Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad thing is, if Katie wasn’t disabled we would 100% see tweets of her offending disabled people. She is just vile
We are seeing tweets of her offending disabled people. She’s referenced dwarves and @Idk54 just posted one of her saying m*ng. I’m sure there’s plenty more ableist slurs to find yet.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I think Connor followers are finally going down I'm sure he was on 190k and now it's 189k finally people seeing the truth

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know of any influencers/brands who have actually unfollowed elle or con at this point?
adam frisby from ITS is still following her from his personal account. He yesterday made a story saying people on tattle had been calling him a ‘gay prick’ no one said that. So i will be shocked if he doesn’t carry the same energy towards her

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I emailed the daily mail and reported her youtube account. In the process of doing a mass email to all her sponsors which are listed on the wiki page on here.
Please everyone do the same or else it will get brushed under the carpet!
Gonna get on board now! Cmon everyone let's get doing this!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who thinks it’s really weird to drag up old tweets and get angry about them? If you’re telling me you never used the word gay to describe something when you were younger, or said the N word in a song, you’re either lying or a very ‘woke’ teenager. Nobody would ever say that stuff now as time has changed and people are more conscious and informed. Honestly feel it’s a massive reach. Yeah there’s no excuse for racism ever but to tarnish her cos she said ‘haha so gay’ to someone years ago is really desperate. Not looking for an argument but if I was Elle I wouldn’t even justify myself. Sorry
from her other tweets you can tell she 1000% had an issue with gay people there is absolutely no ifs or buts about that.

Reactions: 16
All the rude things she said to her mum. Yes teenagers are rude to parents but damn how sad she was when her mum passed n the way she’s talking about her
I hope she embarrassed and shamed for the disgrace she has caused to her mothers name even though someone has mentioned that her mother was also the same with fat phobic. I hope she feels so embarrassed to leave her house she deserves to have no friends because I couldn’t stay a attached to such MUCK and VERMIN like her, also to add I know it’s not exactly the same but we need to look at things this way.

SHAMIA BEGUM the jahide wife that isn’t allowed to return to the UK because of her actions of joining that cult at 15 years old even though being born and bread here, if she isn’t alowed back in and we are making sure she taking responsibility for her actions which I 100 agree with, why the hell the should Elle Darby be given a free pass to do all those VILE ABBUSSIVE things to others, what because she’s a WHITE PRIVILEGED women well there you go for all those people that doesn’t understand what white privilege MEANS this is for all the people that thinks she should be given a pass for such behaviour as it was 10 years ago, how about the people that’s been so blandly affect by her actions there are people in tiers because of what she has said and done I believe she should be facing a CoURt Hearing and fair enough she may not get imprisonment but I thinks she should most definitely get a criminal record,They are both racists they have committed a HATE CRIME also remember that just because she’s older doesn’t mean she doesn’t have those views it’s just that she won’t air it in public can you imagine how they speak of ethnic minorities and how much superior she thinks she is to them, DO BE FOOL BY SHE IS A DISCRACE

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I have contacted the pet brands she's worked with, here's what I wrote to Tails as an example for others if they wish to do the same:

Dear Marketing and Communications Team at Tails,

I would like to draw your attention to some hateful, abusive tweets that have surfaced from influencer Elle Darby that I understand Tails has worked with. Screenshots of the tweets are attached for you to see.

As an animal lover and professional in marketing and comms myself I have been shocked and saddened that these abusive tweets have emerged from someone who has branded herself an animal lover, and worked with pet charities and brands such as yourself.

Also as a customer of yours who recently used her influencer discount code I feel very let down and hurt that I have unknowingly supported someone who has expressed such vile and abusive behaviour towards their family pets.

Regardless of how long ago, the sheer amount of abusive tweets that have surfaced is concerning, not only about her animals but hideous racist and discriminatory tweets also. It shows a pattern of behaviour and an attitude which comes across as deeply engrained. In my opinion as a customer of yours it has forfeited her right to the platform she has where she promotes pet care brands for her own monetary gain and public status.

I'm saddened and shocked by her words stating she wants her 'ugly, spiteful, mongrel cat to die and get run over'. How was that cat treated behind closed doors? I'm sure you agree that animals of all shapes and sizes deserve love and care, not just her young, golden Labradors. As I said it is concerning and makes her an untrustworthy and disingenuous influencer of pet products.

I believe it is important that brands consider the values and behaviour of the influencers they work with. I also believe that influencers need to be held accountable for their actions, just as anyone else would in any given line of work. Even more so, with how impressionable influencers are to young people integrity, honesty and transparency is especially needed. I hope this message gets passed on to the relevant people and I look forward to your reply on this matter.

