Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m calling it now. She’ll breakup with him and move back to Newcastle soon after baby’s born. She’ll either raise the baby with her mum or get back with Neil. She’s already calling it ‘my baby’.
I wonder if she told Will it was an ‘accident’. He doesn’t have social media so doesn’t know what she’s telling everyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she put an actual scan picture on? Or just the pic of them holding the scan pic?

I might be being dubious but we know how childish she can be and I wouldn’t put it past her to be messing about for a reaction. If she is pregnant I really feel sorry for will already, she will be a nightmare to live with. With sickness and tiredness. She won’t lift a finger and will expect him to run round after her even more than before!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has she put an actual scan picture on? Or just the pic of them holding the scan pic?

I might be being dubious but we know how childish she can be and I wouldn’t put it past her to be messing about for a reaction. If she is pregnant I really feel sorry for will already, she will be a nightmare to live with. With sickness and tiredness. She won’t lift a finger and will expect him to run round after her even more than before!
She’s pathetic and immature but I don’t think she would stoop that low. It would be so cruel to other people struggling with fertility issues.

I do agree though that she’ll be even more of a nightmare than usual

Reactions: 7
Guessing this is partially why slimming world has been sacked off (although, I imagine she would have quit on day 3 regardless)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s pathetic and immature but I don’t think she would stoop that low. It would be so cruel to other people struggling with fertility issues.

I do agree though that she’ll be even more of a nightmare than usual
She stooped low when she was airing neils ejaculation issues he was suffering with!! Who knows with Elaine.

Reactions: 6

Can’t lie, I also thought the same. It just doesn’t seem right somehow? The whole casual way of announcing it, 7 week scan(random time), drinking, the rush of the announcement. She’s just had the scan today and is already telling people? She always said she’d make a huge deal out of it and knew exactly how she was going to tell people etc. Unless she’s realised what really matters.

Reactions: 5
I dont think she will leave Will. She landed on her feet there, he brought a new house (they brought a house in her words) and he seems well off/ok so she's doing fine there

Reactions: 10
They must of been “at it” like rabbits since Katy Beach gave birth and had that adorable little boy 👦 the jealousy must of been so incredible... But as lovely as it is for Katy she has been keeping it real which I admire, lack of sleep, constant boob emptying! And Katy is a much stronger realistic woman compared to Elaine!! I really hope all goes well for her but going to be so interesting to hear how she copes through the pregnancy and after!!!

Reactions: 11
Just think, this time last year she was dating Lee and hadn’t even met Will. Fast forward to now and she’s got her feet up in their his house and is pregnant. Whaaat. She’s managed to get exactly what she wants. Can’t see her going back to work once baby is here either, wouldn’t surprise me if we’re all right and she has already quit or reduced her hours down.

Reactions: 11
They must of been “at it” like rabbits since Katy Beach gave birth and had that adorable little boy 👦 the jealousy must of been so incredible... But as lovely as it is for Katy she has been keeping it real which I admire, lack of sleep, constant boob emptying! And Katy is a much stronger realistic woman compared to Elaine!! I really hope all goes well for her but going to be so interesting to hear how she copes through the pregnancy and after!!!
She has always been so jealous of Katy. She's successful job wise, has a loving husband and a baby.

Reactions: 8
Surely you would get Divorced first, then actually get to know someone before planning a baby

I think someone was sticking holes in the condoms 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Planned? 😳 have they even been together a year yet?
Nope! Not far off though. I think she said their first date was Christmas Eve. She has well and truly got her feet under the table with this one. Don’t think he’s had much of a choice in any of it. I think she had this all planned out without him being aware. It wasn’t that long ago really that she was being gross on insta stories showing her home insemination kits and lube that she bought to use with Neil, and that was only a few weeks before she announced their split. It’s icky to think she’s probably used it all with Will instead :sick: what if she sucked it out of the condom with a turkey baster :sick::ROFLMAO:

Hopefully this puts a stop to their plan of getting a dog. It’s madness they’re having a baby together so soon and would be even more stupid for them to get a puppy too. She’s not going to cope well with pregnancy or motherhood, throwing a puppy into the mix would be a recipe for disaster.

Im not sure what to think... If she really wants children and shes pregnant well I will congratulate her. I have a friend who was married, pregnant and on her honeymoon on their 1st year anniversary so I'm not shocked by people making big life decisions quickly. But this is Elaine and she's an attention seeker.

Shes had so many comments and had cherry picked which ones to reply to or like. A quick "thanks everyone, we're so happy" an hour later would have been suitable but Elaine hasnt even liked most of the congratulation messages.

And 7 week announcements?? Screaming attention

Reactions: 13
I didn't see this coming but god I feel sorry for this fetus already. I hope she comes back to YT and does pregnancy videos so we can see the tacky nursery

• Haha
I didn't see this coming but god I feel sorry for this fetus already. I hope she comes back to YT and does pregnancy videos so we can see the tacky nursery
I was just going to say how much I’m looking forward to her frumpy maternity clothing hauls 🤣

Notice how there was no “sensitive post” header to the announcement! I’m sure she is followed by a lot of people who have struggled to conceive due to her and Neil’s struggles. I bet she’s just really peed them off!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.