Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
She must of done something so bad last year. Her mum stopped talking to her for ages! You don’t fall out with your daughter just because she’s fell out of love with her husband. So whatever she did last year, then met lee, then ended it with lee to get with will and moved in with will 3 month after meeting him, left Newcastle that she said she’d NEVER do, has nothing to her name, and is pregnant to a man she hadn’t known even a year at that point, still married to a man she’d been with for 12+ year...yeah I can see why she was avoiding it 😂😂embarrassment must of kicked in!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

PoppyRose

Chatty Member
How terrible when you’re freeloading in someone’s house and they interrupt you chatting shit on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Discolights

VIP Member
A statement like hers shows a massive lack of empathy and care for others. Doesn’t really surprise me because that’s her in a nutshell.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

Discolights

VIP Member
Maybe it’s just me but I would have planned to get divorced and stopped texting my husband all the time before having a baby with someone else, you know.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Sara_M

VIP Member
She didnt have any friends in her old place so, why was she expecting any different now!?

• Haha

Discolights

VIP Member
I get her being excited but never in a million years would I have bought what she’s bought before a 12 weeks scan.

She reminds me of that film misery where Kathy Bates ties the man to the bed to keep him. Will are you ok, do you need a hairpin?

• Haha

memoii11

VIP Member
It's taking everything in me to not reply to her fucking stupid stories telling her how much of a MORON she is. The only reason I'm not is because I enjoy watching her utter shit show of a life. This is for you five head 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Rosap

WTAF. Dont blame the "numptys" or "covidiots" but blame the government because if masks, social distancing and lockdown worked why are we in this position??? Dont listen to the government, make up your own mind. Really Elaine, if we didn't have those restrictions we'd be hitting around 150k dead not 70000.

She's also saying that announcing a full lockdown is no different to what it is now... Elaine you're in Tier 3 now but you're on your own at that scan and all future appointments when further restrictions are announced tonight. ALL ALONE ELAINE , lets see how you like that

She really is a ignorant fuckin moran.

• Angry

Discolights

VIP Member
C7D89104-22F6-4E7A-8024-8BC5C67C2290.jpeg

I don’t see the difference? It’s just angles. The only difference is the forehead. That’s a crazy difference 😯

• Haha

Lead85

VIP Member
I bet Will is well thrilled with his Guiness slippers, pack of 3 walnut whirls and any other home bargains tat she got her hands on. Merry Christmas Will and welcome to elaines world 😉 🤣

• Haha

Hailes

What I will forever fail to understand is why she always looks so fucking smug?!
What has she got to be smug about? The woman is a walking potato!
Plodding through life wearing Matalansssss reject rail with a grin nearly as wide as her forehead.

• Haha
  • Heart

Discolights

VIP Member
I forgot Elaine worked for the WHO. She‘s an absolute womble. I’ll go tell my husband and his work colleagues in in a+e to stop wearing them because Matalans finest thinks they don’t work. I mean he’s been wearing one for 7 months and hasn’t caught it, but hey ill tell him to take it off and take his chances, What a tit she is.

• Heart

obviously....

VIP Member
She’s banging this BUT WE PLANNED THIS drum really hard
Planned on who's part?? Wills or Elaine's??

Ffs she doesn't technically have her own place (not meaning bought etc, like literally. If will kicked her out she would be homeless).
She hasn't even divorced Neil
She only had some other guy this time last year, who she was madly in love with.

She is a fucking idiot if you ask me. No stability for that poor child.

Reactions: 13

Rosap

Im not sure what to think... If she really wants children and shes pregnant well I will congratulate her. I have a friend who was married, pregnant and on her honeymoon on their 1st year anniversary so I'm not shocked by people making big life decisions quickly. But this is Elaine and she's an attention seeker.

Shes had so many comments and had cherry picked which ones to reply to or like. A quick "thanks everyone, we're so happy" an hour later would have been suitable but Elaine hasnt even liked most of the congratulation messages.

And 7 week announcements?? Screaming attention

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Neil is probably relaxing at home in his bachelor pad doing exactly as he pleases thinking what a lucky escape he had.

MrsA1234

Her insta stories from this evening are very telling...moaning about people stockpiling toilet roll and she said ‘the government is scaremongering you into thinking the world is going to end’
Yep, definitely a covid-denier. Why is she blaming the government for people buying toilet roll?! She’s one of those idiots that doesn’t give a fudge about anyone else but herself, now I’m 100% sure she doesn’t wear a mask and gets shitty if anyone asks her to. Shut up Elaine - wear the damn mask and keep your idiotic opinions to yourself :mad:

• Angry