Kind regards
Actually can’t believe these tweets that is SICKENING

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who thinks it’s really weird to drag up old tweets and get angry about them? If you’re telling me you never used the word gay to describe something when you were younger, or said the N word in a song, you’re either lying or a very ‘woke’ teenager. Nobody would ever say that stuff now as time has changed and people are more conscious and informed. Honestly feel it’s a massive reach. Yeah there’s no excuse for racism ever but to tarnish her cos she said ‘haha so gay’ to someone years ago is really desperate. Not looking for an argument but if I was Elle I wouldn’t even justify myself. Sorry
You’re a racist sympathiser, not sorry to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Wow I take a day or two off and the tweets have come out. Still catching up on the old thread 20 pages still to go...

✨ Just have to say thanks to those tatlers calling racists and racist apologists out on here.✨ I’m a woman of colour and appreciate the allyship shown here - a couple of threads back you guys were also calling out a tatler saying the race was irrelevant when someone commented an Indian lady did such and such a thing on maternity ward. Again, this is so wonderful to see. Thank you.

People saying it was 10 years ago etc. it was 2010/2011, Con and Elle were not children and grew up at a time where millenials and Gen Z were challenging when people said derogatory and hateful language and behaviour towards POC and the LGBTQA+ communities on social media. There is NO excuse.

The privilege that reeks from their social media is disgusting. They absolutely knew better then and can’t just post an apologly like that and carry on as if nothing happened. A video apology and donations to causes at the very least. Even a course to explain why what they said was wrong and hurtful. But they only care about the growth of their bank balance not the size or value of their integrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm not usually on this thread, i have dipped in and out but never commented...but holy tit they are in deep with this.
I am shocked to my core at the amount of hatred and how many there are!!!
Saying Die, wishing death on people and animals, that's not normal!!! What is wrong with her?!
So many people in this world have so many of us fooled, it's actually scary.

Reactions: 21
It's not about saying the N word in a song, it's not about describing something as gay. It's how disrespectful she is being to every single race/culture/human/animal out there. She is out to attack anyone in her tweets, young or not is no excuse. She meant these with intent, it's not just the odd tweet, there is hundreds and I'm the same age as her, a mother of 3 myself and I'm absolutely disgusted and I never would have done or said such a thing. So being young or whatever is no excuse imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can honestly say I never did. Especially with the N word. I do agree with you to a certain extent that the word gay wasn’t used as a homophobic insult at the time she was tweeting but there is no justification for the racism. It was 2011!!!

Reactions: 14
I hope she embarrassed and shamed for the disgrace she has caused to her mothers name even though someone has mentioned that her mother was also the same with fat phobic. I hope she feels so embarrassed to leave her house she deserves to have no friends because I couldn’t stay a attached to such MUCK and VERMIN like her, also to add I know it’s not exactly the same but we need to look at things this way.

SHAMIA BEGUM the jahide wife that isn’t allowed to return to the UK because of her actions of joining that cult at 15 years old even though being born and bread here, if she isn’t alowed back in and we are making sure she taking responsibility for her actions which I 100 agree with, why the hell the should Elle Darby be given a free pass to do all those VILE ABBUSSIVE things to others, what because she’s a WHITE PRIVILEGED women well there you go for all those people that doesn’t understand what white privilege MEANS this is for all the people that thinks she should be given a pass for such behaviour as it was 10 years ago, how about the people that’s been so blandly affect by her actions there are people in tiers because of what she has said and done I believe she should be facing a CoURt Hearing and fair enough she may not get imprisonment but I thinks she should most definitely get a criminal record,They are both racists they have committed a HATE CRIME also remember that just because she’s older doesn’t mean she doesn’t have those views it’s just that she won’t air it in public can you imagine how they speak of ethnic minorities and how much superior she thinks she is to them, DO BE FOOL BY SHE IS A DISCRACE
I agree Elle is a complete dick and deserves to be cancelled but please let’s not try to compare offensive tweets with literally JOINING ISIS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lord almighty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
No, absolutely never said or tweeted the kind of things she has, if the people you surrounded yourself with as a teen did then that's sad. 10 years ago it still wasn't acceptable to say these things, people knew it was wrong and hurtful, there is absolutely a reason she has used them all in an angry way to describe people that have annoyed her. I could just about understand at a stretch if she had tweeted one slur and wasn't aware it was harmful and was willing to own it and show actual commitment to learning, but that isn't the case. These are many tweets over a year or however long. She has built a career on social media so even when she posted, and since then, she understands the reach of it.

Reactions: 5

This type of attitude creates a culture where it is acceptable to say these times of things. It was wrong then and it’s wrong now. Yes if we pulled up your ten year old tweets it would be odd but you don’t have a platform and influence thousands of people and get money for doing it.

Reactions: 19
It wasn’t just ‘haha so gay’ though was it? It was so much more than that. There’s like 50 screenshots of her tweeting vile stuff about so many different types of people

Reactions: 29
People defending her need to actually read the tweets 😂 Christ almighty, it isn’t that she said ‘haha so gay’ is it? She literally said for example ‘I hate Indian people’ give your head a wobble justifying that behaviour I stg

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.