Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow everyone is so sensitive. Sorry but are you sure you dont say anything questionable when you were 15 years old? Because I did, I was mean because it made you popular in high school, and I said really terrible things about gypsies, about the people who not clever enough to go to university, really awful things, and I was so homophobic. But as a teenager I didnt really know what things are meant. 10 years later I'm at the end of medschool, of course dont think the same about the things I thought as a 17 years old "baby"..
STOP🤮DEFENDING🤮RACISTS

• Heart
Reactions: 248
I think her apology statement will bite her in the ass too. She stated she came across these tweets upon reflection but they were clearly exposed to them. It’s not a good way to start an apology with a lie…TUT TUT elle. You need to rethink your PR team dear!

• Heart
Reactions: 95
Wow everyone is so sensitive. Sorry but are you sure you dont say anything questionable when you were 15 years old? Because I did, I was mean because it made you popular in high school, and I said really terrible things about gypsies, about the people who not clever enough to go to university, really awful things, and I was so homophobic. But as a teenager I didnt really know what things are meant. 10 years later I'm at the end of medschool, of course dont think the same about the things I thought as a 17 years old "baby"..
Damn, I had sex when I was 17, completely unaware I was a baby 🤦🏽‍♀️ You might find a climb up elles ass thread elsewhere, boo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 152
It must be national reflection day where we all happen to fall upon racist tweets! The carby effect x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
my 6 year old understands what racism is and why it is disgusting. A 17 and 20 year old also understands and if they choose to be racist it is because they are a racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 98
I think her apology statement will bite her in the ass too. She stated she came across these tweets upon reflection but they were clearly exposed to them. It’s not a good way to start an apology with a lie…TUT TUT elle. You need to rethink your PR team dear!
Exactly, as if they've spent the christmas break going over old tweets. Only cos you've been caught out sweetheart.

Reactions: 31
I am a person of colour myself. Through age and experience I had become pretty hardened to racist remarks. They hurt, they really do but I don’t give any reaction, I’m more of a bottle it up and cry in my own time kind of person.
That was until I became a mum.
I have 4 children that are mixed race.
I’m much less resilient now because of them. My heart breaks that racism still exists and that my children will experience it.
The racist tweets are disgusting. They may have been posted years ago, but I believe those thoughts and that way of thinking never leaves a person.
Honestly if my children were ever in school with Saint, I wouldn’t feel comfortable sending them to his home for tea or birthday parties through fear of what might be whispered around them.
These comments are vile and I seriously hope the mud sticks and the don’t worm their way out of this one.

I am a person of colour myself. Through age and experience I had become pretty hardened to racist remarks. They hurt, they really do but I don’t give any reaction, I’m more of a bottle it up and cry in my own time kind of person.
That was until I became a mum.
I have 4 children that are mixed race.
I’m much less resilient now because of them. My heart breaks that racism still exists and that my children will experience it.
The racist tweets are disgusting. They may have been posted years ago, but I believe those thoughts and that way of thinking never leaves a person.
Honestly if my children were ever in school with Saint, I wouldn’t feel comfortable sending them to his home for tea or birthday parties through fear of what might be whispered around them.
These comments are vile and I seriously hope the mud sticks and the don’t worm their way out of this one.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 139
First time poster but just wanted to reply to the poll! I don’t think they’ll be cancelled unless a newspaper picks up the story and runs with it and of course, brands drop them!
I don’t doubt that we’ve all said and done things when we were younger that we now regret but I think when you’re “grown adults” as Elle stated in her apology/acknowledgment story - you take the time to go back and rectify your past mistakes and clean up your socials especially when you’re in the public eye if the things you’ve said or posted no longer align with your beliefs, no? To be so ignorant shows there is no remorse for either of their past behaviours and it’s simply a case of ‘sorry I got caught, hope you respect my privacy at this time’. I don’t think they deserve their platforms as a result but I do hope they can move forward and better themselves for the sake of their son rather than their public image.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The reason for the poll was because, when tit like this happens with other influencers / YouTubers, they seem to have a load of backlash (like what’s happening right now) and then it almost always seems to get forgotten about and then they’re back in business weeks later. Someone above mentioned James Charles, great example - Holly Boon also.
It’s a bleeping joke

Reactions: 11
What a disgusting attitude?!
So my children should expect to receive racist comments on the playground and just get used to it? They’d be called sensitive if they were hurt by someone calling them names because of the colour of their skin.
You think that up until the age of 18 you’re allowed to say what you like regardless of how hurtful that might be to others? It’s okay because you did it?
Get out.

• Heart
Reactions: 112
Criminal age of responsibility is 10 in the uk…. By 17 you know right from wrong. There tweets were vile. You cannot justify it. It’s disgusting, end of.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
First time poster but just wanted to reply to the poll! I don’t think they’ll be cancelled unless a newspaper picks up the story and runs with it and of course, brands drop them!
I don’t doubt that we’ve all said and done things when we were younger that we now regret but I think when you’re “grown adults” as Elle stated in her apology/acknowledgment story - you take the time to go back and rectify your past mistakes and clean up your socials especially when you’re in the public eye if the things you’ve said or posted no longer align with your beliefs, no? To be so ignorant shows there is no remorse for either of their past behaviours and it’s simply a case of ‘sorry I got caught, hope you respect my privacy at this time’. I don’t think they deserve their platforms as a result but I do hope they can move forward and better themselves for the sake of their son rather than their public image.
I think they need to keep out of the public eye for a good while and try and re-brand themselves if they are wanting to move forward. This is a good example of how a lot of influencers are not what they seem and we only get the smallest snapshot into their so called perfect lives. Cannot bring myself to feel anything for them, but feel for baby Saint.

Reactions: 16
As others have said it's the brands that matter here more than her followers in terms of her being held accountable in her field of work. As a genuine animal lover I'd like to contact the pet brands and charities she has worked with expressing how saddened I am over these tweets. She's worked with Tails and Pets at Home has she? Any others? Was it Bath Dogs and Cats Home that she was a VIP for or something? I have genuine concern that somebody who has the personality (at any age) to express this nastiness towards an animal should not be associated with pet charities and brands. If this was her publicly then how much worse was her treatment of that cat behind closed doors. She should not be allowed to use the illusion of being an animal lover for her own gain. Animals in all shapes and sizes should be treated with the same love and care, not just golden Labradors. The only redeeming thing she could do here for me is acknowledge and own her hateful behaviour and demonstrate that she is no longer like this (The PR message did not do this for me).

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Criminal age of responsibility is 10 in the uk…. By 17 you know right from wrong. There tweets were vile. You cannot justify it. It’s disgusting, end of.
This member quotes that they are at the end of medschool. Shocking! I suggest they also take some time to ‘reflect’. I’m furious at how many racist defenders have popped up.

• Wow
Reactions: 45
This says more about you then anything else tbh. Bore off.

• Heart
Reactions: 113
I have to say, being the same age as them and also being on twitter and fairly active too at the time, I would have never in a million years tweeted anything like that a decade ago. Not a chance!
Exactly a decade ago I was 12, and even at that age I knew right from wrong. It’s disgusting and diabolical

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.