Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Nikkinikki7788 for the thread name!

So quick recap for those just joining us:

- Elaine is living in Yorkshire with a guy called Will (not his real name - he has a South African name so she calls him Will). She met him online and they went on their first date on Christmas Eve. She moved in with him during lockdown and somehow got him to agree to her permanently moving into the new house he was buying. She wants us to believe she is also an owner of this house but I have serious doubts she’s actually on the mortgage/deeds. Will’s even more of an idiot than we think if he’s let that happen.

- Elaine is supposedly working from home for the same company she worked for in Newcastle. However, she regularly goes out to the shops during the day and we see no evidence of her actually working so we’re doubtful she actually has a job at the moment.

- A few months ago Elaine made remarks on instagram that she’s on the pill. But a few days ago she made an Instagram story saying that she’s going to the doctors for tests etc because her cycles have been off for a few months because some of them are really long. If she was on the pill she would be having a regular 28 day cycle so it’s clear she lied about the pill.

- Elaine hasn’t changed at all. It’s the same life with a different guy in a different location - always complaining that she’s ill, taking nana naps during the day, buying crap from home bargains, gifting people tat for their birthdays and complaining about her weight but never sticking to any diet plan.

Looking forward to seeing where this thread takes us...
Will she be pregnant by the end of the year? (Whether Will wants it or not ;))
Will she move back to Newcastle?
Will she finally admit she doesn’t have a job?
Will she stop buying tat from Home Bargains?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks to @Nikkinikki7788 for the thread name!

So quick recap for those just joining us:

- Elaine is living in Yorkshire with a guy called Will (not his real name - he has a South African name so she calls him Will). She met him online and they went on their first date on Christmas Eve. She moved in with him during lockdown and somehow got him to agree to her permanently moving into the new house he was buying. She wants us to believe she is also an owner of this house but I have serious doubts she’s actually on the mortgage/deeds. Will’s even more of an idiot than we think if he’s let that happen.

- Elaine is supposedly working from home for the same company she worked for in Newcastle. However, she regularly goes out to the shops during the day and we see no evidence of her actually working so we’re doubtful she actually has a job at the moment.

- A few months ago Elaine made remarks on instagram that she’s on the pill. But a few days ago she made an Instagram story saying that she’s going to the doctors for tests etc because her cycles have been off for a few months because some of them are really long. If she was on the pill she would be having a regular 28 day cycle so it’s clear she lied about the pill.

- Elaine hasn’t changed at all. It’s the same life with a different guy in a different location - always complaining that she’s ill, taking nana naps during the day, buying crap from home bargains, gifting people tat for their birthdays and complaining about her weight but never sticking to any diet plan.

Looking forward to seeing where this thread takes us...
Will she be pregnant by the end of the year? (Whether Will wants it or not ;))
Will she move back to Newcastle?
Will she finally admit she doesn’t have a job?
Will she stop buying tat from Home Bargains?
I love the recap, you should write a book on her! Imagine the money you could make from it as I’m sure we would all buy it 🤣

It looked like she was about to crack on Wednesday when she had been to see her mum in Newcastle, so who knows whether she will want to move back. Imagine the ultimatum! I doubt Will would give up everything in the little old village.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It looked like she was about to crack on Wednesday when she had been to see her mum in Newcastle, so who knows whether she will want to move back. Imagine the ultimatum! I doubt Will would give up everything in the little old village.
Yes I thought that too. She seemed really sad to be so far away from her mum...but then she said she was really happy and her life was really good. It didn’t add up - those weren’t happy tears.

It’s nice she’s repairing her relationship with her mum but the jealousy will soon creep in again when she realises her sister and nieces are getting all her mum’s attention because Elaine lives so far away. Then Elaine will kick up a fuss and demand that Will moves back to Newcastle with her. I don’t think Will would ever move. He has his house, shop and his uncle up in Yorkshire so there wouldn’t be anything worth moving for (Elaine isn’t that special...)
Like I said on the last thread, my bet is that Elaine will get herself pregnant then move back home into her mum’s house so her mum can help her raise it. She scoured the internet for someone gullible enough to get her pregnant. She has always been obsessed with having a baby, that obsession wouldn’t have just disappeared in a matter of months. She said on her story the other day that her and Will decided they would be fine with never having kids if there was something wrong with their fertility. I don’t believe that for a second - she left Neil because he couldn’t give her a baby (or because she refused to admit she may‘ve been the one with the problem), she’ll kick Will to the curb if the same happens again and find someone else to be a sperm donor...Maybe she’ll even get back with Neil so they can raise the baby as a happy family like they always dreamed of :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Yes I thought that too. She seemed really sad to be so far away from her mum...but then she said she was really happy and her life was really good. It didn’t add up - those weren’t happy tears.

