Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She and will have matching Christmas PJs and they’ve already bought them next year for the baby. But hers don’t fit already. She doesn’t have a bump yet but she’s padded out and podgy around the edges from her ‘ever growing uterus’ and all pregnant woman will understand what she means. I’ve had 4 children and um what is she on about?

I think the padding is due to Oreos and chocolates hun. She’s hoping they will fit next year though.
Padding out 😆

Elaine....love.....you've been padding out for 10 years, nothing to do with your growing uterus 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've got a feeling there will be a ring on her finger (if it fits 😂) by the end of the year. You'll have to get divorced before you marry Will though, Lainy!

Merry Christmas you lovely lot 💖

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's not happy because she doesnt love will! She'll ditch him at the first opportunity.. she just needs to wait a bit longer.

Reactions: 6
Elaine is in for a big shock if she thinks that those pjs will fit her next year. She’s no idea how hard it is for some women to lose baby weight, and she could be one of them with her weight loss history. There are obviously other things that take time to heal and get back to normal/near normal, in fact I was told it takes about a year to get back to normal!

Reactions: 6
Can’t see us getting any bump pic updates from her then if she’s already feeling bigger...we all know how obsessed she is with her weight. It’s up to her though, she can eat healthier and move more, it’ll help the baby more than harm it what with the size of her! She won’t though of course, she’ll just blame it on being pregnant like she’s already doing with her “ever expanding uterus” 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Can’t see us getting any bump pic updates from her then if she’s already feeling bigger...we all know how obsessed she is with her weight. It’s up to her though, she can eat healthier and move more, it’ll help the baby more than harm it what with the size of her! She won’t though of course, she’ll just blame it on being pregnant like she’s already doing with her “ever expanding uterus” 😂😂
Expanding uterus must be expanding as fast as her forehead is

• Haha
No Christmas news from Elaine? Since I’m blocked I crave these updates! Hope you all have had a great, albeit weird, Christmas!

Reactions: 3
She’s probably been staying at her mums, hence the silence. She always planned to break the rules regarding covid.

Reactions: 2
I bet Will is well thrilled with his Guiness slippers, pack of 3 walnut whirls and any other home bargains tat she got her hands on. Merry Christmas Will and welcome to elaines world 😉 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet Will is well thrilled with his Guiness slippers, pack of 3 walnut whirls and any other home bargains tat she got her hands on. Merry Christmas Will and welcome to elaines world 😉 🤣
I bet Neil has had a brilliant Christmas....that will annoy our elaine

Reactions: 7
She’s probably been staying at her mums, hence the silence. She always planned to break the rules regarding covid.
I think she posted a story on the evening of Christmas Day saying they were ‘home now’ (from where I wonder?) and wrapped up warm because it was cold. However I wouldn’t put it past her to have pre-recorded that. Although on the other hand she hasn’t been fussed about letting everyone know she’s flouting the rules so maybe she wouldn’t care enough to hide the fact that they are/were staying at her mums

Oh yes it’s the 28th, her booked appointment with the Pram shop. She’s put a deposit down on one but not the one she was going to get. We will await which one she has chosen I guess!

Jeez she’s ordered a pram. What is she 10 weeks? Cringing so bad for her. Will most be wondering what the f he’s got himself into.
Mind you I do wonder if he might be a little dim so perhaps he’s not wondering that.

Last edited:
Jerez she’s ordered a pram. What is she 10 weeks? Cringing so bad for her. Will most be wondering what the f he’s got himself into.
Mind you I do wonder if he might be a little dim so perhaps he’s not wondering that.
Definitely think he’s a bit dim too! I wonder if that’s why everything’s moved a million miles an hour.

Reactions: 8
Hope she see this as an example as to why she should take this situation seriously... I highly doubt it though 😒
FF623CC4-F3BB-483E-913D-283A873C6CC4.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.