Elle Darby #39 Went to New York and didn’t see a peep, sacked vlogmas off after only one week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW THREAD ANGLES!

Thank you to @briannajaynehawkes for the snappy new title winning with 64 likes
Elle Darby #39 Went to New York and didn’t see a peep, sacked vlogmas off after only one week

RECAP incoming!!

- Vlogmas started with whole gang including Baby Suzuki heading off to New York for Elles birthday.. oh no wait sorry for KKs long overdue birthday.
- They Somehow made New York look like the most boring place on earth by vlogging 95% of their time in the hotel room returning at 5:30pm very evening, shopping and eating.
- Suzuki spent his hard earned insta earnings on a very expensive designer bracelet for his mother, an idea he stole from Molly Mae. Between only ruining half their trip and sleeping all the time, he really is the most perfect Baby.
- Upon returning back home Carby and Conjob rolled out the white carpet over the dog turds and hosted another over the top tacky garden party themed on Winter Wonderland where con definitely DID NOT 😉 grope one of their friends as she drank from a ice sculpture.
- Vlogmas then swiftly ended with content dryer then the Sahara.
- All the Angles got their sick buckets at the ready as we had a sudden influx of Conman lovers 🤢 rumour has it it was the man herself posting about how Elle is punching.
- Angle Collection have yet to respond to any of there 30,000 complaints emails.
- Elle STILL hasnt washed her hair or found her trousers.
- She caused uproar by claiming to be from Bath when she actually lives 30 mins away.

and I think thats about it for now!

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FILTHY ANGLES

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She’s produced 11 videos for vlogmas and it’s the 22nd.. if she had a proper job she’d be sacked a week ago, she acts like she has so much to do when most peoples partners have jobs to go to all day, she has all the time in the world but is just so lazy, so weird she hasn’t been on stories etc is there any truth to her moving house?

• Angry
Reactions: 38
The first five months of Saint's life are well documented Conjob. Like most of the children of influencers he has no say, no consent given... but his whole childhood will be a marketing campaign for shilling the tit whatever dodgy companies decide sponsor your mundane content.

The baby has his own instagram for gods sake. Stop bleeping moaning about your phone and go evaluate your parenting choices.. thanks.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Screenshot 2021-12-22 at 17.14.25.png

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She’s produced 11 videos for vlogmas and it’s the 22nd.. if she had a proper job she’d be sacked a week ago, she acts like she has so much to do when most peoples partners have jobs to go to all day, she has all the time in the world but is just so lazy, so weird she hasn’t been on stories etc is there any truth to her moving house?
100% truth her sisters can't stop gossiping about it 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Is she meant to be moving now…!? Surely you’d not uproot days before Christmas, with a baby no less!? Thought her Christmas decor was the highlight of her whole life…

although would make sense to have that ridiculously over the top tacky front door decorations if they’re not gonna be there soon…

Reactions: 6
Hows about this then tattlers Belly has unfollowed connors mother on Instagram?! The woman who allowed her to live with her for how many years. I bet Belly is such a controlling and unashamedly nasty person 😳 I bet that family have some stories to tell on the real Els Darby unlike the fake shite she tries to sell off on Instagram as real life

• Wow
Reactions: 46
If they are buying the one next to Lucy they will no doubt stay where they are when it’s renovated.

Reactions: 3
Hows about this then tattlers Belly has unfollowed connors mother on Instagram?! The woman who allowed her to live with her for how many years. I bet Belly is such a controlling and unashamedly nasty person 😳 I bet that family have some stories to tell on the real Els Darby unlike the fake shite she tries to sell off on Instagram as real life
I wonder if it’s because she doesn’t trust anyone to look after Saint and it’s caused a rift maybe! I’d love to be a fly on the wall 👀

was it Cons mother that they took to London with them for baby sitting duties for the NTAs night?

Reactions: 19
Unfollowing someone on Instagram really isn't that deep tbh

Reactions: 8
I think a family member is, it’s not like it’s just someone you’ve met a couple times.

Maybe they are moving? Have we actually seen any pics of the Christmas decorations since the big reveal? Can the local tattler inform us on any activity please 🤣

I swear there was someone on here the other week suggesting a fallout between Connors family taking a dislike to Elle. Found his mums Instagram and she doesn’t follow it.

Reactions: 23
I think a family member is, it’s not like it’s just someone you’ve met a couple times.

Maybe they are moving? Have we actually seen any pics of the Christmas decorations since the big reveal? Can the local tattler inform us on any activity please 🤣

I swear there was someone on here the other week suggesting a fallout between Connors family taking a dislike to Elle. Found his mums Instagram and she doesn’t follow it.
My friend lives right next to them. Their lights are barely on most nights. I can’t see them moving though, but maybe the fast that they are being laughed out of Millbrook estate has something to do with it.

I agree with you. Can’t see her being a very easy person to live with. She comes across as the puppeteer for Connor and Katie. I wonder if they even like having the camera shoved in their faces and told to compliment and Dawn over her on camera to make her look interesting.

Reactions: 16
Do you even know how these Instagrammers work 😆 🤣 obviously not

No other way round

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.