It’s nice she’s repairing her relationship with her mum but the jealousy will soon creep in again when she realises her sister and nieces are getting all her mum’s attention because Elaine lives so far away. Then Elaine will kick up a fuss and demand that Will moves back to Newcastle with her. I don’t think Will would ever move. He has his house, shop and his uncle up in Yorkshire so there wouldn’t be anything worth moving for (Elaine isn’t that special...)
Like I said on the last thread, my bet is that Elaine will get herself pregnant then move back home into her mum’s house so her mum can help her raise it. She scoured the internet for someone gullible enough to get her pregnant. She has always been obsessed with having a baby, that obsession wouldn’t have just disappeared in a matter of months. She said on her story the other day that her and Will decided they would be fine with never having kids if there was something wrong with their fertility. I don’t believe that for a second - she left Neil because he couldn’t give her a baby (or because she refused to admit she may‘ve been the one with the problem), she’ll kick Will to the curb if the same happens again and find someone else to be a sperm donor...Maybe she’ll even get back with Neil so they can raise the baby as a happy family like they always dreamed of :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I did find her comment a bit odd about them being happy and content just as a couple. I’ve always wanted a family so would never have been happy and content as just a couple. You either want kids or you don’t, but I can’t see how someone could be happy and content if it wasn’t to happen. If you really want kids then you fight every bottle to get there and never give up until you’ve tried all avenues. I know how it feels myself and I could never think of not having my family. If I ventured all areas of being able to be a family then I’d guess I’d have to accept it but I doubt I’d be content, there would always be that hurt. That’s just me, but thought others would feel the same if that’s what they really want.

Reactions: 2
Was she having a scan done yesterday? Im sure she mentioned earlier in the week she was. Then last nights story about having a lot of gin and not giving two shits, and she's been quiet yesterday and today, was it bad news?

Reactions: 1
Was she having a scan done yesterday? Im sure she mentioned earlier in the week she was. Then last nights story about having a lot of gin and not giving two shits, and she's been quiet yesterday and today, was it bad news?
scan for what ? guessing it could have been

scan for what ? guessing it could have been
Im going to guess it was on her ovaries, if she's having bloods done for pcos checks etc
Her scan is at her next lot if bloods in 2 weeks to check the ovaries. They’ll be able to check if she’s ovulated or about to if she hasn’t. They will see if she has any follicles growing. She thinks she can just pull her leggings down slightly but she’s in for a shock as it will be an internal one.

I really thought that when she talked about fertility issues in the past, it was all on Neil. His problem, and he was the reason why they hadn’t had a baby but if all these tests and scans are new to her, then maybe it was more issues with her but she never got it looked into. I wouldn’t wish fertility struggles on anyone but it seems mean to have made Neil feel like he did, and out him to her followers, when it could have been a two sided thing?

Reactions: 5
I thought she has had all these tests done when with Neil??? She said she wasn’t the one with the issue didn’t she?

She said it was years ago and because of it being so long ago, lots of things could have changed since then

She said it was years ago and because of it being so long ago, lots of things could have changed since then
🙄 wonder if she’s been actively trying to conceive then and it’s not happening, why else you would just goto check if you got confirmed ‘years ago’ that everything is working as normal?! I smell bull tit. I think she has fertility issues not Neil, like she made all her followers think!

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Will knows about these tests. Doubt it. He can’t know about this insta account of hers, therefore he can’t know what she’s like!

I have noticed she sometimes talks normally on some of her stories and then so quiet on others.

Reactions: 2
I think she wants to trap Will, get pregnant and then run away to mummy

Reactions: 5
I really wish I wasn’t blocked from her IG! I have so many questions. What kind of shop does Will own? Is he starting to chafe under the iron rule of Elaine and her constantly changing weightloss plans? Does he realize that the woman he has allowed into his life is trying to turn him into an old man before his time? Or has he stuffed his knock off ear pods in and settled into his relationship with an infantile, delusional, self absorbed wanna be influencer?
I wish she’d get back on YouTube so I could see first hand!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.