hope they don’t get off lightly!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.